Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

I'm very concerned about the color of the armor

OP Heyhou117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Do you realy think 343 can change the color? It needs to be less green the actual color is ridiculous even more when you look at the official box art chief is so cool on it (OK he is in a shadow but it stills cool!) it need to be the same for the whole game but I'm worried that 343 will not make any change for that. So do you think it's possible that they do it?
And btw I'm not entirely sure that it was the real official box art that I saw it's halo follower who claimed it to be the one so don't be rude plz
Will likely become darker on final release. This was simply just a trailer after all to show various little things.
I created a quick fix for the color. it literaly needed only two ajustments: a warmer base white and lowered gamma.

This greatly improves the visuals for some reason.

Here are example pictures:
Imgur: Halo infinite E3 2019: Proposition for advanced designs

i also tweaked the armor for greater mobility.
Echo p q wrote:
I created a quick fix for the color. it literaly needed only two ajustments: a warmer base white and lowered gamma.

Imgur: Halo infinite E3 2019: Proposition for advanced designsi also tweaked the armor for greater mobility.
Aside from the shoulder edits, I can’t really see the other differences. Maybe my eyes aren’t the best at distinguishing greens, but the color seems more or less the same to me.
Heyhou117 wrote:
Do you realy think 343 can change the color? It needs to be less green the actual color is ridiculous even more when you look at the official box art chief is so cool on it (OK he is in a shadow but it stills cool!) it need to be the same for the whole game but I'm worried that 343 will not make any change for that. So do you think it's possible that they do it?
trailer was soo good but yeah looks rubbery and plastic. Looks like an xbox 360 game, they better not use that in the real gameplay.
"Really concerned", about a color. Really. My God, this community....
Echo p q wrote:

Imgur: Halo infinite E3 2019: Proposition for advanced designsi also tweaked the armor for greater mobility.
Aside from the shoulder edits, I can’t really see the other differences. Maybe my eyes aren’t the best at distinguishing greens, but the color seems more or less the same to me.
The colors are very close. It is the most noticable on the belt. and the codpiece.
Echo p q wrote:
Echo p q wrote:

The colors are very close. It is the most noticable on the belt. and the codpiece.
hopefully, I hope it looks better in the real gameplay. The graphics looked awesome in 2018. I even loved the regenerating sound
The color looks fine to me. Frankly it doesn't look all that different from the green used in CE and H2.
I'm sure it's possibility that they'll change it some time down the line but I really liked the green they chose.
Slight hyperbole, but it's a little too bright for my liking. Could just be the engine at this time though, or it could have just been bright lighting inside the Pelican. They may tone it down a bit, to make a wider range of fans satisfied.
Looks a lot like the Sage green from Halo CE that they used for Chief's MkV.
I really prefer the olive green used for the starry night trailer for halo 3 but i think that green only works on the beat up texture of the armor. This new texture is way too smooth, and to be completely honest, I like this green. Although I agree with Echo, a warmer green is much nicer on the armor.
I actually really like this green. I think the Master Chief looks amazing in the Discover Hope trailer. My only gripe is with the '117' decal. I'd prefer it was smaller. That and I do wonder why it doesn't have any visible shield emitters (small lights on the armour).
The colour is stupid. Very H2A. The armour in the original trailer clearly followed the same art style (which I don't mind, it's more classic than halo 3-4-5) but did not look so lime.

I liked the rest of the graphics very much, it certainly is a real improvement.
The color is perfect, it reminds me of The Package from the animated Halo episodes! <3
Check this out. Definetely prefer this one.
Now that's perfection. I can't believe they thought this color was the good one same for writing "117" on his chest that's so lame
Heyhou117 wrote:
Check this out. Definetely prefer this one.
Now that's perfection. I can't believe they thought this color was the good one same for writing "117" on his chest that's so lame
Some prefer the brighter green because it’s more classic but I really dig the darker shade like his Halo 4 armor had. The 117 doesn’t bother me though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2