2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 62
1. TIMERS: Eliminate weapon/equipment timers and AI heads-ups from ranked play. Talented players will do just fine using their own map awareness. I don’t mind keeping these features in during social matches.

2. STILL TOO MUCH DIALOGUE. Give us the ability to toggle off each personality (AI, announcer, chatter, Spartan commander, etc.). Additionally, let us select what types of dialogue we hear. Example: I don’t care that my AI sees headshots in my future, but I do want to know that the overshield spawned.

3. IN-GAME SCORE? What’s its purpose? We only gain XP through completing battle pass challenges. You might as well get rid of the screen clutter by getting rid of the points we score and even medals since they don’t contribute to XP either.

4. OPTION TO TURN OFF INTRO CAMERA PAN. Watching the cringe animations at the beginning of each match and poses at the end immediately strips these “Spartans” of all credibility that they are professional supersoldiers. Punching the air before a gunfight? The I’m too cool to take this seriously guy?

5. I turned the music off. I love the new campaign tracks and remixes, but the Infinite MP does not feel Haloish at all. Give us a new theme to choose from with each season.
I disagree with all of this except for number 2.
If you would like to create a tournament mode or MLG settings of some sort to handle 1 and 3 that could be ok.

I agree with item 2 and would like customizable dialogue.

4 is purely cosmetic so a setting for that could be ok too, but I like to see the armor of my teammates as it helps me distinguish them from the enemy team during the game.

I would also like to say thank you for changing the threat tracker back to a motion tracker, but the player outline system is a little jarring with everyone glowing one color or the other. Could you add an option for the player outline system that either lets us turn off outlines and replace it with the ID Tags above our teammate's heads? Or possibly even a way to force armor color based on team as a personal setting that only displays for those who have that setting turned on? In StarCraft for example, there is a toggle that will change all teammate character colors to yellow, and all enemy character colors to red.
PC Player
1. The Radar has a typo on it, it says 18m when it's supposed to say 18mm. If you are at the top of the stairs on control room on recharge the radar can't even detect someone walking up the same set of stairs you are on.

2. Weapons that have no real use. The Heatwave is a cool gun but that's about all it has going for it. The vertical can 2 shot people and is quite nice if u hit every light round, but if the target has legs they will kill you because the shots are not ez to hit and doesn't reward you if you do. If you turn it horizontal it has about the same time to kill as the ar. How is this weapon a power weapon in its current state? If you and your opponent both know how to aim then you will most likely be out gunned by an ar.
The Ravager is another cool gun in the game and is slightly more powerful than normal weapons. The primary fire of the weapon is not bad but its not great, I would like more from a power weapon but that's also not where my problem is. Is there a single situation where you would use its hold fire? It seems to be a tool to zone off the enemies, but they can walk through it and it might scuff their armor if your lucky. Why would you use this if grenades are all over the map, takes no time to charge and do more damage. The hold fire can't even kill a player if they stand in the fire the full duration. Even in the domination objective its a useless weapon because they can capture the point laughing off its damage. Even if this weapon did 2x the dmg it would still be pointless. It's a power weapon that hits like a plastic bag.

3. The average Time To Kill. Unless you kill someone with grenades, melee or a good power weapon you may have noticed these sheets of paper hitting you. It's very hard to die at range, looking at recharge again. If you have any gun that spawns on that map there is no way to punish people crossing the highgrounds. The Battle Rifle takes 4 bursts to the head to kill and the Commando takes 7 headshots to kill and these are the better weapons. I know these are Spartans but has the UNSC weapons need to step it up. Fights take so long in this game, maybe making the Heatwave and the Ravager better will help this but the fights with the MA40 AR and MK50 Sidekick don't feel that great. The Bulldog is a good gun in the game, not because it is strong compared to other halos but because most of the other guns take 2 lunar cycles to kill people. The bulldog can kill in 2 shots but it mostly kills in 3 or the shotgun punch combo witch is quite good. The range of the bulldog to kill in 2 shots should probably be increased for a power weapon. The Pulse Carbine is a great option for taking down shields at midrange when opponents are in the open and like many other weapons is trash at everything else. Small changes to some weapons in the game will go a long way in changing the average time to kill and how it plays. Lower time to kill just makes gear more important than skill and makes getting to the "power weapons" even more necessary than in other halos.
You should look at the plasma carbine, it feels off. It feels very slow and it doesn't feel superior to any gun in the sand box. I feel I would never pick up in most if not all situations in my opinion.
Really enjoying the game so far. I love the moment-to moment feel. Aiming, however, feels clunky/heavy, and I've noticed a drastic difference in aiming when switching between Academy and matchmaking (I'm on PC). The aim assist feels much better in the LAN setting, whereas in matchmaking it feels much heavier. The game also stutters a lot more in matchmaking than it seems to in Academy. Last, radar range feels a bit too small.
x Monk3y x wrote:
Can you please change the radar back to sprint and shooting only. I don't want to have to crouch walk in order to stay off radar, especially with camo it doesn't make sense with how fast paced the game is. My friends and I all agree that it is better than an always on radar.

