Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Is anyone excited for EasterEggs in Halo Infinite?

OP wazi3

Is anyone else excited for the easter eggs put into Halo:Infinite??
I recently found the snowman on a swat map by accident and it excited me for whats to come.
Oh yeah I always love easter eggs no matter the game.
im exited too! Mabye another RvB easter egg?
I hope they cram the game with them! Hopefully fans will be finding things for years to come :D
Oh yeah, I definitely am!!!
I'm ready to see cavemen through all missions :)
Most definitely. I hope we can find Mendicant Bias' main housing (or whatever it's called) on Zeta Halo.
hopefully we get something for us hardcore lore fanatics
Oh yes. I would especially love to see more of the long Easter eggs involving Grunts. Halo 5 had that one Grunt talking to the Elite on Sanghelios and he had some insightful things to say. I learned a lot from him. Just one more in a long line of talkative Grunts.
Easter Eggs make the campaign experience worth playing several more times just for the sake of finding em. Also.
YES! More RvB Easter Eggs please!
Kind of..........partly because love to see or hear RvB references since want loads of them like maybe missing a vehicle because of something Caboose/Sarge did.
Easter eggs are always welcome additions to a game. I'd love to see some throwback easter eggs to classic Halo titles.
Easter Eggs make the campaign experience worth playing several more times just for the sake of finding em. Also.
RvB Easter Eggs would be awesome. Maybe some references to the Freelancers this time.
omarlotrc wrote:
RvB Easter Eggs would be awesome. Maybe some references to the Freelancers this time.
Any sort of RvB Easter Eggs would be amazing. Thinking about it, an Arby & Chief Easter Egg would be great, too.
I'll get exited when I find them and they're fun/impactful. I don't know, I just can't muster up too much optimism for Easter eggs in a game that's still a year plus from release.

I'll hope for some series standbys, though. If there isn't a secret Grunt room somewhere in the campaign, that's a missed opportunity.
omarlotrc wrote:
Any sort of RvB Easter Eggs would be amazing. Thinking about it, an Arby & Chief Easter Egg would be great, too.
Yes. Please.

That would make my whole life, lol.
I’d love Easter eggs, it would be cool to have throwback eggs from H1/2/3
Always excited for Easter Eggs in a Halo game! I kinda hope they do it more like the older Halos, the ones they had in 4 and 5 weren't nearly as exciting. Just hidden props most of the time, pretty sure half the 'Easter Eggs' might have been misplaced objects lol.
I’d love Easter eggs, it would be cool to have throwback eggs from H1/2/3
An Easter Egg referring to the hidden Grunts would be amazing.
i hope they bring back holiday signs