Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Inside Infinite update for May?

OP Emergency Doc88

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What is the planned content for may? Initially they only laid a roadmap till April and in the latest update they said gameplay reveal on summer (which is June E3). But what about may? Did I miss any reveal on the latest blog?
maybe there isn't one planned before now and the E3 reveal. If April's was the end of them, they were a great and memorable way to boost community engagement and interest in halo infinite. I'm so glad they did these. Remember when the community was just begging for something, anything and inside infinite was published in december and it was just the perfect thing? Great way to fill in the time between now and E3 season. I'm so thankful for Inside infinite.
AnimeZoomy wrote:
maybe there isn't one planned before now and the E3 reveal. If April's was the end of them, they were a great and memorable way to boost community engagement and interest in halo infinite. I'm so glad they did these. Remember when the community was just begging for something, anything and inside infinite was published in december and it was just the perfect thing? Great way to fill in the time between now and E3 season. I'm so thankful for Inside infinite.
I agree. This was such a blessing!
I don't know.
Some people said there will be one about the Halo Waypoint app, but I think it's only a speculation because it was briefly mentioned at the end of the last Inside Infinite
YukiryuFR wrote:
I don't know.
Some people said there will be one about the Halo Waypoint app, but I think it's only a speculation because it was briefly mentioned at the end of the last Inside Infinite
At least we will get Ask343 video
Something about armors costum sistem.... I think. ... I guess... I hope. ..
I assume that means nothing for May.
I wouldn't expect much, as any effort going into an Inside Infinite could instead be directed towards getting ready for the June showcase.

To be honest, once we hit June I expect the marketing machine to wake back up and really start dropping information, so we may not get updates in the same format from here on out.
YukiryuFR wrote:
I don't know.
Ske7ch also "volunteered" the Waypoint team on Twitter. But I don't think that's a guarantee.
Considering we are 5 and a half weeks from E3, it would be reasonable to assume there won’t be another inside Infinite before the showcase. Like Mongerty stated above, I would think that it’s all hands on deck preparing for E3, and I wouldn’t be surprised if info was released more frequently after E3 up until launch
I don't think they would just leave us empty handed for May. They might give a small update, smaller than the other ones that is. But I expect they are setting up for June
On Twitter, Unyshek responded to someone who asked if there will be a community update for May and if there will be anything on Infinite for May as well. Unyshek simply said yes, so we'll see how that turns out. If it's a smaller one, maybe they can touch on the xbox versions of Halo Infinite and some screenshots on how it looks on the Series X consoles or something
I don't think they would just leave us empty handed for May. They might give a small update, smaller than the other ones that is. But I expect they are setting up for June
Would be nice, I hope you're right.
I still really hope we get something for May - thought i would understand if they choose not to because of E3. This decision should be communicated to the community though.

I'd like to see more about Multiplayer specifics. Not like maps, modes, etc, but "How to catch a cheater" or "How to help PC NOT dominate MP".

I'm a campaign nerd though, so anything with the *best* part of halo (fight me) will leave me drooling.
They will definitely give us one last one that will build hype for the showing at E3
Escharum wrote:
On Twitter, Unyshek responded to someone who asked if there will be a community update for May and if there will be anything on Infinite for May as well. Unyshek simply said yes, so we'll see how that turns out. If it's a smaller one, maybe they can touch on the xbox versions of Halo Infinite and some screenshots on how it looks on the Series X consoles or something
Its not confirmed if its coming in may even if it is it will most likely will be with waypoint crew. The inside infinite most likely wont come as it wasnt confirmed in aprils inside infinite
If they do go ahead in May... it could easily be a E3 warm up. Interview with the various E3 teams; marketing, presentations, etc.

It would be fascinating to have a chat with the team who make the trailers for example.
I don’t remember if 343 ever said what the topic for a May Inside Infinite update would be, or if they would even have one. It’s looking more and more like we aren’t going to get one this month, which I’m fine with because E3 will be only 2 weeks after when we would get an Inside Infinite. That way they can save the big guns for E3. Hopefully multiplayer reveal and public flighting?
What is the planned content for may? Initially they only laid a roadmap till April and in the latest update they said gameplay reveal on summer (which is June E3). But what about may? Did I miss any reveal on the latest blog?
My guess is there won't be an inside infinite for may. E3 is only about 2 weeks after, and 343 is hinting at a big showing at that. We may get a teaser, or possibly a small update in late may, but I'm not expecting any big news until e3.
Why not? At the end of may it'll be 12 days until E3.
There's simply no reason to put up a big "Inside Infinite" when they could just the same
save their content for the big reveal not even two weeks later.

So yeah, I don't expect another Inside Infinite.
We'll get the respective #Ask343 in a week or two but that'll probably it between now and E3.
You gotta keep in mind that there are just exactly one month and one week until left until then.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2