Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Infinite @ E3.... What do you want to see.

OP SQU1FFY v2

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
At time of writing it's 44 days until the digital E3 kicks off, I'm almost 100% sure 343i will be showing something off for Halo Infinite.

I'm hoping to see a better and more beautiful game play demonstration but, I'm also hoping to see our first glimpse of multiplayer, hopefully not an e-sports casted match but a short sizzle reel showing some kick -Yoink- moments and a few (not all) maps we can expect to be playing when Infinite drops later this year.

What are you expecting to see and what would you like to see?
I want to see MP gameplay, flighting info, release date, and maybe the Campaign demo again but with better graphics
Multiplayer is definitely what they'll be showcasing. After that, they'll probably announce the flighting date if it's not the same day as the show itself. Campaign demo is possible but I'm unsure if they want to take up time doing that. I'd reckon it'd be new gameplay and a new area, but the very least they could do is if not at the show, simply post the video of the campaign demo area from last year, but with the updated visuals, and take a different route and play during the night cycle.
I expect a campaign trailer and multiplayer in-game footage, possibly announcing flights to the public on 1 or 2 maps.
Multiplayer, multiplayer, multiplayer. Oh yea, and hopefully some more multiplayer 😉. Seriously, I think most of us are eager to see what we can expect from the total online experience.
I want to see 1 full match of 4v4 Slayer, and at least some of BTB 2.0.

I want to see MP so bad 🙁
SQU1FFY v2 wrote:
At time of writing it's 44 days until the digital E3 kicks off, I'm almost 100% sure 343i will be showing something off for Halo Infinite.

I'm hoping to see a better and more beautiful game play demonstration but, I'm also hoping to see our first glimpse of multiplayer, hopefully no a e-sports casted match but a short sizzle reel showing some kick -Yoink- moments and a few (not all) maps we can expect to be playing when Infinite drops later this year.

Personally, I'm indifferent about seeing multiplayer. I'm sure it will be fine. Would be very curious to see more of the campaign, particularly some locations in the campaign that don't look green and gray.
Mongerty wrote:
I expect a campaign trailer and multiplayer in-game footage, possibly announcing flights to the public on 1 or 2 maps.
At min I expect this. I expect the 3 big titles to be infinite, FH 5 and Starfield. Bethesda will handle all the starfield stuff, I expect at least 5-10 min just being on halo
Mongerty wrote:
At min I expect this. I expect the 3 big titles to be infinite, FH 5 and Starfield. Bethesda will handle all the starfield stuff, I expect at least 5-10 min just being on halo
I would definitely be thrilled for more, but I am keeping expectations low. Better to have expectations exceeded instead of being let down.
I want to see a revamped campaign demo, some multiplayer gameplay, a new mode, and some snippets of cutscenes.
I'm not sure if we'll get a whole new campaign demo. They may have a story trailer of some sorts and I definitely expect them to talk about and finally reveal multiplayer, because flighting should most likely start sometime during June or July. Other than that I have really no expectations besides "I want to see more Halo"
I'm not really picky with whether they do campaign or multiplayer content. Bottom line I just want to see upgraded visuals and gameplay. That's at the top of my list. What's lower priority but I would still like to see would be an official release date and information about flighting.
-Live action trailer
-New campaign demo (Craig Evolved will appear :))
-Multiplayer trailer+Beta/Flights announcement

Can't fkn wait. Just 6-7 weeks
I’ve said this in another topic, but at this point, and considering the year delay, there is absolutely zero excuse for them not to show updated campaign gameplay and significant multiplayer footage.

I have complete faith that we will get both of these, but in the event we don’t, by the prophets, the game was supposed to release last November and you still don’t have multiplayer in a working, ready-for-the-public-to-see state?

And fingers crossed for a beta or flighting that goes live after the show.
I'm certain that we'll get a new campaign demo (NOT just the same gameplay segment as last year with updated graphics), along with possibly a separate new campaign gameplay trailer, and the official release date at the end

I'm uncertain if we'll get anything for multiplayer but I'd like to get at least a multiplayer gameplay trailer along with an announcement of when flighting begins or at least an idea of when we can expect flighting to happen, something like "Flighting coming soon" at the very least. I would expect a short multiplayer trailer over a lot of multiplayer gameplay. I feel like they'll focus campaign like usual but if we get anything for multiplayer it'll probably just be a gameplay trailer with more info and screenshots in a later Inside Infinite and of course more multiplayer gameplay at a later date
1. A new sp gameplay demo that hopefully looks good so the people who are obsessed with graphics can shut up about it.

2. Show off mp

3. Announce flight dates

4. Launch release date
I think they will show another campaign demo, but not as long as last year's. Then they will show very partial gameplay on multiplayer and end the segment/video with an official release date, and any Halo special editions (controller, hopefully series X, etc). Hopefully to, they end it off with something like "and starting in July we will be having closed flights for insider members, join today blah blah blah".

My predictions, lmk what you all think!
SQU1FFY v2 wrote:

I'm hoping to see a better and more beautiful game play demonstration but, I'm also hoping to see our first glimpse of multiplayer, hopefully no a e-sports casted match but a short sizzle reel showing some kick -Yoink- moments and a few (not all) maps we can expect to be playing when Infinite drops later this year.

Oh!
This makes something else make sense to me.

Series X stock has been impossible to get here in Australia. There are only limited releases at one or two retailers at a time and then those are snatched up by scalpers almost immediately.
I got lucky the other day and got in a pre-order with one of the retailers here, and it just occurred to me that it's the same date for E3.

So for folks still hunting for a series X, US and AU (and everywhere else) I think I'd bet that there will be stock coming out on or around E3.
I'm not sure if we'll get a whole new campaign demo. They may have a story trailer of some sorts and I definitely expect them to talk about and finally reveal multiplayer, because flighting should most likely start sometime during June or July. Other than that I have really no expectations besides "I want to see more Halo"
I personally think they will have some snippets of campaign demo.
Something to say, "look how much better it is from the last time, and damn it's juicy, you can have this soon."
Maybe I'm wrong though... So eh.
I want to see Campaign footage - preferrably gameplay & a meaty new trailer. I would also like a detailed info drop regarding features, Xbox Series X enhancements and things to look forward to in the Single-player Campaign.

I don't care about seeing or learning anything about the Multiplayer side. The free-to-play [Fee-to-pay] model they are moving towards with the "Coatings", for example has me completely uninterested in the Multiplayer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2