Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Master Chief should have more action scenes!

OP N1K Leonhart

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If the Chief is gonna be doing any action scenes, I want to be a part of that action. Why buy an FPS game where I just sit back and watch all the action take place? I might as well just go buy a movie then. I hated how H5 had a whole action scene where Locke took down Mdama, when that very easily could have been a decent boss fight. Same for the Chief/Locke fight. Cut scenes, imo, are for advancing the plot and transitioning to the next scene.. the actual game play is all the action scene we are supposed to need when playing a shooting game lol.
I disagree, bungie kept the cutscenes for dialogue and cinematic moments that couldn't happen during gameplay or needed to go on a specific way without you interfering or doing something different than continuing the plot, letting all the combat in your hands. In action scenes there's no tension since it always is the same without doing anything. It's an FPS, not a movie.
Halo 2 had great action scenes and it was made by Bungie.
What action scene are you referring to? The closest he gets is the bomb on Cairo Station, but all he really does is drag it to an airlock and then ride it toward a Covenant ship and detonate it. I honestly can't think of a single scene in the original trilogy where the Chief is doing anything substantially action packed, like a gun battle, during a cut scene.
He is also running from the glassing beam and then jumps in the water.Ok i was thinkin Halo 2 overall,not just Master Chief scenes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2