Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Infinite Swat

OP CaNateyen

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
CaNateyen wrote:
People saying “Oh Classic Halo come back!” I would LOVE to see Classic Halo come back and try to exist in the landscape today. The content that Bungie was making would NEVER fly in gaming today and you have to adapt and overcome the fact that like... you can’t even sprint bro, I’d love to see it try and make a comeback.
Well, it kinda has surpassed halo 5 just based on how people are playing mcc more than halo 5 :P You should have said this before Halo 3 made a massive comeback. I do think sprint can have a place in halo if done right, but the evidence shows that Halo without sprint is more popular.
People are playing MCC because it gets content updates and has been released on PC. I cant remember when H5 got the last content updates that wasn't bad forge maps or a rotation of gamemodes.
I don't care for the sprint discussion, the gameplay needs to be solid. Doom Eternal showed super refined gameplay without sprint, because you run like a madman all the time :).
In Halo 5 swat I just run around and spartan charge everything for the 1 hit-smash kill!

Had to get that commendation....

I hate spartan charge and I’m soo glad it’s gone.
CaNateyen wrote:
People saying “Oh Classic Halo come back!” I would LOVE to see Classic Halo come back and try to exist in the landscape today. The content that Bungie was making would NEVER fly in gaming today and you have to adapt and overcome the fact that like... you can’t even sprint bro, I’d love to see it try and make a comeback.
Well, it kinda has surpassed halo 5 just based on how people are playing mcc more than halo 5 :P You should have said this before Halo 3 made a massive comeback. I do think sprint can have a place in halo if done right, but the evidence shows that Halo without sprint is more popular.
People are playing MCC because it gets content updates and has been released on PC. I cant remember when H5 got the last content updates that wasn't bad forge maps or a rotation of gamemodes.
I don't care for the sprint discussion, the gameplay needs to be solid. Doom Eternal showed super refined gameplay without sprint, because you run like a madman all the time :).
That's somewhat true but too big of a generalization. I also know people who prefer 5 and that's what they play as few as they may be and don't like mcc at all. It still boils down to gameplay. Most of h5's updates didn't bring me back at all.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2