OP TheDonCJG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
TheDonCJG wrote:
I'm dying to just get this game on the Series X, wait for nighttime, pop open a bag of chips and some soda, turn off all the lights, and straight up experience this game.
This is some big energy! I can’t wait to immerse myself in this world too. Just hours exploring and gazing at the sky.
The fact we have so much freedom really opens up the opportunity for us to do whatever we like. Sometimes it’s good to just sit and soak in the view.
Same. I get immersed in some open world games, when that happens two things are relevant imo. 1) The open world is well made and interesting. 2) I care about exploring it. Now, I get that some players want their linear campaign, most open worlds I've played offer that, you follow your pointers and finish the story.

I'm hoping Halo Infinite will make me want to explore, I've played many games and spent literally hours exploring because the world is well made. I cannot wait to see what's hidden on that Halo ring. But, I have to keep my hype in check, too many let downs have occurred, 343i are doing well with the information.

They just need to keep it consistent and most importantly honest.
eviltedi wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
I'm dying to just get this game on the Series X, wait for nighttime, pop open a bag of chips and some soda, turn off all the lights, and straight up experience this game.
This is some big energy! I can’t wait to immerse myself in this world too. Just hours exploring and gazing at the sky.
The fact we have so much freedom really opens up the opportunity for us to do whatever we like. Sometimes it’s good to just sit and soak in the view.
Same. I get immersed in some open world games, when that happens two things are relevant imo. 1) The open world is well made and interesting. 2) I care about exploring it. Now, I get that some players want their linear campaign, most open worlds I've played offer that, you follow your pointers and finish the story.
I'm hoping Halo Infinite will make me want to explore, I've played many games and spent literally hours exploring because the world is well made. I cannot wait to see what's hidden on that Halo ring. But, I have to keep my hype in check, too many let downs have occurred, 343i are doing well with the information.

They just need to keep it consistent and most importantly honest.
Consistency & Honesty is the best way to put it. Keeping that level of integrity with us is so important.
Halo has always had such interesting history and environments, being able to go out there and find the mystery and secrets for ourselves is something I’m super stoked for. Just stumbling across a hidden cave or spotting a forerunner building in the distance and going over to check it out.
If this world is as fleshed out as they claim it to be I think we have the potential for a excellent open world exploration experience.
I for one am quite excited. The blogpost mentioned something about taking a banshee and flying it to a destroyed part of the ring. So it sounds like there will be a lot of diversity with that.
Yes! It seems like we can fly out to other parts of the ring. To what extent we can do that to I’m certainly very curious. I wonder if those broken off parts of the ring are special areas. Maybe contain a really broken environment or maybe even the flood is trapped on one broken segment? Like a area that is separate from everywhere else because it’s so dangerous to be over there.
Definitely a opportunity to do something a bit wilder and a bit more out there in a area that’s a bit more away from the main play space.

I couldn’t quote this with my last post since it was on a different page, haha.
These new images and audio left me with the loudest hype ever. I thought the graphics are too beautiful, looking forward to seeing more of the game.
I’ve been trying to contain my excitement for infinite. But it’s getting harder and harder...I mean..it looks so good...
These new images and audio left me with the loudest hype ever. I thought the graphics are too beautiful, looking forward to seeing more of the game.
The audio is what really got me! That really took me by surprise and it’s super cool to see them really throwing a big tease out there.
Im happy with the game’s progress - its looking beautiful. Even for just a in progress build.
I’ve been trying to contain my excitement for infinite. But it’s getting harder and harder...I mean..it looks so good...
It’s very hard to keep my excitement down because it’s so so nice seeing this level of news on a regular basis. I really feel you on this one.
Is it releasing today, I'd think it'd be out by now.
I've been checking allll day man :(
It usually releases about midnight in the UK where I live.

I’d say we’re looking at another 4ish hours til the release of Inside Infinite - March
TheDonCJG wrote:

I’d say we’re looking at another 4ish hours til the release of Inside Infinite - March
It has always released around 6-7:30pm EST for me. So if they stick to that schedule, it will release in another 2-3 hours.
TheDonCJG wrote:

It has always released around 6-7:30pm EST for me. So if they stick to that schedule, it will release in another 2-3 hours.
They post them at 3:43 pm PST.
TheDonCJG wrote:

Sweet, im still hopefull
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5