3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 26
MRL114 wrote:
Thanks for trying mate. We all appriciate it.
Maybe down the line they'll be easier to get. Or if we're lucky it'll turn out like H5 did and they're all in the game anyway, and you get em through ingame rewards. Like the Prima emblem.
Wait, I have good news! The Monster Gaming Instagram page says that the pistol skin offer lasts until December 31st! The hunt is still on:

Quote:
We won't waste your time with talk--you've only got through December 31 to claim the exclusive #HaloInfinite Adrenal MK50 Sidekick Weapon Coating.
Fingers crossed then. Well, time to find someone who has a Meijers. Or I guess if your offering codes I'd be down for one.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
MRL114 wrote:
Thanks for trying mate. We all appriciate it.
Maybe down the line they'll be easier to get. Or if we're lucky it'll turn out like H5 did and they're all in the game anyway, and you get em through ingame rewards. Like the Prima emblem.
Wait, I have good news! The Monster Gaming Instagram page says that the pistol skin offer lasts until December 31st! The hunt is still on:

Quote:
We won't waste your time with talk--you've only got through December 31 to claim the exclusive #HaloInfinite Adrenal MK50 Sidekick Weapon Coating.
Yeah but did you read the T&C on the website to see if they did extend it?
Or I guess if your offering codes I'd be down for one.
Sure! I’ll do a Meijer run sometime this weekend. 😁
O nvm that’s actually pretty cool! Do you know if it’s the same thing for the Commando and the AR?
Anyone can link to the survey thing^
I think its on the Monster page.
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Yeah nah, can't find it :l
I think its when you go to view the redemption code to put on waypoint. On the bottom, it should ask if you wanna take a survey
https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5711303/Monster-Energy
So I was just scrolling through the terms and services and I found the Grocer Program section, and apparently you can get codes for the Sidekick AND the Commando from Meijer. I think I know how to get the code for the Sidekick skin, but the Commando one is still a bit of a mystery for me, as I don’t know how I’m supposed to get a code for that one
P33zuh wrote:
So I was just scrolling through the terms and services and I found the Grocer Program section, and apparently you can get codes for the Sidekick AND the Commando from Meijer. I think I know how to get the code for the Sidekick skin, but the Commando one is still a bit of a mystery for me, as I don’t know how I’m supposed to get a code for that one
Just buy any product that's listed in exhibit a, and it has to be a store that's listed in exhibit B. I just got a can from Meijer or Kroger. Any of those on that list will do just fine
I have 2 spare Adrenal ma40 codes if anyone wants to trade:)
Well I officially reached 60 hrs of double XP today. Probably won't do a promo involving unhealthy stuff like this again, but it has been kinda fun banking now the last couple of months.

Still a little bitter about having no way to collect the sidekick or AR skins. I did look into it and, seems like the closest Meijer is 3 1/2 hours away. XD

But I played their promo, drank Monster, and even made a Snapchat for all of this stuff. I'm just gonna be happy when I can actually play this game.
So can someone from NA use the EU codes they give you?
Wait how do you get the codes for the Assault Rifle skin?
P33zuh wrote:
I live in Canada.
P33zuh wrote:
I live in Canada.
What're you looking to trade em for? The Commando one or the Sidekick?
It think its after redeeming a code according to earlier on in this thread.

EDIT: Seems someone quoted you the link, never mind. I got it done too actually.

So thats the BR skin, texted the Monster number for that one...now the Meijer one.

We got this Halo community
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading goods or services
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
So can someone from NA use the EU codes they give you?
Pretty sure you can, I live in the UK and have been giving away codes to some of my friends in the US - they’ve been able to redeem them without an issue.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 26