2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 86
Does anyone have a hard time telling when the enemy lost their shields? For me I can barely tell. Needs to be a better visual “pop” for when they lose shields.
For individual behaviors, I would say it is a mostly positive experience with a few kinks that need to be ironed out.

Pros:
-The way they bob and weave is phenomenal. It is incredibly fun and always keeps me on my toes.
-Their ability to aim both with weapons and grenades is great. It is fairly challenging but never unfair.
-They are a deadly force when grouped together. It takes a fair amount of confidence to take on multiple bots on your own - especially when there are more than 2. That's great. It is how it should be and how it works with actual players.
-I love how they respond to different weapons. As I said, they bob and weave/strafe with typical loadout weapon encounters, but when I use the Ravenger, I notice they tend to jump more. I think that is fantastic.

Cons:
-Bots ALWAYS take the exact same route at the beginning of the game. All of them do. So the opening moves become a bit formulaic.
-Bots never follow you if you leave their line of site. So if one takes down your shield, you can run away and they will not go after you - making for some cheesy getaways.
-If you ever get into a melee fight with them, they occasionally seem to teleport behind you.
-The occasionally ignore power weapons, which I do not think should be the case.
-Now that we have fought marine, ODST and Spartan-level bots, I can say I can hardly tell the difference. Throughout the entirety of this flight, nearly all my games have been 50 kills for the player team and 10-20 kills for the bots. In fact, I just got my first perfection against Spartan-level bots. Maybe we all just got better at the game, but I cannot seem to tell the significant difference between all of them. I think upper levels should have slightly, slightly better aim and be more aggressive towards players that run away. Meanwhile, lower level bots should probably strafe and crouch strafe a bit less.
The Spartan bots are too easy, they don't go for power weapons enough. They don't use the better weapons enough or the equipment. They need to use them more. They also need to melee more.
Before i beging i want to say that the game runs very Well, it plays smooth and i haven't found any performance issues, and same goes for the A.I. Now the problems that i found are centered around visuals and audio.

1. Very rarely during the game the top of my screen flickers black, just above shield bar.
2. During the beginning and end cutscene the screen might be black, this is a rare occurance but when it happens it does it multiple times.
3. During the beginning and end cutscene some player spartans might be looking away from the camera some times even faceing their backs towards others.
4. From time to time the personal A.I might change to other A.I voice, eventhough i had not changed it. 5. Rarely when queued up for a game, the game takes you into black loading screen and suddenly it pulls you back to main menu, sort of canceling the loading process.
6. Some times the bot A.I desides to look down wards and just stand there when you attack it Or they start jumping around and really not doing anything.
7.some times after sliding you beging shooting right away the gun Sounds become muffeled Or disapear, but after a second Or So they Come back.

Other than these few mistakes i found everything Else runs smoothly, i'm very impressed with the build So far.
The difficulties for the bots were well done. There would be sometimes they would stand still and do nothing, but was good to the point of possible replicating a player.
TTK is way too high
od morning to 343i, today I come to give my Feedback regarding my experience with the flight this weekend, the truth is my experience has been great, among the most notable errors are some sound bugs, among these is a slight Desynchronization of the sounds of the weapons, I also managed to notice another sound bug where the volume of the game was lowered and it was heard in echo mode, as if it were inside a desolate structure, other types of bugs that I noticed are regarding the spartans, is that sometimes when eliminating an enemy, it remains floating, it simply stays frozen without touching the ground, there is also a small bug in the reload animations, where they simply do not appear when reloading , but so far my experience in this flight to been excellent, without a doubt you take the multiplayer on a good path, my respects to you 343i, without a doubt this will be the best Halo, nice day! ;)
I liked the bots a lot, on certain occasions they present a challenge, but at the beginning of the game they always go on the same side of the map, they also have some Bugs in which the bots stay still or start turning in circles. Regarding the game in general:
1. I would like the murders to remain in the game, I hope they are not eliminated.
2. When using the slide, there are errors where you can see part of the Spartan's torso.
3. For command players it is a bit difficult to hit the target. I don't know if there isn't some kind of aiming assistance, but with some weapons it's difficult to target the target.
4. Perhaps only I am bothered by the fact that when a weapon is being pointed and you receive damage from a grenade or any other ammunition, the aiming is removed and it makes you move the scope to another direction as happened in halo 3, I would prefer that the halo 5 aiming system was back, so our Spartan when aiming and taking damage would not stop seeing the sight of the weapon.
The game seemed very good to me, I hope you continue working on the mistakes that there are to make it the best game of this year, thank you all
Repeatable bug on steam:
Hold Tab to see the scoreboard, Press shift.
This will bring up the steam overlay.
Spam escape key to get back to the game.

BOOM... no HUD at all. Very repeatable, I have even started to do it on purpose to enable multiplayer Blind skull xD
Good job on the more client-side (simulation?) physics system. The immersion brought being able to destroy tables and such is fantastic. There are some bugs where these physics objects can be pushed into map geometry and can intersect with other physics objects.

When a Spartan dies while using the grappleshot, their corpse just falls to the ground and the grappleshot detaches from the target. I think it'd be great if the corpse, instead of falling, stayed attached to the grappleshot and continued flying towards the target. This would be great in combination with the fantastic Spartan ragdolls.

