Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

I'm very concerned about the color of the armor

OP Heyhou117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
the armor looked beautiful, but the setting graphics could had been better
Check this out. Definetely prefer this one.
That's actually gorgeous! Wow
I actually really like this green. I think the Master Chief looks amazing in the Discover Hope trailer. My only gripe is with the '117' decal. I'd prefer it was smaller. That and I do wonder why it doesn't have any visible shield emitters (small lights on the armour).
I thought something looked off! I wonder how this will play into the lore of the energy shields... obviously he has something generating a feild considering they literally charged durring the trailer.
sniper945 wrote:
I actually really like this green. I think the Master Chief looks amazing in the Discover Hope trailer. My only gripe is with the '117' decal. I'd prefer it was smaller. That and I do wonder why it doesn't have any visible shield emitters (small lights on the armour).
I thought something looked off! I wonder how this will play into the lore of the energy shields... obviously he has something generating a feild considering they literally charged durring the trailer.
They may add them later. Or they may just state that, with the technology having advanced, the shield emitters are no longer visible / easily noticed. I'm not too fussed either way, but I do wonder what they're going with.
DonVinzone wrote:
"Really concerned", about a color. Really. My God, this community....
Ik people will complain about anything these days. Especially the halo community
I actually really like it like this and hope it stays like this. It's very similar to the Mark V color in Halo CE.
the color just needs a little less blue in its mix
Yes it should be a fair bit darker, but if they won't change it I really don't care. There's more important stuff to worry about
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2