Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

If you could have 1 thing in Halo Infinite?

OP Prophet of Cava

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Offline bot support. Even if you can't create Navmeshes for Forge maps, it would still the core multiplayer maps be useful when offline and/or you don't have local friends to play with.
Definitely to have playable elites
I know this is a very BIG one thing, however for a game that is well invested, here are a few things. I would love to have a classic halo campaign first and in the end of that campaign, it's open world like Farcry but without the same 100 side mission, make every mission unique.. infact maybe allow us to visit other planets in all kinds of vehicles/spacecraft.

If they add a high quality VR mode, i am gonna geek out.
I couldn't agree more. Although they probably won't have a vr mode
Darth5shot wrote:
Halo Reach style customization.

Flood in campaign/flood themes maps in multi.
I totally agree with reach customization
The return of sandbox style levels.
Playable and customisable elites. Feels a bit repetitive playing as and killing Spartans.
The only thing I want is already confirmed so customization that would put Reach to its knees! eh who am I kidding?
Odst armor with backpack.
Compass in the HUD, toggleable flashlight and nightvision. I'd also like an extension of the ping feature, quick press up one time for a Green signifier, used for yes or OK, held up for 2 seconds would be the location ping, and a quick down press on the d pad would be a red signifier, used for no or wait for example. Useful maybe if used correctly with teammates without microphones or those guys who really need to immerse themselves. Another random idea, but a Slayer sub-gametype dedicated to raids, more along just enabling the feature to select players through the scoreboard and mark them friendly, or keep them hostile to help prevent players from killing "friendlies" and promote cooperation between players infiltrating. (The first few I think should be implemented no matter what, the others more along post launch content or just random quality of life stuff)
a gamemode where there are two teams maybe covenant vs unsc who defend a ship you have acses to ships the sjips cannons odst drop pods drop ships so you win by destroying the other ship killing the captain or geting away
Customizable AI's for multiplayer, it's one feature but it's amazing to think about I'd use this to get it.
I want Forge World to return, but this time bigger and better. Expanding it to the other parts of the map would be really cool.
Completely agree with OP on this one! The daily challenges in Reach was a fun motivator to get on the xbox every day and play! As for the weekly challenges, I loved when they were difficult and I had to schedule with my friend to get on in the weekend so we could do it together! There was absolutely nothing to dislike about it! It was a challenge, sometimes hard other times easy. But overall fun and motivating! Thanks to the challenges I figured out how much fun Firefights could be!
Also not sure if mentioned before, but I absolutely love infection! Although I wish there were more iterations of it. Imagine an infection mode with Flood VS Spartan or Flood VS Covenant. I would absolutely love that, considering how many different forms the Flood has!
Playing as a Flood carrier and being so slow would probably suck tho lmao!
Offline bots. Hands down
Also not sure if mentioned before, but I absolutely love infection! Although I wish there were more iterations of it. Imagine an infection mode with Flood VS Spartan or Flood VS Covenant. I would absolutely love that, considering how many different forms the Flood has!
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Titanfall brought something really fresh to FPS games.
IMO the Mantis should've been what the Titans are in that game.

So if I were to have 1 thing, it'd be for 343 to come up with a legit new game mode.
Not battle royale, not warzone, not firefight, but something that only the Halo universe could bring to life.

I mean look at all the stuff that's in the universe. Falcons, Hornets, Mantises, MAC Cannons, AI, drop pods, etc.
If Respawn could make something like Titans work in an FPS, I'm sure 343 can come up with something too.
Big team battle with beautiful artstyle maps like in halo 4
Offline 4 player + split screen campaign, forge, and multiplayer
and LAN
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5