Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Known Infinite Promotions

OP ScorpioRoboto

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey all! Just wanted to start a collection of known promotions. This is all U.S. based. Sorry other countries, not that I don't like you, I just don't know the specifics for each of you. <3

First: Monster. With every Monster purchase you must take a picture of the receipt and upload at the site www.monster-halo.com. Upon approval, you will receive points. These points are used to obtain codes for various amounts of time of Double XP. After you’ve chosen the amount of time, you’ll get a code to redeem on www.halowaypoint.com/redeem. If you make the purchase from Wal-mart, you will receive double the amount of points. Cans do NOT have to have to be specially marked and points can be obtained from ANY participating product as listed here: https://earnrewards.com/monsterhalo/terms_and_conditions. Tied in with this one is the Snapchat promotion. These codes can only be obtained through the Snapchat app with a specially marked can. However, codes are NOT specific, and everyone gets the same one. Redeeming all three nets you the BR Adrenal Skin.
xJAGOx reminded me that there is a second part to the Monster promo. After claiming the points you will be given the option to take a survey. After taking the survey you will be rewarded with a code for a player emblem if I remember correctly. Thanks xJAGOx!
Second: Funko POP! figure. There is a Funko POP figure that comes with a DLC code. Only this one comes with a DLC code as far as I know: https://www.popinabox.us/merch-figures/halo-infinite-mark-vii-with-commando-rifle-funko-deco-funko-pop-vinyl/12545662.html. When I redeemed mine, it was for “Funko armor coating.” There are two other Infinite figures, but as far as I know they do not come with DLC.
Third: Nabisco. So, with every pack of participating product you buy, you get a code. The code is entered at www.nabiscoxbox.com. After it is entered there, you will obtain the code to redeem on Waypoint. There is a total of five DLC codes that can be obtained. All you must do is buy five of the products and you will get them all. I, personally, only bought all Oreos and got all 5 DLC. Through this you obtain: Monarch armor coating, Oscillation player emblem, Granular Armor coating, Oscillation armor emblem, and Delta Diamond player emblem. In that order.
Fourth: The Meijer promotion. I don’t have a Meijer around me, but as far as I understand you buy a Monster product, text “UNLEASH” to 47056. Just text the word first, then it’ll ask you to agree to terms, then to send a picture of the receipt. Upon approval, they text you the DLC from that same number and you input into Waypoint. This is for the Sidekick Adrenal coating.
Fifth: Grocery promotion. There are a variety of stores in this one. All listed here at the very bottom of the page: https://earnrewards.com/monsterhalo/terms_and_conditions. Similar to the last one, text “Monster” to 47056 agree to the terms and then it will ask you for a picture of the receipt. Send the picture and they will text you back the DLC to redeem on Waypoint. This is for the Commando Adrenal coating.
Sixth: Butterfinger Promotion. For this one you must buy two participating products. Take a picture of the receipt and upload it here: https://gamewithbutterfinger.com/. For every two bars, you should obtain one code. The first four codes are player emblems. The last code is listed as “5 Challenge Swaps.” With the first one you also obtain an Xbox game pass 7-day code. I’m still waiting for approval on this one as I just learned of it yesterday, but I went out and bought 10 Butterfingers all on one receipt and so I’m hopping that will net me all 5 codes. I’ll update when I receive an e-mail. Also, as Brutal Vengence commented below, there are a limited number of these.
Update: Yes. I got all codes from buying 10 butterfingers on one receipt. :)
Seventh:
Jazwares figures. I was able to buy “The Pilot” figure and the code it came with was for a player emblem if I remember correctly. There is also a brute, a jackal, a white-colored Spartan, and others, but I’m not sure what the codes unlock for those. Update: I bought the Jackal and Brute. When attempting to enter the codes for both, the site told me that I had already redeemed a code for that particular item. So while the smaller Jazwares figures do give different codes, they all unlock the same item.
Eighth: Mega Construx. I bought the Warthog Rally set. The code was for Mega Construx coating. Again, I forgot the exact name. I do remember being a bit confused though as it didn’t specify what the coating was for. The Warthog maybe?
Ninth: Nerf. I bought the Assault Rifle blaster. If I remember correctly, it came with a code for a weapon coating. They are also going to be releasing a Mangler dart blaster, a Microshot SPNKR, a Microshot Needler, and the Bulldog. I know the Bulldog will be coming with DLC, a weapon coating a weapon charm if I remember correctly. I don’t remember if the Mangler and Microshots are coming with DLC.
Tenth: GameStop. For this one all you must do is buy any Halo or Xbox product from GameStop between November 9th and December 13th. I imagine the code will be on your receipt.
Eleventh: Kroger promotion. Buy any of the Kellogg’s participating products. Submit your receipt and receive a code for the Azure warthog skin.
Speculation: They are releasing the Art of Halo Infinite book and there are two versions. A standard edition and a limited edition. The limited edition is supposed to come with “extra” stuff, but of course that hasn’t been expanded on yet. I’m thinking there might be some DLC included in that.
Again, this is just for the U.S. If anyone sees any mistakes or know any information that I said I wasn’t certain on and would like to clarify it, please let me know, or if you know of a promotion that I don’t have listed. Thanks for reading! I’m SO READY FOR INFINITE! 😊
This was very helpful, thank you!
It is worth mentioning that in the terms and conditions page of the butterfinger promotion that there are only 200,000 available.
The Monster promo is my favorite.
HI! Has anyone else had problems with Monster Energy? My receipts keep getting denied because "they have already been submitted", obviously they haven't. Also, how long did it take for you to hear back from butterfinger? All I got is a email saying I registered... its almost been a week. It would be my luck to be the only one having problems haha.
Thanks
Couldn't get the Gamestop DLC. Wasn't on my receipt and the cashiers had no idea about it lol
Hair 757 wrote:
Couldn't get the Gamestop DLC. Wasn't on my receipt and the cashiers had no idea about it lol
That’s really weird. The cashiers didn’t know about it, either, but the code was still on my receipt.
xADommMx wrote:
HI! Has anyone else had problems with Monster Energy? My receipts keep getting denied because "they have already been submitted", obviously they haven't. Also, how long did it take for you to hear back from butterfinger? All I got is a email saying I registered... its almost been a week. It would be my luck to be the only one having problems haha.
As for the "Already submitted" receipts, I honestly have no idea. I'm sorry. What store are you buying from and is it a physical or digital receipt?

