Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

infinate will be great.

OP Fiery Cha0s

yes before I get into the positives I agree the graphics could use a bit of work, but think of what an easy fix that is, nobody says the base character models needs to be redesigned all we need is a layer of texture over the models.
Now that that is out of the way look at all the stuff done right, the last time we had this much emphasis on the sandbox was halo 3 ex the base campaign feature of the grapple hook will be an ability pickup in multiplayer.
The enemies are super dynamic most shooters they braindead shoot at you but we have besesecking brutes, grunts that will be thrown at you, pop off armor, enemies charging you after they are stuck, enemies stumble when you shoot them in the legs etc.
The guns look interesting we have a br and a covenant br , the banished weapons look cool and preform uniquely sword is back and that is always a win.
Vehicles look and preform great the warthog has midair control and the shade turret has a shield on it, imagine the other vehicles especially the banished ones.
Its open world with missions embedded within atleast that us what I speculate, this game screams odst, plus we have a codex like tab in the top right.
We've only seen one environment remember how different the environments were in h5 when in its demo all we saw was sunaion(misspelled that), besides that the game will change between night and day.
Unique environments the weird alien architecture looks alien, people are comparing it too minecraft and is that a bad thing? minecrafts strength is a beautiful world and infinates 1 environment we've seen looks gorgeous.
Sprint is back but look at how slow it is, its a perfect compromise, people will have sprint but it is slow enough to not elongate maps.
No spartan charge the demo dude made a point to run towards a grunt and meelee and he just meeleed it no charging.
Set a fire in your heart spartan, bear your fangs, and fight on, game most people chills.

In conclusion look at the mountain of stuff done right in comparison to peoples complaints about the easily fixable plasticy textures on enemies, infinate will be absolutely amazing.
For something they are developing for about 5 years or should I say, the way how they praised their new engine/graphic n and that, what we get there, was just really sad.

I'm not saying that the engine/graphic etc is bad, it's just that it looks like an good Halo 5 graphic update and it's a good one - but it's by far not something everybode had been hyped for.

If this is for the next generation I don't want to know how this game looks on the Xbox One or XBox one X
Disagree. Any Halo that's had sprint hasnt been great.
Well... Reach was awesome - looking to how many player played it ^^

But it's more, that everything else, except the forge in halo 5 - was just not worthy for being called an Halo-AAA title

But it's more, that everything else, except the forge in halo 5 - was just not worthy for being called an Halo-AAA title
Reach was far from awesome. Reach player base dropped literally straight way.
For something they are developing for about 5 years or should I say, the way how they praised their new engine/graphic n and that, what we get there, was just really sad.

I'm not saying that the engine/graphic etc is bad, it's just that it looks like an good Halo 5 graphic update and it's a good one - but it's by far not something everybode had been hyped for.

If this is for the next generation I don't want to know how this game looks on the Xbox One or XBox one X
Well yes its still halo. They aren't going to completely change the game from before.
Might be good not great. Looks like sprint and bloom are in so it'll be a reach launch situation at best where it's still a good game but not that great.
Reading some of the sprint threads - it's not clear if sprint is going to function anything like Halo 5. Looks like it's not that fast... and you can shoot / throw grenades?

And I'm not that fussed with bloom as a game mechanic. Pace your shots and your accuracy is fine. Spam and you live with the consequences.

It adds a bit of depth to getting the best out of each weapon. Besides, I've always tended to be cautious with my shot pacing to maximise my accuracy anyway...

What... ? I don't mean to burst this bubble but, I played Halo Reach for years since launch and most weekends there were 300,000 people online playing.

What... ? I don't mean to burst this bubble but, I played Halo Reach for years since launch and most weekends there were 300,000 people online playing.
I'm not having this conversation. It's been done to death, Reach player base dropped off a cliff. These are facts. Conversation done.

I'm not having this conversation. It's been done to death, Reach player base dropped off a cliff. These are facts. Conversation done.
Wait are you talking about the MCC reach or the actual brand new game from 2010 because if your talking about MCC then of course it dropped the game is ancient and there are new games out there people want to play.

Then give some numbers.

Then give some numbers.
Theres a thread 'TU' Slayer sucks in the MCC forum. go nuts.

Wait are you talking about the MCC reach or the actual brand new game from 2010 because if your talking about MCC then of course it dropped the game is ancient and there are new games out there people want to play.
No, 2010 Reach. It's all documented. Reach player base died. I'm done replying to fanboys.

It looks worse than Halo 5 IMO. Halo 5 on Xbox One X is stunning.