2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 105
I would like an option to change where the grenade count/ equipment count is displayed on the screen. For some reason, I find myself looking to the upper right for those counts. Ammo however, is fine in the lower right.
Love this game so far! Noticed after the match it will say connection lost, I turned off spartan chatter and the spartans still talk, I absolutely hate the recoil while zoomed in with the battle rifle. The sprint is perfect doesn't need attention. All and all I love it and it feels like the halo I once loved! I think the music in multiplayer is cool but should be an option to turn off.
P40L0 X wrote:
Ok, from what I've seen on Xbox Series X so far:

VISUALS/PERFORMANCE:
  • When in Weapon's Drill, all animations get glitched: when moving, weapons and objects leave a "trail" behind them, similar to ghosting, but much more stuttery. This doesn't happen on regular matches;
  • I'm not sure at what resolution/framerate and assets quality the Beta is running on XSX, but to me Quality Mode should be at 4K/60fps, while Performance Mode 1440p/120fps on XSX, both with all visual quality presets at the same/high-ultra settings. No difference in IQ between them except the resolution (for helping in this, you could evaluate using AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution upscale, now landed on Series consoles too, coupled with Dynamic Resolution at the same time);
  • Medals' icons should be bigger and/or moved somewhere else as they're easily skippable by eye right now, and should be the opposite: very clearly visible when achieved;
  • After a skin/coating is applied to some weapon (like AR, BR) there's no way to remove it, as they're bugged indefinitely;
  • LoD is a bit too aggressive, e.g. many pine trees in the background are "not loaded" correctly and are very ugly to look at with placeholder textures/asset on them, even at close;
  • Granades Explosion's visual effects are very weird and I think a visual downgrade: they just look like flat oversaturated cartoons to me. Something more like H2A "dense" explosions with volumetric flames and smoke would have been so much better in this;
  • Sometimes and suddenly some audio tracks (like ambient and shooting sounds) get muffled, while other tracks stay at correct volume (like spartan voices and grunts);
  • Maps should have more "richness" and life to them, with more/better (moving) grass/foliage for example, something to make them more organic and less static without ruining players/enemies visibility.
GAMEPLAY:
  • The new Needler is too overpowered (it's TTK is insane and a bit too easy to hit targets at medium range with it). Same for the Pulse Carabine;
  • Enemy "glow" is maybe a bit too much, with too luminance and could be distracting on the map. So the enemy outline and highlight should be less intense;
  • Sometimes opening/ending team animations are bugged, as there are Spartan's corpses posing instead of standing up, lol.
As you can see, the game almost only needs visuals/performance improvements for me so far, as Gameplay wise you 343i really already NAILED to the core so far.
I haven't had those "feels" since Halo 3 MP in 2007, that sense of "perfect Halo" and "perfect MP" you only know when it's actually there.
And, man, it's actually there right now.

Keep your AMAZING work at max speed up to launch guys and congratulation for this 1 year total reception spin for your best game yet!

Cheers,
-P
I would also like to add:

• Skewer Italian translation to "Schidone" is hilariously wrong/bad, lol. It should be "Schiodone" or even better "Inchiodatore";
  • Skewer should also "pin" enemies to walls, it would be amazing;
  • Grapple Hook cooltime period is too short, making it way too overpowered and abused;
  • Melee attacks physics is often bugged as Bots after melee get totally wreked away to the other side of thr map at full speed!
  • The gravity hammer should, well, warp gravity on impact, pushing enemies and things away (as it always been since Halo 3). It doesn't right now.
That's it for now.
Thanks!
-P
Halo infinite does have more of a modern feel and halo 5. I'm more of the golden era of halo 2 and halo 3 so the BR has a different feel right off the back.
Came across one of the bots that had frozen in the middle of climbing a wall. I'm not even sure if he was dead or alive but it took no damage and bullets hit and did nothing.
Love this game so far! Noticed after the match it will say connection lost, I turned off spartan chatter and the spartans still talk, I absolutely hate the recoil while zoomed in with the battle rifle. The sprint is perfect doesn't need attention. All and all I love it and it feels like the halo I once loved! I think the music in multiplayer is cool but should be an option to turn off.
i have all the music turned off works for me. But yes i still hear all the chatter even with it turned off as well i like sprinting the way it is too BUT the movement needs to be smoothed out.
I would like an option to change where the grenade count/ equipment count is displayed on the screen. For some reason, I find myself looking to the upper right for those counts. Ammo however, is fine in the lower right.
In total agreement here. I wish it grenades and equipment were more obvious on the UI.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
SneakyET wrote:
Came across one of the bots that had frozen in the middle of climbing a wall. I'm not even sure if he was dead or alive but it took no damage and bullets hit and did nothing.
yeah i have seen bots look into the sky and do twirls like a balerina. Or stop everything they are doing. Im curious to see the spartan difficulty AI later
Currently facing a bug in the seasonal challenge menu. They turned into a bright blue striped color and none of my matches and kills are counting towards the challenges so now I can’t level up past level 7.
the challenges are defeat 50 players and win 6 matches. I get around 11-18 kills per game and win every round. Please fix.
Don’t forget to write Karaba Sirocco description
The good:
BR well done
Bots have a decent difficult and seem human-like
Map designs are pretty cool
Fun gameplay

