4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
I know it will not happen but how could st johnson return
That's just impossible.
That's just impossible.
I know I'm just curious about people's opinion on how he could
Well it will not happen.

But it could happen, will only kill the franchise entirely because you don't have to worry because every Charakter you like will be resurected.

A secret promethean is on every Halo and watches hidden in the controlroom if an Halo is activated.

The promethean saw how Johnson, John and Thel fights against the Guilty Spark and defeated him. When Arbiter and John ran away Johnsons body felt into the deep cause the controlroom was breaking. The Promethean saved the dying body of Johnson and teleported with him to the domain [which is not destroyed even if the Halo had the effect to destroy Precursors construct but hey the lore of 343 would be in trouble if anybody knew it eh?] and revived Johnson there who became the first Spartan-I as Promethean and was fighting against the Warden Eternal and defeated him. So Johnson was on a secret Forerunner shield world. With defeating the Warden the other Prometheans abandoned their loyalty to the Warden and swear their loyalty to Johnson, so they all have the green lights cause Johnson told them that no one can defeat the great greens.

With them in the Backpack he discovered some worlds of the Banished and knew, that they want to occupy the Arc. So Johnson and his millions of Promethean soldiers crashed all Banished worlds so that the power of Atriox was broken [and also the lore for Atriox is fixed cause he was sooooo strong that not even the Covenant was able to kill him [who wrote that kind of bad story?]].

So we will see Johnson again in Halo Infinite as a supporting figure.
Maybe in an Easter egg? But not in person. He’s dead. But before we see Sarge as an Easter Egg, I want Chips Dubbo to show up.
The only way I could see him coming back is as an AI. They could make up some jumbo about using old brain scans or something.

I would rather he just appear as an MP announcer tbh. It'd be a clean way to bring him back without needing a ton of other explanation.
an elite was passing through the same place and saved him :D
X11 XOMAN wrote:
That's just impossible.
He couldn't, period. There are no possibilities or theories. He is dead, he will stay dead.
ehh...I say release a game after Infinite runs its course of a prelude to the Spartan II program featuring Sgt Johnson.
Maybe in an Easter egg? But not in person. He’s dead. But before we see Sarge as an Easter Egg, I want Chips Dubbo to show up.
Chips Dubbo, Spartan-IV. It would make sense too.
They could make a spinoff game that is about him / includes him set before halo 3.
actually it is not impossible. if 343 guilty spark survived then so could johnson
BChilly521 wrote:
actually it is not impossible. if 343 guilty spark survived then so could johnson
not even remotely the same thing. johnson is human. guilty spark is a forerunner made ai thing. whena human dies you cant just magically bring them back as even in the future of halo there isnt magic revival stuff. spark did come back yes but the circumstances surrounding spark returning are explained and make sense in the halo universe.

There is no method that would bring a dead human back to life in the halo universe as far as I know.
No, leave his death alone.
BChilly521 wrote:
not even remotely the same thing. johnson is human. guilty spark is a forerunner made ai thing. whena human dies you cant just magically bring them back as even in the future of halo there isnt magic revival stuff. spark did come back yes but the circumstances surrounding spark returning are explained and make sense in the halo universe.

There is no method that would bring a dead human back to life in the halo universe as far as I know.
im not saying that. im saying that in the forerunner saga, chakas was injured badly so they uploaded his mind into 343 so maybe johnson could be ressurected as an ancilla or forerunner AI. Its possible that he was saved
BChilly521 wrote:

He could come back as a clone maybe even a enhanced clone
A prequel game or a flashback could definitely bring Johnson back.
nope never but a family member isn't out of the question right????? (thats still bit out there)
SMOK69KMK wrote:
X11 XOMAN wrote:
That's just impossible.
He couldn't, period. There are no possibilities or theories. He is dead, he will stay dead.
Technically he died at the end of Halo: Combat Evolved too. He had that brief, beautiful Elite romance scene and then BANG! Obviously that was changed because nothing can destroy the power of friendsh-I mean, he found a pelican and escaped (I think?). But before that story reveal it was assumed with evidence that he was killed.
X11 XOMAN wrote:
I know it will not happen but how could st johnson return
The elite Johnson grabbed in CE. He would still be alive. You would meet him like you see the grunt easter eggs in Halo 2/3 and he would be like "Hey Demon, I remember you! I was with your marine friend on the first Halo ring destruction" blah blah yah and stuff and buff
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5