Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Missile Pod

OP Blast9867

There's this one turret that we haven't seen in awhile since Halo 3: ODST and that is the Missile Pod. This turret is a really cool missile turret to use and it would be nice that it returns in Halo Infinite.
Blast9867 wrote:
There's this one turret that we haven't seen in awhile since Halo 3: ODST and that is the Missile Pod. This turret is a really cool missile turret to use and it would be nice that it returns in Halo Infinite.
It’s in halo 5, at least as an item in war zone and customs.
Blast9867 wrote:
Hmm, I don't remember seeing it. Are you sure you're not thinking of the Rocket Pod? That is a portable, detached turret-like version of the Rocket Warthog's turret.
Blast9867 wrote:
Hmm, I don't remember seeing it. Are you sure you're not thinking of the Rocket Pod? That is a portable, detached turret-like version of the Rocket Warthog's turret.
there the same thing
Blast9867 wrote:
Oh yeah that’s probably it. They’re basically the same thing though, aren’t they?