2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 105
So far the only things I've noticed is a weird bug when using the Heatwave on its all and switching weapons causing you to quickly scope in, and a few shadows being oddly stretched or warped that and the occasional animation stutters while reloading certain weapons. Other than that its been an amazing experience so far!
Got my email and still can't join, only just got the message on halo insider and it says "there seem to be some errors on our end" please get this fixed as I was really looking forward to playing this weekend
I was excepted into the flight and when I go get my code it takes me to a screen saying that I wasnt in the flight. I got the email and everything. I took the issue to reddit and it seemed like a lot of people were having the same issue. Please fix this 343.
Just to say I'm also stuck on pending. For those also in this position, there is a twitter thread setup on the HaloSupport account to follow for updates:

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1420976341449469954
Looks like we're all having the same problem. I'm also stuck on "pending" and didn't even get the message on waypoint. Thanks for getting our hopes up 343 :)
When I'm on the pending screen and the circle stops should I just keep waiting or go back a screen and try again? It's not clear to me if that's a server disconnecting or just a poor messaging system.
NeuroCoder wrote:
When I'm on the pending screen and the circle stops should I just keep waiting or go back a screen and try again? It's not clear to me if that's a server disconnecting or just a poor messaging system.
I think it's glitch, I have this problem. :/
I’ve been pending for ages
-Victory Poses: Sometimes there will be players missing and other times players will show up dead or in the middle of their shields recharging.

-Audio: i got a weird match where the only audio that i could hear was Spartans running or grunting, the weapon sounds were muted/bearly audible and the music was missing.

I got weird lag in one match i kept getting pushed back into the spawn but thats about it.
AIM ASSIST- Im gonna say it...the aim assist on infinite (controller) feels NONEXISTENT. The aiming feels more akin to Halo 5. Personally would prefer aim assist to be more similar to MCC.

Drop Weapon- I dont ever feel the need to drop my weapon would prefer that button be freed up to select grenade with left and right D pad. Keep accidentally dropping my guns trying to switch nades.
Been stuck on pending for a few hours, hopefully a fix comes soon.
It's finally downloading...
I don't know why we need to join the Xbox Insider programme. I won't be, not even for Halo. I used to be an insider and I had so many problems. Sorry 343i, I'm out until we can flight without being forced into a programme I'm not comfortable using. Especially with the recent black screen issue certain insiders were getting on the Series X. I appreciate the offer though, thanks again.
Pending pending pending!!!!!!!
Console: Xbox One

Academy
1. Pretty happy about the weapon drills. While the boys do become predictive, it’s become a good way to play with friends in the room. Makes for a great competition shoot.

Multiplayer
2. Multiplayer works well now. I was finally able to play at 11:00pm CST and the matchmaking would work 50% of the time. Not too bad honestly.

Progression
3. I noticed some of the progression and or challenges wouldn’t update, but after anything matchmaking round it would update.

Customization
4. The customization is dope as heck. I like what the team did and can’t wait for the full release. It’s bomber.

Challenges
5. Obviously it will take a bunch of grinding to max out the progression but it’s totally fine the way it is. Daily challenges and weekly challenges are easy to access and swap out if needed. Having the ability to swap them is a great feature.

Graphics
6. I had a horrible experience with cyberpunk 2077 and this flight so far blew me away. Even if it’s just a small portion, I’m happy it turned out so well. Shoot, the graphics on my Xbox One look freaking dope in 1080p. The texture looks amazing and the small details still show up!

New App
I‘m using an Apple IPhone and the app seems to work well. It isn’t hard to use and is easy to navigate. Looking forward to how it’s improved in the future.

All in all, great job. I’ll be on on those planned times for all the other players to join. Taking a short nap then getting back on.
T0ssefar wrote:
Pending pending pending!!!!!!!
(Crosses fingers)
It's finally downloading...
Congrats! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Batou wrote:
AIM ASSIST- Im gonna say it...the aim assist on infinite (controller) feels NONEXISTENT. The aiming feels more akin to Halo 5. Personally would prefer aim assist to be more similar to MCC.

Drop Weapon- I dont ever feel the need to drop my weapon would prefer that button be freed up to select grenade with left and right D pad. Keep accidentally dropping my guns trying to switch nades.
I keep accidentally dropping my weapon 😂
Batou wrote:

IMO it is significantly more difficult than Halo 5. Maybe it could be because my flight was running at <30fps with a little input lag...but the Sniper, Commando, and pistol all felt less reliable than an AR, BR, Needler, etc. And I am a player who only uses precision weapons in past Halos.
My email, waypoint message and profile all say “I have not been invited”. After they all said I have been.

My Insider App opens and does nothing…updates for the App shows nothing either.

From a Tech Preview point of view, it’s not been a great experience so far.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 105