2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. ...
  8. 16
Plo14152 wrote:
there is a complete list of retailers that are listed under the "Grocery Program"

Technically there is the following programs that are separate from one another but all under the umbrella of the "Monster" 2xp incentive.

1. Monster 2xp Program
2.Walmart Mega XP Program
3.Snapchat Program
4.Grocery Program

Complete Terms and Conditions - Go to Apendix B for list of Grocers

I have a hypothesis that if you turn in a receipt from different grocers doing the text method that it may in fact unlock the other skins. I know there is text 'MONSTER' to 47056 and also 'UNLEASH' to the same number for the Meijer receipt.
It seems likely. I bet the specific stores just haven't announced their promotions yet.
I just wanna know how people learned the meijer one.
Plo14152 wrote:
there is a complete list of retailers that are listed under the "Grocery Program"

Technically there is the following programs that are separate from one another but all under the umbrella of the "Monster" 2xp incentive.

1. Monster 2xp Program
3.Snapchat Program
4.Grocery Program

I have a hypothesis that if you turn in a receipt from different grocers doing the text method that it may in fact unlock the other skins. I know there is text 'MONSTER' to 47056 and also 'UNLEASH' to the same number for the Meijer receipt.
It seems likely. I bet the specific stores just haven't announced their promotions yet.
I'd imagine that specific store had a promotional cut-out or something at the store. We have quite a few here in Ohio so ill probably stop by one eventually. Mostly I would guess its word of mouth through waypoint for those who aren't familiar with that particular retailer.
Plo14152 wrote:

1. Monster 2xp Program
3.Snapchat Program
4.Grocery Program

I'd imagine that specific store had a promotional cut-out or something at the store. We have quite a few here in Ohio so ill probably stop by one eventually. Mostly I would guess its word of mouth through waypoint for those who aren't familiar with that particular retailer.
I learned by reading the terms and conditions of the promotion on the Monster Event page. It's quite literally only written in the fine print. It's the same way that I learned about the Commando skin being obtained through the grocery code.

Upside to reading the terms is that they have the specific instructions on the page for obtaining the codes. The only skin that's unobtainable in the US is the Assault Rifle ATM.
Plo14152 wrote:
Plo14152 wrote:

1. Monster 2xp Program
3.Snapchat Program
4.Grocery Program

I learned by reading the terms and conditions of the promotion on the Monster Event page. It's quite literally only written in the fine print. It's the same way that I learned about the Commando skin being obtained through the grocery code.

Upside to reading the terms is that they have the specific instructions on the page for obtaining the codes. The only skin that's unobtainable in the US is the Assault Rifle ATM.
So the Commando is a grocery code, the BR is the monthly codes, what about the pistol?
Plo14152 wrote:
Plo14152 wrote:

1. Monster 2xp Program
3.Snapchat Program
4.Grocery Program

So the Commando is a grocery code, the BR is the monthly codes, what about the pistol?
The Meijer store exclusive is for the pistol. The AR is the only skin not announced in the US. And after redeeming a code you can take a survey and unlock one or both of the emblems (it's unclear how many of the emblems the survey unlocks).
I live in michigan, and anybody that wants receipt pics from me are more than welcome to ask me. Fellow Spartans gotta stick together. If against the rules, please remove
Dude I would love it if you can get me one of those. I'm trying to unlock all the skins and black and green has always been my spartan colors. If you can send me the recipe I would literally do anything.
I live in michigan, and anybody that wants receipt pics from me are more than welcome to ask me. Fellow Spartans gotta stick together. If against the rules, please remove
If you could send one my way I would be eternally grateful. Thank you for offering to assist with this!
killpoopy wrote:
killpoopy wrote:
To get the sidekick skin you have to text "Unleash" to 47056. Then you must send a receipt from Meijer. I redeemed mine this morning! Now I just need the AR...
So is this for any purchase at this store?
Any monster drink.
How did you come to learn about this?
I saw a random reddit post and tried it out.
For those of you who do not have a meijer near by, I have heard that some people begged EU players on the Halo Discord and got Monster UK codes. You can then redeem the UK codes at the link below and get everything unlocked in 8 codes. The first code gets you the AR too. This is the only way I have found people able to get the AR.

https://www.monsterhalopromotion.com/en-GB

Also, I noticed that some of the emblems are called "weapon emblems." Sounds like we are getting some form of weapon sticker like CS and COD.
Oh god this rabbit hole does even deeper than I thought it would.
Bloody hell, this is gonna be a READ...

