2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 58
Battlepass works good. As expected. I like its horizontal layout. Easy to use. However I feel you should be getting XP for games and not just challenges towards it. Especially since as discovered this weekend, the challenges run out, don't reset or grant you a new one after so many of them. Therefore you can not progress anymore after finishing for the day, or weekly. It would take forever to complete a pass and get the goodies you want.

The menus are good. IDK what the fuss is about them. They're easy to use. My thing with it is sometimes the armory doesn't accept your selections unless you reload the game. Sometimes in the vehicle armory the vehicles clip through the ground. Especially just the wheels. Didn't notice anything with the weapons side of things or AI.

Lobby menu: I would move the news bulletin to the empty spot on the left, or condense it down like the battlepass tab is that way people can actually see their party of Spartans. This would add to the aesthetic and help with taking screenshots for personal wallpapers/ backgrounds. Sometimes the spartans dont load, sometimes it only shows you not the whole party, sometimes it shows multiples of you. SOMETIMES the screen is just gray after backing out of a menu and doesnt go back to the pelican and spartans.

Store is pretty straight forward. I could not get the buy credits tab to work at all. it just loads an empty tab. IDK if that is intentional for the flight so people don't spend money.
I really want to see the challenge system reworked from what we saw, there was a huge bottleneck, I played all weekend and only got to level 11 because of how the challenges work and how there's only like 2 a day.

I'm really hoping this system gets overhauled to not be arbitrarily limiting.
I like the menus and the UI, I'd like to see more previews for stuff like AI's and to be able to spin your spartan when looking at future battlepass unlocks
UI Feedback Xbox

Would really like a more classic HUD. Nade counter top left. Equipment right below nade counter. Weapons top right. Scoreboard bottom right. Way too much going on at the bottom of the screen with the current layout. The classic HUD was much cleaner and less cluttered and bringing it back would make it feel just that much more like Halo.

Also would enjoy H5’s postgame scoreboard and stats, it was a great system and far easier to use and navigate.

Also great job at giving Jeff Steitzer more stuff to say and I am really glad that perfect medal is back!
Battle pass:
Great concept, love the individuality it will bring. Test flight should have allowed us more challenges and things to equip to stress the system processes. I didn't like how to equip XP boosts, you had to go to the consumables in the battle pass. H5 was much easier to equip XP boosts before a match. Challenge Stats: battle pass wasn't tracking stats correctly for the challenges such as number of spartan kills (I would get 19 in a game, and it would only count 11 towards the challenge).
UI:
Loved it, I'm sure once it's cleaned up and operates better it will be smooth. I love the look of it, except the news feed on the bottom right of the main Play screen. Aesthetically, it should be placed on the left above the multiplayer and academy selections so you can see your team. The team wasn't always loading in correctly, so maybe you had 4 in your fireteam, but only 3 Spartans would be showing hanging out on the boxes.
I'm sure there's other stuff, but great job so far, I loved this flight!! Thank you so much!
Please put server region select into Halo Infinite in the same capacity as Halo MCC.
Some people seem to have the option of changing their emblems while most don't.
The HUD is too FPS style like CoD or BF, this is Halo, I want to see my weapons in the upper right corner, my grenades (and maybe also the items / equipment like the deployment shield) in the upper left corner and the scoreboard in the lower right corner, or at least have the option to have that HUD layout, fully modifiable HUDs exist, but that I don't think would be very suitable, that wouldn't be Halo. I would like the classic and original Halo HUD layout.
The UI is pretty simple which is great. I think the news feed section is a bit too big in the corner making the entire Menu feel squished. UI feels clean and simple, just needs to run smoother.

For the Battle Pass, I would recommend adding a page short cut like the season passes in MCC instead of just depending on the arrows to move through a 100 Tiers. Other than that, I think it's perfect as it is with the horizontal layout and the preview of each item in the background.

No problems with the store section, I think it looks great and straightforward.
Main menu can sometimes be buggy, specifically towards the customization menus. Icons pop in and out, and some things don't load at all. Sometimes its left with a black background and doesn't change unless you back out and go back in. Academy weapon drill stars don't get filled in when completed, so you're left with challenges that seem uncompleted. Binding certain keys in settings crashes the game completely. Overall, a lot of bugs need to be ironed out, and ease of access needs to be addressed.
UI Feedback Xbox

Would really like a more classic HUD. Nade counter top left. Equipment right below nade counter. Weapons top right. Scoreboard bottom right. Way too much going on at the bottom of the screen with the current layout. The classic HUD was much cleaner and less cluttered and bringing it back would make it feel just that much more like Halo.

