Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Lack of communication

OP CruX M85

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Forced chat would be awesome to have in the main competitive playlist I agree, it's not something you want for the bulk of the game or else you run into people who don't know how to mute noise they don't like 👍

If people can't talk in team games, don't play. Hell it'd be awesome if they could boot those very players but it's not feasible. What I find funny is how much people -Yoink- about getting stomped playing by themselves vs other teams when they contribute to that themselves.

Party chat while neat has also made people anti-social and it's undeniable, it's the perfect get away from game chat but in turn it's made it harder on those who do use game chat.
Why boot someone who doesn't want to chat? The whole if people dont want to talk then don't play thing doesn't make since either. By that logic I could say "If you can't bother to get a full lobby together, don't play".
Forced chat would be awesome to have in the main competitive playlist I agree, it's not something you want for the bulk of the game or else you run into people who don't know how to mute noise they don't like 👍

If people can't talk in team games, don't play. Hell it'd be awesome if they could boot those very players but it's not feasible. What I find funny is how much people -Yoink- about getting stomped playing by themselves vs other teams when they contribute to that themselves.

Party chat while neat has also made people anti-social and it's undeniable, it's the perfect get away from game chat but in turn it's made it harder on those who do use game chat.
Why boot someone who doesn't want to chat? The whole if people dont want to talk then don't play thing doesn't make since either. By that logic I could say "If you can't bother to get a full lobby together, don't play".
Why boot them? Well why are they playing a team based multiplayer game? Don't want to talk? Play the campaign. It's not like people are asking for constant callouts like MLG and if people are being annoying, mute them.

Elaboration on why I'd do it: it's idiotic to die from or see a random die when a callout easily could've changed an outcome. "hey there's a guy down the hall with rockets" oh wait, you're in party chat so you can't hear and you fed them a free kill 😆. How about when a random sees a guy charging you but he won't talk so you're unaware of it? Yep. These are things that communication can help resolve but again, party chat has spoiled people.

How about clans/communities recruiting people? Hard to do so when one is deaf to it. Then you wonder why they'll spam out text messages.

Regardless I only think the core competitive playlist needs it, It won't be feasible to force game chat on anything else without pissing off a good portion of the playerbase cause people have gotten used to secluding themselves to party chat or completely killing the voice chat volume.

Why boot them? Well why are they playing a team based multiplayer game? Don't want to talk? Play the campaign. It's not like people are asking for constant callouts like MLG and if people are being annoying, mute them.

Elaboration on why I'd do it: it's idiotic to die from or see a random die when a callout easily could've changed an outcome. "hey there's a guy down the hall with rockets" oh wait, you're in party chat so you can't hear and you fed them a free kill 😆. How about when a random sees a guy charging you but he won't talk so you're unaware of it? Yep. These are things that communication can help resolve but again, party chat has spoiled people.

How about clans/communities recruiting people? Hard to do so when one is deaf to it. Then you wonder why they'll spam out text messages.

Regardless I only think the core competitive playlist needs it, It won't be feasible to force game chat on anything else without pissing off a good portion of the playerbase cause people have gotten used to secluding themselves to party chat or completely killing the voice chat volume.
Pretty much all of the issues you listed are resolved if you get a full lobby to play with so I'll say again, why punish other people because they don't play the way you want them to? Before party chat people would just unplug their mic if they didn't want to chat. You can't force someone to play a way they don't want to

Pretty much all of the issues you listed are resolved if you get a full lobby to play with so I'll say again, why punish other people because they don't play the way you want them to? Before party chat people would just unplug their mic if they didn't want to chat. You can't force someone to play a way they don't want to
Jeesus lol. What good is a full lobby if randoms still can't communicate? Should I have to stay with friends at all times just to have what SHOULD be a must in these games? Hell no to me. "Before party chat" yes people did unplug their mics, they're exactly who'd I'd boot for that very reason 👍 furthermore games had more communication Shen party chat wasn't there and proximity chat was a thing.

When did wanting people to talk become me wanting them to play how I want them to? You can play the way you want and still talk, it's not hard.

Ask again all you want, I said my reason, you either agree or you don't.

Jeesus lol. What good is a full lobby if randoms still can't communicate? Should I have to stay with friends at all times just to have what SHOULD be a must in these games? Hell no to me. "Before party chat" yes people did unplug their mics, they're exactly who'd I'd boot for that very reason 👍 furthermore games had more communication Shen party chat wasn't there and proximity chat was a thing.

When did wanting people to talk become me wanting them to play how I want them to? You can play the way you want and still talk, it's not hard.

Ask again all you want, I said my reason, you either agree or you don't.
Your right I don't agree. Thankfully the game works the way it does
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2