(Cracks fingers) Alright, time to get me some sweet skins...

Addit: So as far as I can tell;

You do a survey to get the emblems.
The 3 codes through Snapchat (one for each month) gets you the BR skin.
The AR is...somewhere, people still workin that one out.
The Commando is texting Unleashed to that number and then showing the receipt.

Am I missing anything?
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Oh god this rabbit hole does even deeper than I thought it would.
Bloody hell, this is gonna be a READ...

(Cracks fingers) Alright, time to get me some sweet skins...

Addit: So as far as I can tell;

You do a survey to get the emblems.
The 3 codes through Snapchat (one for each month) gets you the BR skin.
The AR is...somewhere, people still workin that one out.
The Commando is texting Unleashed to that number and then showing the receipt.

Am I missing anything?
No you text monster. Unleashed is for the Meijer store promotion. It gives you the sidekick. The only unknown skin is the AR
I'm pretty sure it unlocks a double xp boost
Any receipt photos would be appreciated!
Plo14152 wrote:
That’s lame. If you don’t have a Meijer Foods store near you, you’re SoL for the sidekick skin.
Any word on getting the AR skin in the United States?
You get it from a grocery code. Check the Every Promotional DLC thread. They have specific instructions on there.
The grocery code gave me a code for the commando skin. They only give the one grocery code.

These are the threads I know of:

Purchases from Walmart give double points towards 2xp redemptions
The grocery code (sending "Monster" and a grocery receipt to 47056) gives the commando skin
The snapchat program gives the BR skin
The Meijer code (sending "Unleash" to 47056 and a receipt from Meijer foods) gives the sidekick skin
The survey by Monster gives you a survey to fill out, which will then give a code for an emblem in the coming months

Am I missing and threads for the promotion in the United States?
Plo14152 wrote:
That’s lame. If you don’t have a Meijer Foods store near you, you’re SoL for the sidekick skin.
You get it from a grocery code. Check the Every Promotional DLC thread. They have specific instructions on there.
The grocery code gave me a code for the commando skin. They only give the one grocery code.

The grocery code (sending "Monster" and a grocery receipt to 47056) gives the commando skin
The Meijer code (sending "Unleash" to 47056 and a receipt from Meijer foods) gives the sidekick skin
The survey by Monster gives you a survey to fill out, which will then give a code for an emblem in the coming months

Looks right to me. Hopefully we get the AR soon. EU has this so much easier.
killpoopy wrote:
Plo14152 wrote:

So all I gotta do is figure out the Meijer Foods one then. Kroger works for the Commando yeah?
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
killpoopy wrote:
Plo14152 wrote:

So all I gotta do is figure out the Meijer Foods one then. Kroger works for the Commando yeah?
Any Grocer listed in the Terms And Conditions section under "Grocer Program" will work for the Commando skin on the Monster website
killpoopy wrote:
Plo14152 wrote:

We really do have it super easy here.
Ive been watching this thread for a while and I’m so confused by your system. Genuinely it baffles me
TheDonCJG wrote:
killpoopy wrote:
Plo14152 wrote:

Ive been watching this thread for a while and I’m so confused by your system. Genuinely it baffles me
First the metric system and now this
TheDonCJG wrote:
killpoopy wrote:
Plo14152 wrote:

Probably a lot more people wanted in on it since its a big game launch and its not CoD, which corners MTN Dew or other "game fuel" stuff all the time.
But since it didnt launch when it was supposed too...things got messy.

Honestly Iget the feeling come November (when the game was supposed to come out more than likely) we'll start seeing more stuff.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. ...
  8. 16