Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Infinite to PC

OP EssigXbox

I heard a rumor that Halo: Infinite is coming to PC as well. Is that true? If it is true how many of you are gonna get it for PC?
EssigXbox wrote:
I heard a rumor that Halo: Infinite is coming to PC as well. Is that true? If it is true how many of you are gonna get it for PC?
It's true and I will.
what at launch like they did with Gears of War 5? Source?

if the case looking forward to it.
https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/halo-6-release-date/

It...... really???
It was announced at E3 2018 that it would be coming to Xbox One and PC. And E3 2019 they announced it as a launch title with X Series.
Lazy Link -Article confirms it this for me is great I've no reason to fork out money for Xbox series X now hopefully Microsoft/Devs keep bring games to PC as well as xbox.

speedyjr11 wrote:

It...... really???
It was announced at E3 2018 that it would be coming to Xbox One and PC. And E3 2019 they announced it as a launch title with X Series.
I need to watch the info dumps more closely to have details like this go over my head.
EssigXbox wrote:
Not sure why you're claiming this as a rumour when Halo waypoint actually shows it on this official website.

Next time I suggest looking it up before asking since I don't think 343i are ok with posting rumours on these forums despite the fact that this isn't a rumour but a fact, can easily be found on this site.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-infinite "The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise beginning holiday 2020! Developed by 343 Industries for the entire Xbox family of devices, including Project Scarlett and Windows PCs, Halo Infinite continues the Halo 5: Guardians storyline and takes the franchise in ambitious and unexpected directions, powered by the all-new Slipspace Engine."
Lazy Link -Article confirms it this for me is great I've no reason to fork out money for Xbox series X now hopefully Microsoft/Devs keep bring games to PC as well as xbox.

speedyjr11 wrote:

It...... really???
I need to watch the info dumps more closely to have details like this go over my head.
Bold - this is what I'm thinking too. Part of me really feels like, what's the point of buying the next Xbox system if all there games go to PC... Meanwhile, there are tons of PC only games that aren't coming to Xbox 🙄 in my opinion, console gamers (Xbox gamers) are getting screwed in this decision that Microsoft is doing and it will definitely hurt hardware sales, but I think we all know, or most of us, that Microsoft just doesn't really care anymore about hardware. Unless Sony really drops the ball, they'll kill Microsoft again this upcoming generation, but I digress here.

It might come down too cross-play features as in, can someone who bought the PC version play with someone who bought the Xbox version. If not, my decision might be easy as most of my friends don't even own a PC anymore lol
EssigXbox wrote:
Yes it is very much true. I will buy it for Xbox. I don't play too much games on PC. But would love to see the awesome mods and PC graphics
speedyjr11 wrote:

It...... really???
Its a launch title with Series X, but it will also be available on PC via Microsoft store (still part of microsoft)
speedyjr11 wrote:

It...... really???
Its a launch title with Series X, but it will also be available on PC via Microsoft store (still part of microsoft)
????? You literally just copied and pasted what I said.....

Halo Infinite will release on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC (Windows Store and a very good chance on Steam) Being every other new Xbox title is having a steam release