The bad:
Gravity hammer too slow.
Bots go in circles/get stuck on stairs.
Losing frames on xbox series x when going side to side.
Pistol aiming kind of stinks.
I love the mechanics and movement. Seems way more fluid than previous titles. I have never really gotten into Halo Multiplayer before, but I cannot put my controller down.
Runs great on the Series X, going to switch to Quality mode today and run matches. Elite Controller 2 works wonderfully. Dolby Atmos, only small hiccups. Overall, I am super stoked for more flights in the future and see this game unveil itself.

This definitely got me extremely excited about the future of this franchise. Amazing work 343i!
InceptSean wrote:
The good:
BR well done
Bots have a decent difficult and seem human-like
Map designs are pretty cool
Fun gameplay

The bad:
Gravity hammer too slow.
Bots go in circles/get stuck on stairs.
Losing frames on xbox series x when going side to side.
Pistol aiming kind of stinks.
Bl3rf wrote:
I love the mechanics and movement. Seems way more fluid than previous titles. I have never really gotten into Halo Multiplayer before, but I cannot put my controller down.
Runs great on the Series X, going to switch to Quality mode today and run matches. Overall, I am super stoked for more flights in the future and see this game unveil itself.

This definitely got me extremely excited about the future of this franchise. Amazing work 343i!
gravity hammer is slower because from what ive seen the hammer has more range to it. But i agree with all of your PRO's. Im glad you are enjoying the flight so far i like the movement as well even though it can use a little bit of touching up making it more smooth compared to other games the sliding however im not a fan of it needs work IMO especially when your knees/legs go into your face and you cant see what you are shooting LOL.
Like I said earlier I like this game so much and feels really good first time after Reach to be honest.

Things I would maybe change:
-Add at least a tiny bit of auto-aim to consoles. Or an option for it.

-Enemies should be visible in the radar when they are moving. Not only when sprinting. Crouching is the exception of course.

-We should get xp from playing games. Not only when doing challenges. I ran out of challenges a long time ago and have been playing games with no progression.

-Weapons should stay longer on ground after dying.

-Medals should be more colorful and maybe bigger like in old Halos.
yeah i noticed the radar seemed off not picking up enemies properly. As far as the XP goes i think its just for this flight its like that not entirely sure though. And i also agree with making medals bigger i feel like the power ups,medals,hitmarkers, and more need to be made bigger for us blind people.
- Assault Rifle is perfectly balanced. Provides close-range gunplay to target enemy within 25m, and is still effective at longer-range targets.
- Audio during transitions between loading cuts out on my Xbox Wireless Headset. This is usually as the match is loading up, I have zero issues with this on any other game.
- Training Academy: Provide an assault course to move through. Staying static helps with gunplay and weapon manipulation, but a small lane with cover/concealment to maneuver would help newer players learn intricacies of weapons.
- Bots: Very well balanced, bots AI made common sense tactical decisions. When placing them in multiple dilemmas i.e. grenades on peripheries, they would sometimes freeze in place which enabled a quick kill.
- I had a hard time differentiating between the enemy and friendly units at times. The color scheming just threw me off at times.
Great game really enjoying so far but the eliminate 50 enemy Spartans task seems to not track properly. Not sure where to put bug reports so here you go 🙂
If you guys go to your Halo Insider page under your profile you can go to the new Halo waypoint site and mess with that until they get this part fixed.
Where though? My Insider program site doesn't seem to have as much options as everybody else's.
343 can you let Zmacdaddy001 halo Infinite insider program
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 105