Monster Energy Promotion

OP UnSYNCHaBle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
Hey, I recently purchased one of the Halo Infinite themed Monster Energy cans. Do we have an update on when the promotion will go live? The snapchat qr code doesn't work yet, nor does monster have anything on their site yet. All it says is save the receipt.

Update: their site says to come back September 1st for an augmented reality experience. Nothing about code redemption though.
I can't find anything on Monster. But there is an article mentioning Mega Construx: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mega-construx-halo-infinite-code-redemption
Yeah, I had to search it myself. I'll post the url if that's allowed.

https://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/news/monster-energy-x-halo-infinite
Yeah, I had to search it myself. I'll post the url if that's allowed.

Link to monster Site
Augmented reality experience you say hmmm
It's possibly tied to the snapchat QR code. The can promo specifically says double xp, so I think that they're likely waiting on 343i to go live with the tokens before they open up the redemption portal on their site. I'm expecting a halo background with music for the snapchat augmented reality.
I am hella excited for this monster thing. I haven't seen any cans yet but now that op has, I am hoping to get one soon. Hell, I'll buy a whole case just because I can. I love the new idea and partner up with monster. I can't wait to see if the Snapchat thing is stupid or really cool. Either way 343 is trying new stuff and I'm hyped.

Plus more exp with the can so that's a plus. And, I do like the taste of monster. For me it's a win win win.
This is gonna go perfect with my monster fridge :DDDDDDDDD
-Yoink-... I am going to have a heart attack

When Mountain Dew and Doritos came with double xp for Halo 4 That was all that I ate and drank I got a huge mountain dew addiction but thankfully I got rid of it after 13 weeks of not being able to drink or eat anything bad for me.

Super excited for Halo Infinite but I hope I will have the mental strength to not drink multiple every day lol

When Mountain Dew and Doritos came with double xp for Halo 4 That was all that I ate and drank I got a huge mountain dew addiction but thankfully I got rid of it after 13 weeks of not being able to drink or eat anything bad for me.

Super excited for Halo Infinite but I hope I will have the mental strength to not drink multiple every day lol
Ahh I can up that by winning 2 copies of Halo 4 from Mountain Dew instantly paid off my Limited edition Buy of Halo 4 when that had come out xD.
I thought I heard someone say on Instagram that the snapchat code gave you some kind of filter. I haven't seen a can yet, but when I do...... I love Monster
Its the cans with the caps on them. It looks like a standard monster can on the front, but it has master chief on the back.
Here, I took some pictures hid anything I think might be a code on the Chief side. If you didn't know to look for these you'd probably miss them.

https://imgur.com/gallery/WWEdXYh

I don't drink these, they give me heart palpitations if I even dare to drink a whole can anymore, I used to pound like 3 normal size monsters every night at work. I'll probably get them if there's a reward tier like chips ahoy did with gears, where you have to submit 4 product codes just to get all the exclusive chips ahoy rewards, but other than that, I'll be looking for other brands who are running halo promos. I mostly got this one because I foolishly threw away my halo 3 promo mountain dews and such, and I really didn't want to miss out on this "reboot". I'll be searching far and wide for some Halo Infinite Displays this time too. I really like those.
Update: The Halo Infinite cans are not limited to the tall can with the caps, I've seen others in the standard sized monster cans.
Really wish they would get a promotion going with Bang. Monster is meh.
I wish they would stop doing promotions with energy drinks altogether, and other gross crap like Mountain Dew and Doritos, and maybe try something decently healthy instead

Maxing out the XP boost for Halo 4 was a great memory. They also printed the codes on the outside of the bags?? So thanks for the free codes, Doritos
I wish they would stop doing promotions with energy drinks altogether, and other gross crap like Mountain Dew and Doritos, and maybe try something decently healthy instead
SO TRUE. Maybe I'm just an old fart now, but it'll take me a YEAR to drink a whole case of energy drinks. I'd much rather they do it with soda as it'll kill me slightly less, but still. Stop with the Monster and Hot Pockets promotions. Where are my promotional codes on fruit smoothies, or snack packs of sliced apples. Hell, even throwing a code on a box of Raisin Bran is an upgrade.
Bang is more of a workout drink really, its supposed to be a pre workout replacement. Regardless, I'd much rather they promo with powerade or Arizona.
Hey, I recently purchased one of the Halo Infinite themed Monster Energy cans. Do we have an update on when the promotion will go live? The snapchat qr code doesn't work yet, nor does monster have anything on their site yet. All it says is save the receipt.

Update: their site says to come back September 1st for an augmented reality experience. Nothing about code redemption though.
After all the Monster Energy cans that I´m gonna buy...I don´t know how I will survive.
And the promo, you can scan the snapchat qr code for a filtrer of Halo Infinite, and well...there´s isnt avaible yet for redeem the code for the series X, from what it says on the official page, it begins september 1st.
Does anyone know if these promotions will reach Europe?
Does anyone know if these promotions will reach Europe?
i strongly believe that halo infinite monster energy will also be available in europe. Monster energy is more popular here than Mtn dew
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16