Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Mega Construx Codes

OP Aut0b0t117

There was a Wapoint post saying that the Mega Construx toys include special codes for Infinite. If anyone has those sets, could you please say which ones have a code in them, if so, thanks.
It's possible that they contain codes for like xp boosts or something similar to H5's req packs
Reptar117 wrote:
It's possible that they contain codes for like xp boosts or something similar to H5's req packs
Maybe, but I kinda hope it's more. Not because I want a paywall, but because I've been trying to get into the Halo Construx stuff, but a freind of mine (His names Alexander Anxiety, everybody knows him, great guy.) says; “You hated Lego, what if you hate this? You'll lose money you don't have!".
Aut0b0t117 wrote:
Reptar117 wrote:
Maybe, but I kinda hope it's more. Not because I want a paywall, but because I've been trying to get into the Halo Construx stuff, but a freind of mine (His names Alexander Anxiety, everybody knows him, great guy.) say; "You hated Lego, what if you hate this? You'll lose money you don't have!".
The good thing about the codes is that they come with other Infinite merch too like action figures, nerf guns, and so on. However if you wanna get into Mega Construx, they have stuff that is under $20 that I'd recommend if you wanna get your toes in the water. There's a mongoose set that comes with 2 marines and some covies I believe and there's customizer packs that let's you get the feel for how the armor system they have works
Really interested to see what the codes entail. On Amazon/Walmart it says that most of these sets will ship late july - late august. Each one varies for whatever reason. So we'll get some more info on all that very soon.
SDdawg wrote:
Really interested to see what the codes entail. On Amazon/Walmart it says that most of these sets will ship late july - late august. Each one varies for whatever reason. So we'll get some more info on all that very soon.
Maybe we can unlock a special skin for weapons!
do the codes work? i just got one in the sword build and it says it is an invalid code
at the moment, it appears to be only the energy sword set that has a code.
BOOKMARK THIS LINK
The above link is where you can go to redeem codes, once they're available.
do the codes work? i just got one in the sword build and it says it is an invalid code
I’m a little late to this but, for the code to work you have to type it in all caps and include the dashes. It’s a little weird.
I got the energy sword and the assault rifle and their codes work. I'm hearing the funko pops and the action figures will have codes
The only mega construx set that comes with a code is the sword (that I’m aware of). The nerf ma40 came with a code as well. I believe the Best Buy funko pop comes with a code. I don’t recall seeing any others.

the sword build is sweet af. The nerf gun is not very accurate but is still a good looking gun.
The mega construx warthog rally also has a code in it
Wasnt aware of that, thanks for the info!!
Wasnt aware of that, thanks for the info!!
I also have the Warthog and I'm curious as to what your DLC redemption said when you put your code in.

It told me that mine was for an armor texture. So I'm wondering if you got the same DLC despite your code being in a different set. I have heard reports of people getting the Warthog and Energy sword sets without the DLC in them. This potentially could mean that the sets are all just seeded with codes at Target stores. If that's the case then the DLC could be universal.
I can confirm that some boxes have the “DLC code for Infinite” on them while other sets of the same type do not. It appears that it is a random assortment type of deal so I would recommend going to the actual store and not ordering online otherwise you’ll be “rolling the dice” sort of speak. Can confirm this for Walmart and Target for the Mega Construx sword and rally warthog sets.
Aut0b0t117 wrote:
There was a Wapoint post saying that the Mega Construx toys include special codes for Infinite. If anyone has those sets, could you please say which ones have a code in them, if so, thanks.
Just now got the pelican, it has a code for a weapon coating
I did in the unsc marine platoon pack...
I got a code in the Marine Platoon Pack. I found it at Target but you might be able to find them elsewhere like Ebay or Amazon.
The one with the chief and the brute didnt have any but the new halo world series definitely does
I have the Warthog, and the pelican set. These all came with codes. I also got a Kig-Yar sniper that came with a code. Also a Kat action fig. Im pretty sure that came with a code too. same with the cheif/brute adn the marine platoon