Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Interactions in Infinite

OP ODST from 105th

Honestly, what I'd love to see is the Spirit of Fire's crew interacting with Infinity's. But most of all, I'd love to see Halsey and Anders conversing.
Don't get me wrong, I like the Spirit of Fire crew alot but it feels like they've really been successful with their own story bubble in the Halo Wars side of things. Plus, Anders and Halsey hate each other and I would hate to see two geniuses have an altercation.
Ken Journo wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I like the Spirit of Fire crew alot but it feels like they've really been successful with their own story bubble in the Halo Wars side of things. Plus, Anders and Halsey hate each other and I would hate to see two geniuses have an altercation.
But everyone loves drama!!!!
We don't know if the Spirit of Fire will be in Infinite yet
Its honestly a good idea I'd love seeing red team see blue team
I would love to see Master Chief meet Jerome-092 in the upcoming Halo Infinite. I really want to see the two of them teaming up together in the new Halo video game.
I highly doubt the Spirit of Fire will be in Infinite. This game will likely be about setting up the major conflict: introducing the Banished to the main games and setting up their motivations; better establishing the Created as a faction; setting up humanity's place in a hostile galaxy; basically establishing the new status quo for the universe. Chief and the Spirit of Fire will most likely cross paths in a later game, maybe the next or the one after.