Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Missed opportunity

OP STEELBARBER

It's possible I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Since The Banished follows more scavenger ethics, I love how they take any supplies they want and give it their own look, if not making it better. It would have been badass if they did the same with human weapons/vehicles. Imagine what a Banished Scorpion would look like. But going off of Halo Wars 2 it's just brute/covenant vehicles changed to meet their aesthetic. I really wish they went for this idea.
Seeing a Banished Warthog would be pretty nice or even a Banished Pelican
We haven't seen much of the Banished arsenal yet, heck, the only vehicle we've seen is the Phantom. It's still very possible we'll see Brute-ified human vehicles, like Warthogs and Scorpions, if not in campaign then maybe in multiplayer. They could even modify the weapons on them to be more in line with Brute tastes.
That would be pretty cool, considering we haven't been able to fight against UNSC vehicles in a campaign since Quarantine Zone (and only Quarantine Zone).
It's possible I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Since The Banished follows more scavenger ethics, I love how they take any supplies they want and give it their own look, if not making it better. It would have been badass if they did the same with human weapons/vehicles. Imagine what a Banished Scorpion would look like. But going off of Halo Wars 2 it's just brute/covenant vehicles changed to meet their aesthetic. I really wish they went for this idea.
I love the idea, it’s just that some things would really need to be rebalanced. I know we haven’t seen the scorpion yet but a Brute driving one on legendary is nightmare fuel imo.