Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

If you had the option to put your face...

OP MaldyMaldy

...on a helmet-less spartan for character customization, (like the way it has been done in the 2k sports franchise by taking a face photo and importing it to a texture), would you do it?

Im ugly so id only do it if I can put my mug on an elite.
Yeah, just for the lols when my body ragdolls across the field.
Just a customizer would work
MaldyMaldy wrote:
...on a helmet-less spartan for character customization, (like the way it has been done in the 2k sports franchise by taking a face photo and importing it to a texture), would you do it?

Yeah....no. This would take away from the feel of the game so much. I'll pass.
MaldyMaldy wrote:

You know when I posted this, I thought it would be a cool idea... but knowing the halo community, im sure there would be photos of things that aren't faces in place of the spartans face if you catch my drift.. probably not a good idea afterall lol
MaldyMaldy wrote:
MaldyMaldy wrote:

You know when I posted this, I thought it would be a cool idea... but knowing the halo community, im sure there would be photos of things that aren't faces in place of the spartans face if you catch my drift.. probably not a good idea afterall lol
Agreed. We don’t need anything turning into a Call of Duty emblem creator if you catch my drift...
MaldyMaldy wrote:
MaldyMaldy wrote:
As much fun as I think it would be to have a feature like this, I can definitely see it going a NSFW route.
Starting without a helmet, and finding them as loot to boost your shield would be pretty cool in a a BR mode. RIP BR at launch

On the subject though, I had literally never even thought about a character customizer for your Spartans face. Could be cool though.
MaldyMaldy wrote:

Made me laugh. At least you won't get a jaw lock and will probably crush burger eating competitions :).