Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

If i use my Redeem Code now will it carry over?

OP JURASSICBOI7261

I bought a Halo Infinite Funko Pop and i got a Redeem Code. If i use my code now, will the skin save and carry over to the fully released game?
It should do so, as long as you get the game on the same account that you redeem the code on.
serious question you ask this as if it would be used on something else beyond the full game, what do you mean by that?
I used some codes from like a year ago so I sure hope so lol.
None of the codes for skins or armor are used for the flights. They are all for the full game.
I bought a Halo Infinite Funko Pop and i got a Redeem Code. If i use my code now, will the skin save and carry over to the fully released game?
All your codes you redeem will be tied to your account for the full game. None of them will be available in these pre release flights.

As long as you play Halo Infinite with the same account that you redeemed the codes with you’ll have access to them.

You’re completely okay to redeem your codes now.
It should, but I don't have much confidence in the redemption system. It could be filled with bugs. There's not even an option to see all the codes you've used in the past.

For example, I got up to about 25 hours of Monster 2xXP before I started getting an error message. The promotion advertised that you could keep going until you reached 60 hours.