Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Looking forward to the next few months

OP BroodGuitar3757

Just saw gameplay of doom eternal and its looking awesome but i really look forward to seeing halo infinite in action seeing our new weapons vehicles and alies in action.
It'll be interesting to see what MS and 343i have in store to reveal for Infinite! I too am looking forward to Doom Eternal (I'm hoping it can quench my Halo thirst until Infinite launches).
With Infinite being so close(which really isn't that close, <11 months is a while but eh), I feel you on the hype. I'd be hoping for some sight of gameplay across any of the major gaming-related events to happen this year, so lets hope for the best.
Yeah, I'd be shocked if we don't hear something definitive about the multiplayer flighting process within a month or two. By this time in 2015, Halo 5's multiplayer beta was finished and we aren't even sure when the Infinite testing is going go start.

As for campaign, I think we're unfortunately going to have to wait until E3 in June. There's a slim chance we may get a First Look from IGN, Gameinformer, etc. but I wouldn't count on it.
Especially if Sony proceed with their rumoured February launch... I'm sure Microsoft will be keen to counter punch.
I'm very excited as well. We have almost nothing about Infinite besides two trailers and some sound clips, so we are due for something. I thought a while back that perhaps 343 was going to opt for a short but intense marketing campaign rather than a long and drawn out one. Unless they start dropping ads fast, they're missing their window for the slow build up. I'm good either way. I just want SOMETHING lol.
After waiting 4 years and only getting 2 non gameplay trailers it feels kinda surreal we're actually going to get some proper gameplay so we finally know what this game even is like (probably at E3), and then it's launching at the end of the year.
Microsoft might be the reason we haven't seen any gameplay yet. They might be waiting to show off the new Xbox with Halo gameplay at e3.
I'm very excited as well. We have almost nothing about Infinite besides two trailers and some sound clips, so we are due for something. I thought a while back that perhaps 343 was going to opt for a short but intense marketing campaign rather than a long and drawn out one. Unless they start dropping ads fast, they're missing their window for the slow build up. I'm good either way. I just want SOMETHING lol.
It's really just one trailer, Discover Hope. The announcement trailer from E3 2018 was pretty much just a marketing tool designed explicitly for E3 with zero relevance to the actual game. That's at least my impression of it.

Granted, it was a FANTASTIC trailer but I honestly wouldn't count it as something "Infinite related".
BmooDyyy wrote:
Microsoft might be the reason we haven't seen any gameplay yet. They might be waiting to show off the new Xbox with Halo gameplay at e3.
We know that Infinite will be shown at E3 2020 per the community blog written by Chris Lee last year. That's when I'm expecting the big campaign reveal.

Prior to that though, I'm expecting a smaller, private Microsoft event, probably in Redmond, which reveals the technical details of the Series X. This presentation will probably have SOME Infinite demonstration as well as Forza 8 gameplay because cars are sexy.
It's really just one trailer, Discover Hope. The announcement trailer from E3 2018 was pretty much just a marketing tool designed explicitly for E3 with zero relevance to the actual game. That's at least my impression of it.

Granted, it was a FANTASTIC trailer but I honestly wouldn't count it as something "Infinite related".
Yeah that's a good point. It was really only an engine demo, but it does show Chief and Zeta Halo, so it is Infinite related. Just barely though.
BmooDyyy wrote:
We know that Infinite will be shown at E3 2020 per the community blog written by Chris Lee last year. That's when I'm expecting the big campaign reveal.

Prior to that though, I'm expecting a smaller, private Microsoft event, probably in Redmond, which reveals the technical details of the Series X. This presentation will probably have SOME Infinite demonstration as well as Forza 8 gameplay because cars are sexy.
Well I'd like that! I think its safe to say we're all starving for Infinite news!