OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
If you managed to snag one of these incredible Master Chief posters from MONDO, you are exceptionally lucky indeed. The rest of us will have to make-do with these super sweet wallpapers instead. Still not a bad deal.

Enjoy!

Wallpapers
  • 1920x1080
  • Extended 4K
Mobile Wallpapers
  • 1080x1920
  • 1955x3724
Social Banners
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Social Posts
  • 1920x1080
  • 1080x1080
Wumbo Size
  • 2569x3840
If you managed to snag one of these incredible Master Chief posters from MONDO, you are exceptionally lucky indeed. The rest of us will have to make-do with these super sweet wallpapers instead. Still not a bad deal.

Enjoy!

Wallpapers
  • 1920x1080
  • Extended 4K
Mobile Wallpapers
  • 1080x1920
  • 1955x3724
Social Banners
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Social Posts
  • 1920x1080
  • 1080x1080
Wumbo Size
  • 2569x3840
Any new pictures of that Elite?
So bad -Yoink-
Amazing!

Enjoy!

Wallpapers
  • 1920x1080
  • Extended 4K
Mobile Wallpapers
  • 1080x1920
  • 1955x3724
Social Banners
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Social Posts
  • 1920x1080
  • 1080x1080
Wumbo Size
  • 2569x3840

Enjoy!

Wallpapers
  • 1920x1080
  • Extended 4K
Mobile Wallpapers
  • 1080x1920
  • 1955x3724
Social Banners
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Social Posts
  • 1920x1080
  • 1080x1080
Wumbo Size
  • 2569x3840
Any new pictures of that Elite?
I too would like wallpapers for the Silent Shadow Elite if you're taking requests lol
Nice Job!
Nice wallpaper :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
awesome spagey
something about the art style I don't really like, maybe cuz I prefer Halo 2's, Reach, and ODST art style.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
YOOOO good job with theses!!
Those are pretty cool!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Es hermosa la imagen.
Excited for infinite
Really cool art !! It will be my new wallpaper !
thanks a lot, looks awesome
I was wondering I read the forerunner saga books. Have you guys ever considered to make a halo trilogy on the forerunner human flood war in the perspective of the forerunners.
In regards to the halo infinite game. I really like the art work and am happy you returned to the old art work, with the exception of the brutes looking like our normal primates, and music. I really like the grappling hook addition and some of the new weapons you guys added not so crazy of the weapons you guys took away and the story sounds great just hope you leave some explanations about characters from halo 5 and what happened to them. However, since this is a Xbox exclusive I feel though the gameplay looks appealing it seems a little boring and not very strategic and more of a run and gun game when looking at Halo CE- Halo 4. This game should be a reason to buy the Xbox series X. When compared to PS4 exclusives like uncharted or Xbox exclusives like Gears of war this game just was not presented very well and who ever played the game on PC did not utilize it to its full potential to really sell it as a must buy game.
I wish I knew about the poster when it came out. Oh well at least I can use this sick wallpaper.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6