2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 58
Can we please have the Minecraft Villager as an AI? I know its a meme, but would love to have something funny. Example: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/296769660693643274/871242262850461716/epvs1jkhwle71.png
Bonjour , pas de problème particulier si ce n'est 2 choses . Quand on lance une partie si on veut regarder les statistiques de la partie précédente c'est LS (xbox) du coup ça quitte aussi la recherche , je ne trouve pas ça très pratique . Quand le jeu démarre et que j'arrive dans le menu l'image a des défautss de pixels .
Pour le reste c'est parfait pour moi.
Issues:

• Toggling 'Spartan Chatter' doesn't seem to do anything
  • Camera can clip inside character model when shooting + performing a slide down stairs/slopes
  • The outlines (through walls) of weapons that teammates are carrying can sometimes flicker
  • Intro camera for matches can clip through walls when joining a game in progress
  • Hit markers can be distracting (maybe scale them down a little)
  • Hard to tell when enemies have no shield
These following issues I have also left on the 'PC Specific Feedback' forum post

• The 'season progress' screen does not fill the full 21:9 ultrawide aspect ratio
  • Customisation screen is too zoomed in where models seem too big on a 21:9 ultrawide aspect ratio
  • Unable to use mouse cursor to equip any kind of customisation items
  • FOV, Mouse and keyboard settings, controller settings and Bindings reset on client start-up
Xero Link wrote:
There are too many buttons associated with switching grenades.
Sorry, but Left on D-Pad is too many buttons? That's the only button to switch grenades.
I'm not sure if you seen it or not, maybe I'm looking at it wrong....but left on D Pad pulls up a menu for me and it shows Frag as LB Plasma as RB Dynamo as LT and Spike as RT
Are you pressing or holding LB? That seems like an error, or perhaps a way to quick select which grenade you'd like to equip.
I don't regularly use a controller to play Halo anymore, so this might be purely a problem for me because I'm out of practice and only got an invite to the Xbox preview so had to make do with a controller...

Would it be possible to add some kind of prompt in the HUD to remind you what each direction on the D-pad does? When I first started playing I kept throwing my weapon to the ground whenever I tried to change grenades.

I got used to it eventually, so maybe this only needs to be displayed for new players and it should be possible to disable it in the options or have it naturally fade after a few hours of play.

Just a thought.
I feel as if the background of the menus is quite generic at the moment. I would love to see more things being added rather than just a pelican, some boxes and a spartan. As for the campaign side of the UI I’d love to see chief in the back of a pelican gazing at a destroyed Zeta Halo with debris and banished cruisers flying around with call backs to Halo 2 and 3’s version of the main menu. Even a progressing menu as the game progresses would be amazing. Other than that loving what I’m seeing from infinite so far!
There should be a more constant way of getting XP. I understand that we only have 20 levels of Battle Pass during the preview, but when there are no challenges you literally can't advance. Since the XP boost only lasts 30 min you should be able to get XP from just playing games.
I have noticed something with the armour customisation where you can only equip armour coatings that are one rarity above or below, for example i had recruit red equipped and wanted to equip the scorpion punch coating but since the recruit coating was common and the scorpion punch was an epic rarity I couldn't equip it I fixed it by equipping a rare coating. idk if its intentional or not but I found to be annoying
I feel like the UI should be cleaned up to allow more on screen but my biggest gripe is in the customisation section. It's hard to tell at a glace what exactly you're customising without looking at the icon in the top left. I think this would benefit from highlighting the area which is being changed while darkening everything else in the thumbnail. I've attached a suggestion scribbling out everything other than the area being customised to show what I mean.
A lot of these thumbnails look like placeholders so this might have already been changed in the most up to date build but it's worth noting.

https://i.imgur.com/4ELXHw2.jpeg
Could yall change the drop weapon button to a hold to drop? Would save people from having many accidental weapons thrown, especially with recon controls where change grenade is right next to drop weapon.
Battle pass needs to have a fast equip on new item unlocks. Second, experience gained in game needs to be applied to battle pass progression not just challenges completed. Medals, damage dealt, and victory matches earned in game, should be the true measurement of battle pass progression. Daily and weekly challenges are just bonus while playing the game.
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I have Circ equipped as my AI, but it keeps playing audio from Butlr, and he is, for some reason displayed as a featureless, red silhouette, while my other AI are all set to blue.

Also, and this may just be a feature, but in previous games, frags function differently depending which surface they land on, such as sticking in the dirt and bouncing further when hitting harder surfaces on the ground. Would be nice to see physics change based in texture again.
Battle pass needs to have a fast equip on new item unlocks. Second, experience gained in game needs to be applied to battle pass progression not just challenges completed. Medals, damage dealt, and victory matches earned in game, should be the true measurement of battle pass progression. Daily and weekly challenges are just bonus while playing the game.
I agree, I have already completed all the challenges completed and I am not making anymore progression
On the battle pass you can’t really tell what you just unlocked. There’s no excitement over what you just unlocked no highlights. Like have the grunt birthday sound effects would be cool.
Idk if its just me but. All customization options for presentation are disabled on the waypoint beta and in game. Yet, multiple people have them assigned.

Is it a fail on 343s part for it not working for 3/4 of the population in flight, or are we really having this many people hacking the game already?
Chest attachments need to be colored. When I change my shoulder pads, they fit well within the coating I've chosen. But the chest attachments are all grey. Looks ugly.
The battle pass and the store with customization is a good step forward as long they do not put anything that is pay to win. It worked well, but I believe it would be better after you purchased that it would come up on your screen or take to where you can customize certain guns, armor pieces, or the battle pass instead of just sitting at the shop as if you didn't purchase anything. Perhaps some sort of animation to confirm the purchase of the item. The customization and the options are great though. The options were great, but some were confusing to find.
Battle pass progression needs to be based off, medals earned, damage dealt, and victory matches. There’s no point to having points earned in end game if you can’t gain anything from them kind of pointless. If progression is only based off in game daily and weekly challenges. The battle pass will become stale. Grinding in a online game having these epic medals needs to be rewarded in the battle pass.

Imagine having a epic game scoring all these medals and dealing a massive amount of damage and clutching the game winning kill, to only be rewarded with a practice makes perfect tally on a daily challenge. Please implement this progression system instead of Challenge only progression.
I feel like the aim assist on console needs to be dialed up just a tad. The reduction on it hasn't stopped me from averaging 15 kills or so each game, but since it will be a cross platform title, it will put console players against too big a disadvantage when played against a competent PC player. Even with the setting to lock controller input, I still feel it would make the game more accessible overall.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 58