[Locked] Infinite Tech Preview – Training Mode

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
Welcome to the second Halo Infinite technical preview! As you participate, we would love to get your thoughts on specific areas and have threads dedicated to each one right here on Waypoint.

This thread is focused on collecting input on Training Mode. To provide your thoughts on other aspects of the flight, please use the dedicated threads for each key area:
For bugs or technical issues, please utilize the Halo Insider Support site’s knowledge base and submit tickets as necessary. To reiterate, if you encounter a bug, please submit a ticket via the Halo Insider Support page.

Thank you for participating in this Halo Infinite technical preview, we hope you have fun and please share your thoughts with us below!
Yes the threads are locked, no you can't post yet.

The threads will open as the areas open up for the tech preview!
GASP.
A w e s o m e .
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It has begun.
Hi I have already recently got an email saying I have been selected to participate in this flight and have to wait for an email with details on to download but yet still have an email on the details for downloading what should I do
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Still seeing account is not authorized. I assume the beta isn’t open.
Hi I have already recently got an email saying I have been selected to participate in this flight and have to wait for an email with details on to download but yet still have an email on the details for downloading what should I do
I would also like to know when the steam keys are going out
I would also like to know when the steam keys are going out
well in the next 2 hours you should be receiving it.... but i have not got the code yet but this is a rumor but I heard some people got the code early today but now we are having to wait a couple more hours until we get that code unless tomorrow they sent it out
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Daprile410 wrote:
Never got the flight code. Checked email and waypoint inbox. Should I have it by now?
Download Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox, then go to previews and you’ll see the Halo Infinite Insider download. I haven’t got it neither but I’m downloading it rn from there!
Do we have to Uninstall the last flight and then reinstall it? My keeps saying I'm not authorized.
Vlaaddyy wrote:
Daprile410 wrote:
Never got the flight code. Checked email and waypoint inbox. Should I have it by now?
Download Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox, then go to previews and you’ll see the Halo Infinite Insider download. I haven’t got it neither but I’m downloading it rn from there!
What about for PC?
Thanks to you all at 343 and Xbox. GG
does anyone else's code say its a duplicate? i literally just tried to add it on steam and it says it is already associated with another account...HOW?!?!?
Hey Everyone,

We are in the process of spinning up the flight. It will take some time for all Halo Insiders who were invited to receive a message on Halowaypoint with their invite details. As well, we haven't even begun sending out emails as we wait for the first process to complete before starting the next. Please have patience as global communications roll out.

Thanks all!

Cheers,
Postums
Postums wrote:
Hey Everyone,

We are in the process of spinning up the flight. It will take some time for all Halo Insiders who were invited to receive a message on Halowaypoint with their invite details. As well, we haven't even begun sending out emails as we wait for the first process to complete before starting the next. Please have patience as global communications roll out.

Thanks all!

Thank You! Finaly a Info! There is no Problem if you have isues but pls talk too us and dont let us wait unkown what is going on!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27