Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

make the flood able to infect wildlife

OP MLG QwikSkope

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Never thought of this but would be pretty cool to see the Flood actively infecting things like in the previous games but with further depth and what not on a bigger scale.
If wildlife and Flood will be a thing we absolutely need this. Great idea! Never thought about that.
Is it confirmed that the flood are coming back for infinite?
Not only that, but also other covenant species such as grunts and jackals (can hunters being infected? I don't believe they have a central nervous system).
Hunters can’t be infected because their bodies are actually composed of hundreds of tiny little worms, so they wouldn’t have the sufficient biomass required to sustain flood life
Is it confirmed that the flood are coming back for infinite?
Nope, but it seems to be a popular idea that they're coming back. I personally think the flood will be back in a terrifying way.
Not only that, but also other covenant species such as grunts and jackals (can hunters being infected? I don't believe they have a central nervous system).
Grunts and jackals are usually used as carrier forms because they lack calcium or something like that to be fighting forms
Halo wars games have infected grunts and Jackals. I don’t see why an FPS game can’t.
Yes please.
Grunts and jackals are usually used as carrier forms because they lack calcium or something like that to be fighting forms
Halo wars games have infected grunts and Jackals. I don’t see why an FPS game can’t.
I'd prefer those get turned into carrier forms. However it could be interesting if a full life cycle was made for the flood, from infection form to infect a host that turns into a carrier or a combat form, if the combat form is killed after some times it bulbs up into a carrier form which make more infections forms.
flood+wildlife
I'd love that. That could make the flood really scary like CE but better.
That would be awesome. We saw deers and rhinos in the trailer, would be cool to see them Flooded.
Now that would be a first and they should definetly think about doing it would be awesome and very intresting to say the least!
Yup this is a great idea and would make for some fun and creepy gameplay, especially with a night time setting. Make it happen, 343!
I've always wanted this, straight after playing CE for the first time with a friend we looked back at the E3 2000 trailer and thought those 2 creatures the small one and the big spiky one were flood forms, i'd love for that to be a thing, like the flood equivalent of a vehicle in-game.
flood+wildlife
this is cool
If it led to more variety in Flood forms, I'll be all for it. It'd make The Flood a more imminent threat too.
Hunters can't be infected, however the individual worms can be used as bio mass.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2