1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I want to know your thoughts on what the guns are going to be like
I think they might bring back some of the old gun designs like the smg I hope
Or playable elites
I like the smg in halo 5. It actually felt like I was shooting bullets. Duel wielding again though??
Hoping needler rifle makes a return.
Every gun from 3 and Reach plus the Promethean weapons...

Realistically though, they can just do something similar to 4 and I'll be fine with it. As long as whatever the hell's going on in Halo 5 is gone.
Hoping needler rifle makes a return.
Same here. Although, that Blood of Suban (needle carbine) REQ gun would work as well. I mean, without needing to use the REQ system, that is.
Hope there's more "Legendary" weapons. Yes, hear me out. So like with Linda's sniper rifle, you get increased damage, and I think radar present during zoom/smart scope. While entirely too much for PVP, I think itd be cool to have certain weapons tweaked as far as stats go. Say you have Master Chief's Assault Rifle; does slightly more damage per shot, but has more recoil and lower rate of fire. Maybe features a rare paint scheme or certain visual attachments. Or maybe Buck's Assault Rifle; has lower damage but silenced, and high rate of fire. Or make a CE Pistol a Legendary weapon, similar to how it is in Halo 5, but with improved zoom and slow rate of fire with increased damage.
The weapons would be attainable through weapon qualifications and commendations, like kill count. Could add a level of grind to the MP. These weapons, for the sake of balance, would have limited ammo and activation time.
Or if that's too game-breaking, have different iterations of weapons. For example, if you use the AR a lot, you can unlock certain commendations like the MA37 variant. Cosmetic in change only, just would show other players your achievement. This could be done with any, and all weapons. Just to add more personalization to your Spartan.
Anyways, just some thoughts.
Yeah that would be nice I would like to have the halo 2 battle rifle to be in the campaign and the ce pistol and they would replace the current magnum and battle rifle just depends on what they want to do and no more micro trans actions
Hope there's more "Legendary" weapons. Yes, hear me out. So like with Linda's sniper rifle, you get increased damage, and I think radar present during zoom/smart scope. While entirely too much for PVP, I think itd be cool to have certain weapons tweaked as far as stats go. Say you have Master Chief's Assault Rifle; does slightly more damage per shot, but has more recoil and lower rate of fire. Maybe features a rare paint scheme or certain visual attachments. Or maybe Buck's Assault Rifle; has lower damage but silenced, and high rate of fire. Or make a CE Pistol a Legendary weapon, similar to how it is in Halo 5, but with improved zoom and slow rate of fire with increased damage.
The weapons would be attainable through weapon qualifications and commendations, like kill count. Could add a level of grind to the MP. These weapons, for the sake of balance, would have limited ammo and activation time.
Or if that's too game-breaking, have different iterations of weapons. For example, if you use the AR a lot, you can unlock certain commendations like the MA37 variant. Cosmetic in change only, just would show other players your achievement. This could be done with any, and all weapons. Just to add more personalization to your Spartan.
That sounds like a good idea
maxammo365 wrote:
I like the smg in halo 5. It actually felt like I was shooting bullets. Duel wielding again though??
Yeah I like it to but have both halo 3 and 5
I want to keep on with the Halo 5 take on the assault rifle. It truly fits the description of being solid and reliable no matter where you are or what you're facing, and won't leave you feeling defenseless.

A decent weapon in the hands of a rookie, but devastating in the hands of an expert.
I want to keep on with the Halo 5 take on the assault rifle. It truly fits the description of being solid and reliable no matter where you are or what you're facing, and won't leave you feeling defenseless.

A decent weapon in the hands of a rookie, but devastating in the hands of an expert.
Yeah I know but I would like to have some of the classic designs
maxammo365 wrote:
I know right? The Classic SMG felt like like it shot mashed potatoes.
maxammo365 wrote:
Seriously?!?! The SMG in Halo 5 is now a pile of garbage!!! It used to be playable, but since the weapons update it's arguably one of the worst weapons in the game.

I would be for a form of duel wielding again though.
Or maybe make them side-grades like in Team Fortress 2. Default weapons are overall the best, but can be swapped out for something more suited to your playstyle. Brass Beast (mini-gun) takes forever to spin up and you move incredibly slow when using it, but deals more damage than the default and you have some damage reduction while its spun up. Sydney Sleeper (sniper) cannot headshot, but it's time to charge is shorter than defaults and depending on the charge, covers the enemy in jarate (liquid that turns all damage you take into mini-crits) for a duration.
maxammo365 wrote:
Seriously?!?! The SMG in Halo 5 is now a pile of garbage!!! It used to be playable, but since the weapons update it's arguably one of the worst weapons in the game.

I would be for a form of duel wielding again though.
Still better then the classic SMG, besides, its great in Warzone.
I like both smgs but the classic is better
I like both smgs but the classic is better
If you are replying to someone in particular, be sure to quote them so they are notified.

As far as the guns go, I would like to see all the staples of the series, plus classics like the brute shot, needle rifle, and mauler
They could use the halo 2 anniversary smg from the campaign
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2