1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Bruh...you are playing as an spartan, not as an disabled that can´t run
Think about it the other way around.

You aren't just a foot soldier that has to stop to aim their weapon, or has to lower their weapon so they can run.

You are a spartan, genetically enhanced and equipped with technology that allows them to aim and shoot their gun while running at full speed.
LarsBars wrote:

You aren't just a foot soldier that has to stop to aim their weapon, or has to lower their weapon so they can run.

You are a spartan, genetically enhanced and equipped with technology that allows them to aim and shoot their gun while running at full speed.
Well...you have that point. I wish we could make that on any halo game
LarsBars wrote:

It’s a fact that Halo titles with sprint are less popular sales wise. Sales have steadily declined with H5 being the worst. Hopefully, Infinite does not truly have sprint. It would be a welcome addition.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
LarsBars wrote:

It’s a fact that Halo titles with sprint are less popular sales wise. Sales have steadily declined with H5 being the worst. Hopefully, Infinite does not truly have sprint. It would be a welcome addition.
I think it won´t be something very important. Let´s think about it, if we have the grappler, the warthog and probably the wasp; then the sprint won´t be trully important, because we already have the grappler for scape from hard fights.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5