Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Is Craig gone?

OP TheAIone0ne

Ok, I had to ask this. In the new trailers, we didn't really see that much of NPC's. Besides a few brutes and marines. We never get a good look at the brutes, besides their armor (Which is looking fantastic btw 343. Much better than the lego brick ones.) My only question is if the brutes have lost their Craig faces. With the amount of detail 343i is putting in to this beautiful game it leaves me wondering if we'll be seeing our old friend from E3 2020.
Craig's face will probably show up on the bottom of shotgun shells or something. New brutes will have facial hair and expression.
CH4RK wrote:
Craig's face will probably show up on the bottom of shotgun shells or something. New brutes will have facial hair and expression.
Thatd be a fun easter egg to see in theater mode.
I feel like the craig thing was way overblown.
Honestly, I truly liked how he was cemented into Halo history. I feel like 343 would be doing a great disservice to *not* have him in the game somehow. If we do I'm betting it'll come as an achievement or a very small easter egg. However, if they are cool enough and actually import his model into just ONE random brute in the story then that'll just be legendary. Dare I say.... I C O N I C.
He lives on in our meme-ory.
last year they confirmed he would be present as a easter egg, they even made t-shirts of him
Craig will forever be immortalized for what he has done for Halo. He is our unintended messiah.
I'm willing to bet his face will be sculpted into some mountain way off in the distance, Mt. Rushmore style..
Craig is eternal, Craig lives in our hearts
Gone, reduced to atoms.
I’d be super surprised if he wasn’t included as an Easter egg somewhere in the game. I just don’t get the people I’ve seen in the forums who are hardcore against having him in there at all. It seems like some people think including an Easter egg of him will somehow irreversibly ruin the game. They need more humor in their lives.
Where is Craig? Is he safe? Is he alright?

It seems, in your demand for better visuals, you killed him.
Where is Craig? Is he safe? Is he alright?

It seems, in your demand for better visuals, you killed him.
no........he was alive, i felt him..........NOOOOOOOO
Ok, I had to ask this. In the new trailers, we didn't really see that much of NPC's. Besides a few brutes and marines. We never get a good look at the brutes, besides their armor (Which is looking fantastic btw 343. Much better than the lego brick ones.) My only question is if the brutes have lost their Craig faces. With the amount of detail 343i is putting in to this beautiful game it leaves me wondering if we'll be seeing our old friend from E3 2020.
Well “Craig” was never a character to begin with officially, just a joke about the graphical quality of the presentation.

One I didn’t really get because its just brute with a bored looking face.

There will probably be more unintentionally strange faces in the future though.
Think they should have him hidden in a cave somewhere, just chilling in a wingback chair reading a book or something. would be an amazing easteregg to find
That's meme culture in a nutshell.
sniper945 wrote:
Yeahhh, one of my friends went so far as to purchase a Craig themed mouse pad. That's not going to age well.
sniper945 wrote:
Yeahhh, one of my friends went so far as to purchase a Craig themed mouse pad. That's not going to age well.
Mate it aged like milk during a heatwave the joke died the day it was made, like actually.
I hope 343 makes an easter egg out of him.