Also would enjoy H5’s postgame scoreboard and stats, it was a great system and far easier to use and navigate.

Also great job at giving Jeff Steitzer more stuff to say and I am really glad that perfect medal is back!
Exactly what I thought about the HUD. This is the way.
I don’t mind the UI in the game but is is just okay. Nothing special but the HUD is a big deal. I don’t like my weapons showing up on the lower right screen I’m pretty sure everyone is used to it being on the top right corner and the radar to hear bit bigger? Idk just looks a tiny bit smaller. Also the cross hairs seem to be a bit on the smaller side idk just how it looks.
i have no idea if it is suppose to be this way but ( Enemies only show up on radar when Sprinting and not at normal walking speed
I would say this needs to be change to normal walking and sprinting and enemies not show up when crouching )
i think it would be nice to be able to separate crosshair color, shield color, player outlines and radar signatures.

i found red to be somewhat distracting or hard to parse character details, but switching it to a better color i found it difficult to adjust to radar and crosshairs not becoming red.

ideally i would've made shields blue, green or yellow, with player outlines being green, yellow and red. then crosshairs being only green or red, and radar being again green, yellow and red.

but with how its set up now, i have green allies who are, decently fine to parse, and red blobs. playable, but could be better.

I've also seen it said a lot around, but its difficult to tell what an enemies shield strength is, whether they have shields, no shields or overshields.

also ideally, if we get those separate options, nothing as an option would be nice, like say, no outline, with red shields, while allies have green outlines and yellow shields, stuff like that.
The battlepass and store is pretty ugly and boring to be honest, you can make it better to make people actually wanna buy it even more.
You can present the things in store in a more creative way.

Im not super impressed by the armor hall overall aswell, the pictures showing the armor is bad and would maybe be better keeping it more simple with text of every armor part like Halo Reach.

The HUD can be more simple, and the position of your nades does not feel right havin it on the bottom right side.
FoxerTyle wrote:
The HUD is too FPS style like CoD or BF, this is Halo, I want to see my weapons in the upper right corner, my grenades (and maybe also the items / equipment like the deployment shield) in the upper left corner and the scoreboard in the lower right corner, or at least have the option to have that HUD layout, fully modifiable HUDs exist, but that I don't think would be very suitable, that wouldn't be Halo. I would like the classic and original Halo HUD layout.
Added to this, the medals and kills that appear near the reticle do not convince me. The medals look too small, I would prefer that they look like they always have been seen in Halo, above the radar and bigger (as in Halo Reach for example), plus some medals require a redesign and maybe also add an effect to some, for example, I imagine the Extermination medal with a fire effect or something to make it look and feel more epic.
The friend or foe outline system is actually terrible for colorblind players like myself. Some colorblind players may think that the outlines help and they most likely do in comparison to just old red vs blue, but in reality what we need is full model color choices. Outlines put colorblind players at a significant disadvantage because it takes longer to differentiate (ironically) a friend from foe. Player choice and expression is important, but not more important that accessibility. If we colorblind players have an option to force full model team colors it wouldn't effect other players at all and they wouldn't even know the difference, but it would make ALL the difference to us.
Being able to position/size the UI would be a great customisable feature. It's not obvious when you have equipment ready as it is all in a small box with the grenades. The items themselves look great, I would just change where they are.
I'm sure someone already said that, but it would be cool to have the possibility of equip an item within the unlock notification screen, without going in the armor customization every time.
I played this on PC at 1080p with mouse and keyboard, the UI looks very neat and love the fonts as well. Below are the issues and feedback.

Issues:
1. Changing graphics settings bugs the text of the preset and all the video settings option under the preset, it just goes blank or becomes static.
2. Battle pass items does not showcase properly and shows blanks - covered under known issues.

1. HUD in game should be more in line with the other Halo games, the weapons the bottom looks like a very generic FPS game. This is Halo and it should be more Halo like.
2. Size of medals can be a bit larger, the ones right now seem very small.
3. Menu options should be more usable with mouse. For ex:. the gun selection list in Academy, I have to use arrow keys to know which gun is what, it should instead be with mouse hover, when i click it, it takes me to challenges, that is fine, but the gun image should be on mouse hover and not on keyboard keys.
4. I think the same pt.3 applies to battle pass navigation UI as well, To have a preview of the item i have to do it via keyboard arrow keys, hovering with mouse does nothing, while clicking it take me to unlock and equip screen.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 58