Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

If you could have 1 thing in Halo Infinite?

OP Prophet of Cava

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
If you could have one thing in halo infinite, what would it be? For me, it would probably be the challenge system that was in halo Reach. I loved having daily, and weekly challenges to work towards. It kinda forced you to play in different playlists, and gave you something to actually try and achieve when you were bored. What do you guys think?
I would love to see an absence of micro transactions that have negative impacts on the quality of the game. (And yes I know, "that's not going to happen"...unfortunately.)
Weapons with spare ammo capacities that match those seen in Halo: Combat Evolved.
Gameplay that isnt Halo 3s
Gameplay that isnt Halo 3s
Could you elaborate a bit on that?
I really want 343 to find a way to make the game feel like a community again.

I think they do this by bringing back things like halo 3’s in game file share, introduce “343s best of the weeks” with the best community screenshots and video clips and game types/ maps. Bring a custom game browser into the multiplayer.
For me, it has to be a real Firefight mode in the vein of Reach's. By the time Infinite comes out, it will have been literally a decade since we've had it, and it never should've been removed from the Halo formula in the first place.
BTB to have developer made maps, not purely forge.
I really want 343 to find a way to make the game feel like a community again.

I think they do this by bringing back things like halo 3’s in game file share, introduce “343s best of the weeks” with the best community screenshots and video clips and game types/ maps. Bring a custom game browser into the multiplayer.
Couldn't agree more. The community aspect is what pulled me into Halo.
Halo has Covenant and Flood, Covenant and Brutes, Covenant and Prometheans. So i would like a 3rd enemy could be brand new along with new weapons or add a 3rd enemy to the combination.
Theres something about the idea of an incoming wave of Elites, Brutes, and Wardens that stirs me just right.....LOL
I know this is a very BIG one thing, however for a game that is well invested, here are a few things. I would love to have a classic halo campaign first and in the end of that campaign, it's open world like Farcry but without the same 100 side mission, make every mission unique.. infact maybe allow us to visit other planets in all kinds of vehicles/spacecraft.

If they add a high quality VR mode, i am gonna geek out.
A much better campaign than what we got from Halo5

Offline Forge would be nice but that's not very likely is it folks
The sounds. The h5 battle rifle sounds terribly strange. As well as your footsteps while on certain sufaces it sounds too clunky.
Spawnable AI in forge so we can make our own mini-firefight and stuff.
I just want a classic halo game. bring back that halo magic
Flood in campaign and firefight
Offline "challenging" MP Bots, that play all the game modes you choose, no which style of play you choose, that play all objectives, and use all vehicles and all weapons and use all parts of the map, instead of them, just running around in the middle of the map, like COD.
Just straight up nothing else.
And maybe bring back Bloodgulch or a variant of it.
Halo geared more towards what halo used to be like halo 2 and halo 3. No more micros. No more sprint. No more load outs. Battle rifle four shots. Fun social playlists. Bring back the competitive edge for MLG. Make this a community again. 343 has ruined halo. Redeem yourselves and give us what halo used to be. Not some cheap knock off of COD.
I think 343 should bring back the original movement style, get rid of micro-transactions, bring back the hard hitting weapon sound effects of CE, remove spartan abilities and power ups entirely, possibly dump Prometheans, and I know this might sound insane, but add a first person option for vehicles and turrets.
AI bots would be cool., if your in a chill mood and don't really want to play mp or campaign but create your own firefight settings and game modes, weapons ect complete with whatever faction AI teammates and numbers you desire.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5