Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

I hope warden eternal doesnt return

OP BroodGuitar3757

I really found this guy more annoying then anything else i hope there is a better villian or even a couple of others that are like warden eternal but beter like maybe didact as a robot or something. Whats your opinion
He better come back. I want to kill him off permanently.
He better come back. I want to kill him off permanently.
Lol thats funny
Not sure, he's ok as a villain but as an actual boss....he was poorly balanced in Halo 5 so if he came back he would need to be severely re-balanced since some of his attacks are impossible to avoid.
I think the Warden Eternal suffered from much of what the other characters in H5 suffered from: bad writing. He's actually a potentially interesting character, and one that could have really made an impact on the series. But his portrayal in H5 was so flat and boring, and the incessant boss fights were so annoying, that any good aspects of his character were completely drowned out.
I really wish the Warden had been revealed to be the Composed Didact in H5. Still, though, I'd be fine with him returning as long as we don't fight him 6 more times. The voice actor's IWHBYD lines are hilarious; he'd actually make a great ally to have in battle, if that's at all possible (perhaps he could turn against Cortana, or align himself with humanity to fight a potential Flood threat?).
I found him annoying during the battle where you fight 3 of him at the same time. Other than that I liked him. I'd like it if he returned but got nerfed to be more of an equivalent to, say, a Hunter, instead of a boss type character.
I really found this guy more annoying then anything else i hope there is a better villian or even a couple of others that are like warden eternal but beter like maybe didact as a robot or something. Whats your opinion
Ouh God, no.. Please no Robots. 😂😂
For my Part, I hope nothing Promethean Like returns, but that won't happen.. x'D

I hope the Banished will be new Main Enemies (Something Covenant like were always the Best Enemies for Halo, I mean Halo 1-3), I hope the Flood and old Forerunner-Type Enemys (Sentinels and so on) return.. Basically a "Make everything unhappen" Button. 😂😂

I would like to see more Diversity between this 3 Factions (More Types of Sentinels for Example) and diminishing of Promethean Enemys.. But that is unlikely to happen, so.. Idk. :'D
Yeah. I had enough of him after Halo 5. I never liked bosses in general in Halo anyway. Large scale battles with vehicles in play is more my thing so I'd rather he or any boss be replaced by that.
He would've been more interesting if we didn't have to fight him so many times. I also think it would've been better if he evolved in the later fights to do different attacks to make him harder which would've been better than just fighting multiples of him in the last battle for example.
He was severely overused and annoying to fight. He seems interesting but the repetitious boss fights were definitely annoying and drowned out his potential in halo 5. I wouldn’t remind his return if the games AI is better and he isn’t used. Maybe have a warthog run with thousands of warden pods opening up as you go. Could be fun if done right
He's an interesting character who suffers from bad writing, and overused boss fights. I wouldn't mind him returning if he's utilised in the story properly, and has his character fleshed out to understand his motives. But what I don't want out of all is repetitive boss fights coupled with him soaking up bullets which frustrated me throughout all of his encounters in Halo 5.
He was honestly a pain. I didn’t like him as a character in h5 maybe if they made him more interesting I’d have a different look on him.
He was annoying but if he comes back in Infintie, he needs to have an intresting character and fun to fight like the hunter in the original trilogy.