4. 2
They will

The Forerunner architecture seems like a modernized Halo CE design

The warthog/battle rifle is Halo 4/5 design

Chief is a mix of mark VI/Legends/GEN 2

Can't wait!!!
stckrboy wrote:
BANGHART wrote:
...If you like them good for you but you are not a real Halo fan...
There's no such thing as a "real halo fan". If you like Halo, whatever aspect of it that interests you, you're a Halo fan. You don't get to decide what makes people a Halo fan or not, so please stop perpetuating stuff like this thanks. It's not the least bit constructive
thats your opinion as is mine.

I dont consider anything past Reach to be Halo.

same thing with star wars. That is my opinion and youre welcome to disagree all you want to.

I am far from the only person that feels this way. maybe the only person that posts on these forums.
343 is super lucky they do not have a "fandom menace" like Star Wars has. Old fans defending what they believe to be a desecration of their favorite franchise. All for some cash.

The old Halo fans have quietly left the scene without putting up much of a fuss and they should be grateful for that. But it doesnt sit right with me. I havent been completely destructive and Ive done my best to provide the best feedback I can because I want Halo to be great like it once was. I want 343 to right this ship, but it seems they are playing us, no?

So what do we have now? They show us a trailer from e3 that is pure Old Halo. And now that they have our hype they are trying to slowly retract. Im not having that for if I have a voice anywhere I will speak out as nobody else seems to be doing.

It aint right.
BANGHART wrote:
343 is super lucky they do not have a "fandom menace" like Star Wars has. Old fans defending what they believe to be a desecration of their favorite franchise. All for some cash.

The old Halo fans have quietly left the scene without putting up much of a fuss and they should be grateful for that. But it doesnt sit right with me. I havent been completely destructive and Ive done my best to provide the best feedback I can because I want Halo to be great like it once was. I want 343 to right this ship, but it seems they are playing us, no?

So what do we have now? They show us a trailer from e3 that is pure Old Halo. And now that they have our hype they are trying to slowly retract. Im not having that for if I have a voice anywhere I will speak out as nobody else seems to be doing.

It aint right.
???

"They are trying to slowly retract."--------no proof and 343 has shown no signs of doing so
"You are not a true Halo fan." sounds like you sure aren't, buddy, instead of wanting the franchise to gather as large a following by appealing to both groups, you simply want the games to cater to an audience that you JUST said, "quietly left the scene." They're likely not gonna come back, they've moved on. Maybe you'd like to join them.

You're preaching to the converted.
I imagine its not something i'd need to worry about compared to other features of the game you can always guarantee the art/visuals behind 343 is superb at what they do.
Underrated comment. Just because it isn’t Bungie doesn’t mean that it is bad.
BANGHART wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
BANGHART wrote:
...If you like them good for you but you are not a real Halo fan...
There's no such thing as a "real halo fan". If you like Halo, whatever aspect of it that interests you, you're a Halo fan. You don't get to decide what makes people a Halo fan or not, so please stop perpetuating stuff like this thanks. It's not the least bit constructive
thats your opinion as is mine.

I dont consider anything past Reach to be Halo.

same thing with star wars. That is my opinion and youre welcome to disagree all you want to.

I am far from the only person that feels this way. maybe the only person that posts on these forums.
That’s not an opinion. Saying that someone isn’t a true Halo fan isn’t an opinion. That’s elitism. A Halo fan can like any Halo game, from Combat Evolved to Wars 2 and everything in between.
Yes, I liked how bungie did UNSC in reach, the flood and elites on H2, but how 343 made the rest of the covenant and the maps look in H4 and how they smoothly comined both forerunner aesthetics in 2A
I am 100% with you
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2