Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Infinite Thoughts

OP JohnSmoshIrish

My thoughts about infinite are a mad man's theory about the up and coming of the new Halo, I think that all of the Halos are coming to pc.
Mad to think so yes, but whats even madder is they are all remastered on the slip space engine like I said madman thoughts. What proof do I have nothing really, just the return of the classic hale art style and the word infinite they use. This is wishful thinking at its finest. I am interested in what others think about the topic and would love to hear what you think.
Mad to think so yes, but whats even madder is they are all remastered on the slip space engine like I said madman thoughts.
That wouldn't be wishful thinking to me, that'd just be pointless. I can't see why those games wouldn't hold up on their current engines now gameplay wise like they have been since their releases.
Uuv wrote:
Mad to think so yes, but whats even madder is they are all remastered on the slip space engine like I said madman thoughts.
That wouldn't be wishful thinking to me, that'd just be pointless. I can't see why those games wouldn't hold up on their current engines now gameplay wise like they have been since their releases.
They would still hold up on their own engines, but I can't deny that upgrading the engine helps with computation and memory use. That would be the only reason to change engines.