Or at least make camo take you off radar when walking.
I much prefer the Halo motion tracker over the threat tracker. For fast paced combat its more fun to see people coming up around you or getting the drop on someone just around the corner, and it levels the playing field for those who play a little slower. This is Halo not COD

I also find it more fun to have to crouch when sneaking, because it then feels like you're sneaking up on someone, hiding from their motion tracker on purpose rather than only "sneaking" if you are not sprinting. This system also gives the cloak a dual mode. When moving full speed the camo acts as a way for the enemy to not quite see where to shoot though they can see the direction on their tracker, but if I choose to move slow and sneak in, it acts as an active camouflage I am using to be invisible on purpose
EN0Rmouse wrote:
You should look at the plasma carbine, it feels off. It feels very slow and it doesn't feel superior to any gun in the sand box. I feel I would never pick up in most if not all situations in my opinion.
At first I agreed with you, but then I found it's sweet spot. They seem to be making each weapon fit very precisely in this sandbox. The pulse carbine is meant for a fairly strict medium range, and shines best when your target is mostly in the open, and if so, can compete strongly with even a BR, as it's rounds have a strong homing behavior at its ideal range.

Ascend hyperion did a good video on it
Please, please, please fix the aiming on controller. The lack of red reticle on PC coupled with the general lack of aim assist in PVP is nearly game-breaking for me. In weapon drills and training modes, the aiming feels great. Red reticle is there, aim assist feels great. Unyshek said in a tweet that the aim assist is the same in PVP regardless of RR, but I find this really hard to believe. In practice, WD/training mode vs. PVP feels like two completely different games. This should be a top priority. Aiming/gunplay just doesn't feel right at all.
For now here are some wishful suggestions. I'll add more later on..

1: This is kinda linked from the firing range but also to not only Social but even competive, custom and training game modes and playlists.
Utilize the firing ranges pure unarmed melee function to have social and competive
playlists based around that. IF we cant drop both weapons to go pure fists in regular ones.
When fists only, we can use the " switch weapon " key/ button to change stance or from faster, less
damaging melee to slower harder hitting melee. Theres ALOT of potential here, DONT remove this
yet now, small feature. At bare minimum, have seasonal, montly playlists with pure fists melee
and not only in custom/ training modes. Also pure fists melee can have melee only weapons being spawned
as a kind of playlists. Wish there could be a permanent playlist or two featured around pure fists melee.
Imagine competive BOXING matches!

2: Add a few more seconds to recover Flags in capture the flag.

3: The SPNKR need to have its AOE dmg range increased.

4: Add a MAX zoom level function. So instead of going through different zoom levels you go to well..
max zoom.
I cant join multiplayer match at all it gets into an infinite loading screen, i can get out of the loading screen since its just the unsc logo flashing over the main menu but i still cant join the multiplayer. Does anyone got any fixes for this.
1. TIMERS: Eliminate weapon/equipment timers and AI heads-ups from ranked play. Talented players will do just fine using their own map awareness. I don’t mind keeping these features in during social matches.

2. STILL TOO MUCH DIALOGUE. Give us the ability to toggle off each personality (AI, announcer, chatter, Spartan commander, etc.). Additionally, let us select what types of dialogue we hear. Example: I don’t care that my AI sees headshots in my future, but I do want to know that the overshield spawned.

3. IN-GAME SCORE? What’s its purpose? We only gain XP through completing battle pass challenges. You might as well get rid of the screen clutter by getting rid of the points we score and even medals since they don’t contribute to XP either.

4. OPTION TO TURN OFF INTRO CAMERA PAN. Watching the cringe animations at the beginning of each match and poses at the end immediately strips these “Spartans” of all credibility that they are professional supersoldiers. Punching the air before a gunfight? The I’m too cool to take this seriously guy?

5. I turned the music off. I love the new campaign tracks and remixes, but the Infinite MP does not feel Haloish at all. Give us a new theme to choose from with each season.
I agree with these suggestions. Out of all of them: #4 and #5 are my biggest gripes.

#4: I would prefer having the option to see my spartan messing with its weapons or armor prior to the match instead of posing. An even simpler solution is to just have load screen art like Apex Legends does, or give us an overhead view of the map before panning down into FPS view.

