My little nitpicks:
1. Bots really seem to like going to the left lane of Live Fire. (The open-ish area to the front of the battlerifle spawn in the initial building) Have had all 4 of them laser me with their pistols at the start of the game while trying to get the Battle rifle.
2. Marine Bots also seem to never use power weapons, because I still have never seen them carry anything other than an odd pulse carbine and needler every now and then.
3. The deployable shield imo shouldn’t come with 2 uses. 1 should be enough. In my opinion, a slight buff to the shield strength might be warranted if it was reduced to 1 though.
4. The pulse carbine should have a faster projectile speed and less or no tracking capabilities to make it more like the close-mid range shield stripper it is. (If the tracking is to be kept, please make it just a tiny bit stronger)
5. The map Live fire is a bit lacking in the equipment department, because so far I’ve only seen the deployable shield be used in it. Technically 2 if you count overshield.
6. Fallen frags from dead spartans look like live grenades because of the orange glow they give. It looks pretty confusing and can distract the player.
7. The AR’s ammo counter (the one on the actual gun) is kinda dim, it’s pretty hard to read.
8. Some of the spartan voices during combat aren’t that great to hear honestly, some of the voices sound kinda young, (like teenager young) and just don’t sound like supersoldiers.
9. Firearm sounds seem to be muffled a bit, they’re usually very hard to hear even with soundFX volume turned all the way up.
10. Needlers feel a bit too strong in (ro)bot hands, but that might just be me.
11. Please let us change the reticle and/or target radar color. I want to make the enemy team yellow for the classic shields but that also changes the “red” reticle and enemy icons on radar, which just feels weird.
12. While the skewer is infinitely satisfying to kill with, I think it would fit more in BtB or vehicle maps than standard 4v4 slayer maps.
13. Enemy bots (both odst and marine) rarely use powerups. I’ve only seen 1 odst use active camo, but nothing else.
14. The bots in recharge also really seem to like going in specific places. They always crowd in the tunnel to the right of the grav hammer spawn. Got lasered by their pistols, again.
15. The rocket launcher’s reload animation feels like it’s missing a few frames, it doesn’t seem as smooth as other reload animations.
16. The ravager feels kinda bad, but that might just be me.
17. Overshield should be displayed better, it’s kind hard to tell whether enemies have overshields or not.
18. Give us a medal or something for giving teammates weapons, I hardly see anyone do that, so a little incentive is probably needed.
19. Imo the threat sensor could use a buff to it’s range, a nerf to It’s cooldown or charge amount can be done to balance it out a little.
20. The needler should probably have some extra melee damage because you’re literally whacking them with dozens of sharp, explosive needles.
21. Imo, spartan bots aren't that big of an upgrade from the ODST bots, I still mostly win steaktaculars, with the bots having about less than half our score (to be fair though, that's more than what the odst bots usually had). I think spartan bots could use a general buff, and please make them seek and use power weapons often, because 90% of the time, they only use the default loadout.
22. I've been crashing/disconnecting a few times lately.
23. I think fast walking enemies should show up on the radar, because currently the motion tracker kinda blows.
Things I like:
1. The bots feel strangely human, to the point that i forgot they were bots and thought they were just some slightly bad players.
2. The bots take advantage of equipment like the shield well, and don’t just spam them randomly.
3. The marine bots are actually pretty smart, they take cover, run away from most unwinnable fights and rush you down when your shields are busted.
4. The Assault rifle is pretty good now, it kills pretty quickly, not too quickly however and has good range if you have good trigger discipline, which is everything i ever wanted for it.
5. The sidekick is great, not too powerful like the halo 5 and CE versions, but good enough to be a great starting weapon.
6. The commando is great! I love the firing sound and how powerful each shot feels and sounds.
7. Bazaar is a good map, I have a blast playing in it.
8. The grappleshot is hella fun to use, and rivals the titanfall grapple.
9. I absolutely adore how Jeff Steitzer says “No-Scope”
10. While the heatwave feels kinda weak, it’s very fun to use.
11. The AI companions are very nice, Circ is best girl and Butlr is hella classy and cool.
So far, halo infinite feels and plays great. Most of the bugs i have found aren’t that bad and the game runs pretty well for me. I’ve been having a blast playing it the past 2 days. I’ll probably add to this list some more as i play and discover more of the game.