2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Playable elites should make a return.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Playable elites should make a return.
I know I loved being an elite in halo 2 3 and reach
I like both smgs but the classic is better
If you are replying to someone in particular, be sure to quote them so they are notified.

As far as the guns go, I would like to see all the staples of the series, plus classics like the brute shot, needle rifle, and mauler
I loved the brute shot and mawler
If you are replying to someone in particular, be sure to quote them so they are notified.

As far as the guns go, I would like to see all the staples of the series, plus classics like the brute shot, needle rifle, and mauler
ah man...the brute shot. what a legendary weapon.
With all the weapons they were releasing in warzone I thought they would bring that one back...its gotta be in H6
maxammo365 wrote:

ah man...the brute shot. what a legendary weapon.
With all the weapons they were releasing in warzone I thought they would bring that one back...its gotta be in H6
I know what kind of new weapons do you think they'll release in halo infinite
Well I hope the guns feel more balanced in their roles without being overpowered, looks at Halo 5 last weapon update. What I really hope is that they feel like they power behind them even if it's the weakest guns in the game they feel just a little useful everytime you pull the trigger.
Well I hope the guns feel more balanced in their roles without being overpowered, looks at Halo 5 last weapon update. What I really hope is that they feel like they power behind them even if it's the weakest guns in the game they feel just a little useful everytime you pull the trigger.
Yeah the battle rifle does not play it's roll very well any more my many people use it any more sense the update
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2