#5: The music is too generic and lifeless. I am hoping that it is placeholder for the beta because nothing about it feels like Halo. Right now it feels like a generic CoD intro track that you desperately try to tune out. More importantly, I really do not understand the point of adding music at the halfway point if it's not going to add anything. What it tends to do is take me out of the experience for a moment since I am unsure of where the music is coming from (it could be my phone, for example).
Social Arena:
I'm a bit dissappointed that there is no option to turn off Cross-play. PC obviously has a major advantage over console players with the way aim assist currently works.
TTK is too short on most new weapons, but I guess that's a balancing discussion and not about tha playlist.
Good level design.
I try to join get into the multiplayer menu, leaves me on the UNSC loading icon. Worked earlier though and the experience was great.
In haven’t been able to play at all and tried both todays and yesterday
Just wanted to submit some general feedback points here

1. The Flag Carrier should be able to one hit Melee with the Flag in CTF. The change to 2 hit does not feel good.
  2. The map Bazaar feels great, but the Rocket Launcher on it does not. It spawns too frequently and without additional power weapons on the map it is not easy to counter
  3. Generally, not a fan of the 1 power weapon per map as it makes holding one specific area the main goal if the weapon is good enough. Previous Halo traditionally had 2-3. Overshields and Active Camos aren't a good enough counter to something like a Rocket Launcher, though this may be a constraint if the relatively small maps in the Flight.
  4. Physics needs tuning. Gernade jumping and jumping off of teammates is a very fun aspect of Halo that adds some fun to the sandbox and creates a great risk reward.
  5. The length of the Radar feels very off. It honestly rarely feels helpful.
  6. The Battle Rifle feels woefully undertuned. In almost any situation I'd rather have a Assualt Rifle or Sidekick or Commando. As a primary weapon it just doesn't feel worth using at all.
  7. The primary weapons feel too few on the maps in the Flight. This could be a symptom of the size of the maps, but not having symmetrical drops per Spawn side also feels bad. If it is symmetrical, it doesn't feel symetrical.
The AR is NOT a fun weapon and it feels like I'm being forced to use it because it's so powerful. The AR on every Halo has been 'shoot them until you get them low enough to melee them for the kill.' In this Halo, the AR feels better than the pistol in mid range fights. I would be fine if it was better only close range, but I can beam people mid range better than they can pistol me. The pistol on the other hand has always been a really fun weapon (excluding some Halo's, you know which ones) because it's a precision weapon. It feels good to land every single one of those shots. The thing is, the pistol feels so underpowered and it's not because it's underpowered, it's because the AR is too OP. You shouldn't be able to beam people with the AR mid range. Everyone I've spoken to feels the same way. Please nerf the mid range on the AR. Make it a close range weapon only. AR fights are boring and it's making me not want to play this game.
Please remove bloom for ranked matches. It doesn't matter if it's in socials, but literally no one likes bloom. No one likes RNG, they like games based off pure skill. For ranked at least, please remove weapon bloom.
1. loving the customization so far but did anyone notice the prostheses for the arms I have the "Transhumeral" on the right arm and it's not attached at the elbow but when you change it to "Transradial" it is correct just a small bug
2. if you are going to change anything with the assault rifle just change the ammo counter back to 60 missing that so much don't really know why we lost touch with it in the first play and YES the assault rifle is supposed to have rang it's a rifle not a shot gun or an SMG please learn more about guns before you try to get them nerfed
3. I was also noticing a glitch or lag when you get a lot of Spartans in one area when play PVP and PVE me and a buddy has been noticing it more than a couple of times we are thinking maybe server issues we are from Missouri where as the servers I'm guessing are from the west cost
all and all I love the new revamp and hope to see more of the same customizing that was in the MCC leak over to this as well I want to see more weapons builds
oh one last thing does anyone feel like spider man with the new grapplers sorry just having way too much fun with them
and please please bring back the duel wilding SMG's so much fun in Halo 2
PvP is not as fun or balanced as it was in the last flight. This time around matchmaking sucks I don't have friends that are able to do the flight and I keep getting paired against teams I have only won about 1% and the games were the team I am on are being totally decimated is about 10%. I am fine with losing nothing wrong with that, put having no choice to have my butt handed to me and having everyone with negative KDA of 8+ isn't fun or worth playing. I am not going to be playing PvP the rest of the flight. I play PvP next flight or when the beta comes out. Also majority of time in i respawn I am on the other side of the map of my team mates. I love the different mods, but since I can play these in bot arena I will stick to that.
Domination feels bad. The maps are too small and you spawn way to close to the action. I'm usualy a second away from capping a base or a fight. But the spawn times are 10 seconds long so I spend more time respawning than I do playing the game. It's too fast. There's no time to go anywhere and get a weapon because I'm interupted on the way there.
I had a full game taken away from me I got five head shot a match and other challenges done in one match and it said it was retrieving the match points and didn't I played a match with no rewards after and I had were it kept saying unable to join match
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 62