I'm sure it's been said, but grenade jumping would be nice.
A couple more things to note

1) my personal AI keep getting reset to butler

2) the bots have 100& perfect granade aim all the time
In my experience, the SPNKR seems to be inconsistent in its damage. Some times I'll take out an enemy easily and other times I'll fire right at their feet and it only flares their shields.
(UPDATED FEEDBACK) (UPDATED BUG REPORT)
-Feedback-
Make the bots available offline in Custom Games, Splitscreen, and LAN.
• Increase the fire rate of the Battle Rifle
• Increase the clip size of the Battle Rifle
• Increase the accuracy of the Assault Rifle
• Increase the clip size of the Assault Rifle
• Increase the muzzle velocity of the Pulse Carbine
• Bring back the Needle Rifle/Blood of Suban
• Bring back the Brute Shot
• Bring back the Plasma Launcher
• Bring back the SAW
• Reduce the recoil of the Commando
• Increase the damage of the Commando
• Allow players to customize their weapons with attachments
• Bring back full lock-on capabilities for the Rocket Launcher
• Increase the damage of the Assault Rifle
• Increase the damage of the Sidekick
• Increase the Sidekick's scope range to 2.0x
• Killcams
• Remove XP Boosters
• Remove De-scoping
• Increase the muzzle velocity of the Needler
• Increase the muzzle velocity of the Plasma Pistol
• Allow players to perform an omnidirectional evasive maneuver
• Increase the damage of the Bulldog
-Bugs/Glitches-
• Screen flickers when accessing Settings
• Game crashes
• No Main Menu music
• Personal AI randomly switches back to default after a new one is selected
Various connectivity issues
• Bots excessively use grenades
• Melee attacks don't always register
• Bots can sometimes kill you with a single melee attack
• On Live Fire, when players walk through mud it sounds like the player is wading through water
• On Recharge, the Gravity Hammer is placed in a precarious position where players can frequently miss the jump back to the walkway
• At the starting screen which shows off each player, sometimes one player will be missing or dead before the match even starts
• Players are getting kicked for inactivity from games in which they never launched
• Bots will actively gang up on human players
For individual behaviors, I would say it is a mostly positive experience with a few kinks that need to be ironed out.

Pros:
-The way they bob and weave is phenomenal. It is incredibly fun and always keeps me on my toes.
-Their ability to aim both with weapons and grenades is great. It is fairly challenging but never unfair.
-They are a deadly force when grouped together. It takes a fair amount of confidence to take on multiple bots on your own - especially when there are more than 2. That's great. It is how it should be and how it works with actual players.
-I love how they respond to different weapons. As I said, they bob and weave/strafe with typical loadout weapon encounters, but when I use the Ravenger, I notice they tend to jump more. I think that is fantastic.

Cons:
-Bots ALWAYS take the exact same route at the beginning of the game. All of them do. So the opening moves become a bit formulaic.
-Bots never follow you if you leave their line of site. So if one takes down your shield, you can run away and they will not go after you - making for some cheesy getaways.
-If you ever get into a melee fight with them, they occasionally seem to teleport behind you.
-The occasionally ignore power weapons, which I do not think should be the case.
-Now that we have fought marine, ODST and Spartan-level bots, I can say I can hardly tell the difference. Throughout the entirety of this flight, nearly all my games have been 50 kills for the player team and 10-20 kills for the bots. In fact, I just got my first perfection against Spartan-level bots. Maybe we all just got better at the game, but I cannot seem to tell the significant difference between all of them. I think upper levels should have slightly, slightly better aim and be more aggressive towards players that run away. Meanwhile, lower level bots should probably strafe and crouch strafe a bit less.
I like how yo broke this down and I agree with everything, especially with the difficulty being 'increased'. Every game I have max 6 deaths and at least 13-20 kills and this is with not playing a Halo title in over a year.
The Spartan bots are too easy, they don't go for power weapons enough. They don't use the better weapons enough or the equipment. They need to use them more. They also need to melee more.
I agree with the power weapons part because all they usually do is camp the location and only times I've seen them pick them up is when I die with it. I have to disagree with the melee part because they always spam it and somehow end up behind me once I get within range.
In my experience, the SPNKR seems to be inconsistent in its damage. Some times I'll take out an enemy easily and other times I'll fire right at their feet and it only flares their shields.
I had this problem too many times today
On Recharge where your up the second floor, I've been glitched to the 1st floor.
Got killed with one hit with melee by bot. There too accurate with the grenade and shots, sometimes i feel like when they throw a grenade its a guaranteed hit.
While your moving around your being pulled back.
Deploying the shield to block enemy fire is slow. It should be deployed as soon as you press the button.
The drop shield does deploy ridiculously slow.
Sniper aiming seems to be different from other halos. Not entirely sure what the issue is, something with aiming and recoil. Feel like the flinch needs adjusting.

Enemy “red” glow may need to be tuned down slightly. Sort of hard to aim for the head.

Commando needs to be slightly nerfed. Rate of fire is nice but TTK is too high.

Needler also seems to have a very fast TTK.

Everything else was fantastic love that the BR had the same TTF as Halo 3.
Looking forward to the next Tech Test.
Playing with a guy named Slipstrikex showed me that on the map recharge you don't even have to really play against the bots. If you stand up high in the attic and just sit there, it seems to confuse the bots that just run to the middle of the map and they won't fight you if you have a teammate closer to them
Here's a strat that works when facing a single bot: run up to them and spray with the AR, then finish off with a melee. If you have full shields, this guarantees a kill. The bots can't really deal with this pattern. If this also works well against human players, then there might be something wrong. Or not, since it works in Halo 3 and Reach as well. But there the AR might be weaker thanks to shorter effective range, less accuracy, and slower movement speed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 86