I think it took about a week before I got the codes from Butterfinger. However, I submitted them on the 2nd or 3rd day the promotion went live. I know a ton more people have found out about it since then, so it may just be that they're backed up? I know back when FFVII Remake came out, they had a similar promotion and I got in on that one later and it did take them a bit longer. Probably between 1 and 2 weeks.
Lepidus wrote:
Hair 757 wrote:
That’s really weird. The cashiers didn’t know about it, either, but the code was still on my receipt.
Hhhhhmmmmm. I know that this one went live later than what they were hoping and it doesn't seem to have been extended. I can't say much about it other than what I have already, and I also haven't claimed it myself, but I will attempt to gather more info and get it to you guys.
Alright! 😂 I went to my local GameStop and talked to the store manager who I’ve known for a few years(it’s a small town) She didn’t know about it. Lol. But she did some digging and testing for me. We pre-ordered the game. No code. I preordered and action figure no code. I bought a Halo POP! And bam! Code. Lol. So it’s a very limited number of items OR you have to buy an item and not just preorder. Lol. Wish 343 would give specifics instead of making everyone jump through hoops to figure it out. Lol. Ugh, I still love them though. 😂
Any word if this works for online orders? Might give it another try if so.
xADommMx wrote:
As for the "Already submitted" receipts, I honestly have no idea. I'm sorry. What store are you buying from and is it a physical or digital receipt?

I think it took about a week before I got the codes from Butterfinger. However, I submitted them on the 2nd or 3rd day the promotion went live. I know a ton more people have found out about it since then, so it may just be that they're backed up? I know back when FFVII Remake came out, they had a similar promotion and I got in on that one later and it did take them a bit longer. Probably between 1 and 2 weeks.
For the receipts they were from Walmart for the 2x points. I ended up emailing Monster directly to get that one solved, bit of a pain but up to 60 hours of 2xp is insane had to solve that. The butterfinger one did take closer to two weeks but I finally did get it. Also for everyone who wanted but couldn't get that Kroger "Azure Warthog Skin", I emailed Kellogg's and they ended up sending me the code, if it worked for me might work for you guys, worth a try.
ScorpioRoboto, There's another reward tied to Monster. At some point (I think after submitting a code?), if you scroll down you'll see a chance to take a survey. Complete the customer satisfaction survey, get a code, redeem on Waypoint. It was for a "Player Emblem."

Thanks for putting this list together.
xJAGOx wrote:
ScorpioRoboto, There's another reward tied to Monster. At some point (I think after submitting a code?), if you scroll down you'll see a chance to take a survey. Complete the customer satisfaction survey, get a code, redeem on Waypoint. It was for a "Player Emblem."

Thanks for putting this list together.
You're right! I completely forgot about that, even though I did the survey myself! LOL! Thank you the reminder, I appreciate it! :D
You guys should check out this thread.

Also has an amazing Google Document attached...very informative as well as up-to-date.
Does anyone here have a link to the survey where you can get the emblems? Cuz I can’t find it anywhere
P33zuh wrote:
Does anyone here have a link to the survey where you can get the emblems? Cuz I can’t find it anywhere
I'm trying to remember... I *think* it's after you submit a receipt on Monster page. Then you scroll down to bottom of page looking for word "survey." If anything... I do remember it being a bit hidden.

Also, Monster site recently changed several things up. You can now see total redeemed codes on mage page.

@Brutal Vengence, thanks man. Bookmarking that doc! I saw some Mega Construx yesterday & would've picked up the wrong ones.
xJAGOx wrote:
P33zuh wrote:
I'm trying to remember... I *think* it's after you submit a receipt on Monster page. Then you scroll down to bottom of page looking for word "survey." If anything... I do remember it being a bit hidden.

Also, Monster site recently changed several things up. You can now see total redeemed codes on mage page.

@Brutal Vengence, thanks man. Bookmarking that doc! I saw some Mega Construx yesterday & would've picked up the wrong ones.
Do you have a direct link?
As they say in my land: Muchas gracias
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2