Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] infinite should look like Halo wars 2 cutscenes

OP TDOGtaylor

NO DEBATE, If you want a rated T Halo go play Minecraft with the halo skin Brutes should be able to rip the arms off marines. should be assassinations where the chief puts a pistol to the back of the ailens head and pull the trigger. What would you like to see that you sadly know they won't put in the game????
Halo Wars 2 is rated T....
I assume your referring to Blur cutscenes. I would love to see those come back in some way.
Making a story have blood and gore doesn't make it deep or mature. And Minecraft is the greatest game in the entire history of video games.
HW2 id rated T, its cutscenes lack any real form of gore, and visually, they are not rendered in real-time. Good luck having any hardware be able to run a game that looks like blur cutscenes (shocker, none can)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Making a story have blood and gore doesn't make it deep or mature. And Minecraft is the greatest game in the entire history of video games.
As someone that wants gory Flood bits flying through the screen and 120% more blood splattered on the ground, walls and ceiling - I still fully agree with that statement.
Would it be great to have a visual fidelty like the Blur cutscenes ingame? Definitely.

Is it feasible? Absolutely not.

And as others said before, you don't require gore to have a good story, though it is kinda necessary if the Flood were to be included.
There are quite a lot of threads that put undue importance on the rating as well. If you can be bothered to be constructive have a go in one of them.