Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Infinite appears in most recent Game Awards video

OP Grumble Volcano

The official Game Awards Youtube channel uploaded a new video called "Streaming Live Thursday: The Game Awards 2019 with Green Day, CHVRCHES and More!" and 1:37 you see a part of the Discover Hope trailer from E3 2019. Given the other games present in the Game Awards video are either nominees or upcoming games that could get new info trailers, could be we're getting more Infinite info then. Below is the video (don't think I'm a high enough forum rank for direct links):

youtube.com/watch?v=sqYfnAeiWew
Don't get my hopes up like this you -Yoink-. I was completely prepared to not see anything there regarding Infinite and now that's ruined lol
I have predicted they would show halo there. They announced reach there years ago, and reach just came out on pc. SO it would make sense according to trends or correlation.
Guys....lol. I highly doubt anything Infinite related will be there. Remember when everyone was on the edge of their seats at E3 2017 because they just knew Halo 3 Anniversary was going to be announced? In the beginning of the show, there were plenty of Halo spots in the opening clip. Yet Halo was not there. Bits of Halo will probably always be shown anytime there is a Microsoft presence at any video game show, including the awards show. I do however hope I’m wrong and you can all say “I told you so”.
I'd be a bit surprised to see it there. I think it's still pretty unlikely.

However, MS might appreciate the venue as being way more visual to all segments of gamers in a way that an Xbox E3 conference just isn't (Diehard Sony/Nintendo players either just ignore these or watch them to troll in the live feeds). It'd be an interesting move for this reason.

I'm still pretty sure it won't happen, though.
I think there is a slim chance 343 may reveal the multiplayer beta schedule at TGA.
I doubt we'll see anything campaign related until the inevitable Scarlett launch event this spring, or E3 at the latest.
The official Game Awards youtube channel uploaded a new video called "Streaming Live Thursday: The Game Awards 2019 with Green Day, CHVRCHES and More!" and 1:37 you see a part of the Discover Hope trailer from E3 2019. Given the other games present in the Game Awards video are either nominees or upcoming games that could get new info trailers, could be we're getting more Infinite info then. Below is the video (don't think I'm a high enough forum rank for direct links):

youtube.com/watch?v=sqYfnAeiWew
You are not high enough of a rank to post a link direct. I am though. I can do that for you. But I actually did not see this post yet and just replied to another that the earliest info we will get on Infinite has to come during The Game Awards. I will edit this with the link to that post in a minute. It is hard to do it on mobile without risking losing this whole post. So, I have to submit it, go find the post, get its link come back and edit this post.

So, this video is unsurprising to me. I will link it to the other post in an edit on it.

Link to YouTube VideoLink to Next Halo Infinite Trailer release topic
Awards tonight people! We’ll know for certain in the next 12 hours, but I’m still saying we get nothing.
We probably just get another teaser trailer. I mean the game is now probably less then a year to release and we still have no beta date.
Awards tonight people! We’ll know for certain in the next 12 hours, but I’m still saying we get nothing.
What do you say now? Xbox Series X and a small hint of Halo Infinite's scale is something to me.
What do you say now? Xbox Series X and a small hint of Halo Infinite's scale is something to me.
While that was a cool little thing we saw, I don't think that was the game we saw, just some rendered thing made for the trailer for Xbox Series X.
I have predicted they would show halo there. They announced reach there years ago, and reach just came out on pc. SO it would make sense according to trends or correlation.
I still hold the oldest prediction of Halo Infinite becoming a launch title for Xbox Series X. Good job on your prediction! I expected something announced today. But was unsure if it was Halo related or simply Xbox.
a little disappointed for no infinite news. But I shouldn’t have had my hopes so high. The fact that we got a Scarlett reveal is huge tho. It means infinite news is that much closer

the rendered master chief part of the trailer was dope asf tho
halo infinite blog post: "we still intend to support an early flighting program that will give you a way to play the game and provide feedback that will directly impact decisions we make for launch and into the future. We aren’t ready to kick this off yet, but you will certainly hear about it when we’re ready to welcome you to the program!

Robeyonekenobi on twitter: "When there is more to talk about for Halo Infinite I will. Right now we are hard at work on getting the game ready for flighting at a point in the future."
I H4Q3R I wrote:
halo infinite blog post: "we still intend to support an early flighting program that will give you a way to play the game and provide feedback that will directly impact decisions we make for launch and into the future. We aren’t ready to kick this off yet, but you will certainly hear about it when we’re ready to welcome you to the program!

Robeyonekenobi on twitter: "When there is more to talk about for Halo Infinite I will. Right now we are hard at work on getting the game ready for flighting at a point in the future."
We are all fully aware of these posts. The idea is when we should get one and this topic in particular was about the Halo Infinite E3 2019 trailer being present in The Game Awards Trailer.

Edit:
Big oof. I pressed submit way too early. I am on mobile. So I meant to press a word I needed to correct and clicked submit instead. My bad.