3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 26
TheDonCJG wrote:
So can someone from NA use the EU codes they give you?
Pretty sure you can, I live in the UK and have been giving away codes to some of my friends in the US - they’ve been able to redeem them without an issue.
I can confirm this as well since the codes are redeemed on Waypoint. I had a very generous member of the community message me two MA40 adrenal codes today (one for me and one for my son) and they both were able to be redeemed. Needless to say I’ll be making a trip to look for some butterfingers this week to repay their kind gesture.
Anyone got any spare AR codes?
P33zuh wrote:
I have 2 spare Adrenal ma40 codes if anyone wants to trade:)
Wait how do you get the codes for the Assault Rifle skin?
I live in Canada.
Hey, what would you be willing to trade for?
I have 2 spare Adrenal ma40 codes if anyone wants to trade:)
Check your messages.
Anyone have any spare MA40 skin codes please??
I'll be stocking up on Monster!
So I tried the text in MONSTER thing and they said they got my recipt and would get back to me in 48 hours.
That was Sunday.
Darn.

And now we gotta figure the MA40 deal out...freaking UK stuff.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
So I tried the text in MONSTER thing and they said they got my recipt and would get back to me in 48 hours.
That was Sunday.
Darn.

Yeah I texted a receipt as well for the commando skin. Not to mention stopped at meijer and texted that receipt on October 31. Still haven’t received a reply from either
That was Sunday.
Darn.

Yeah I texted a receipt as well for the commando skin. Not to mention stopped at meijer and texted that receipt on October 31. Still haven’t received a reply from either
Contact this email. They'll get you sorted out. Had the same problem. Then they kept rejecting the receipts. Monster is doing a terrible job with how they're handling this.

support@receiptprocessor.com
L0v3dNL0st wrote:
That was Sunday.
Darn.

Contact this email. They'll get you sorted out. Had the same problem. Then they kept rejecting the receipts. Monster is doing a terrible job with how they're handling this.

support@receiptprocessor.com
oh I have already. thats the reply I've been waiting on regarding the Meijer receipt. I bought two back to back on separate transactions. they accepted mine but rejected my sons. So i emailed that email and have been waiting on a reply for going on two weeks tomorrow.
If anyone haa a code for the sidekick skin and Commando skin to spare I would appreciate it if you could DM one of those codes to me thank you
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
How exactly does a person get the Assault Rifle code here in the US? I know in the UK, its all pretty much straightforward.
Thankfully I got the BR code recently since it was the easiest and I'm about to go to my HEB (A place listed in the appropriate locations of where to purchase) to get the Commando code.
I don't live anywhere close to a Meijers either, so I may have to write out that possibility.
Rune174 wrote:
How exactly does a person get the Assault Rifle code here in the US? I know in the UK, its all pretty much straightforward.
Thankfully I got the BR code recently since it was the easiest and I'm about to go to my HEB (A place listed in the appropriate locations of where to purchase) to get the Commando code.
I don't live anywhere close to a Meijers either, so I may have to write out that possibility.
Yall can also go to Publix Safeway and Kroger for the Commando. I just need more light shed on how to get the AR skin even if it means contacting someone overseas
Just a reminder folks:
  • Asking for codes is not allowed in this thread or anywhere else on the forums
  • Trading or selling codes is absolutely not allowed on the forums
stckrboy wrote:
Just a reminder folks:
So if you guys have to, just PM each others inboxes. No spamming the forums
stckrboy wrote:
Just a reminder folks:
So if you guys have to, just PM each others inboxes. No spamming the forums
Or just go to Reddit. That's where most people trade codes, they aren't strict about it🤷
So like is Monster Energy just going to lock out the last 4 cosmetics from Americans?
So like is Monster Energy just going to lock out the last 4 cosmetics from Americans?
I don’t think they’re going to lock them. I think the system for the US is so scrambled and all over the place that people just haven’t got them or figured them out yet.

As someone who lives in the UK seeing how radically different and absurd the system for the US redemption is nuts.

Im hoping y’all can figure it all out though. Still got just over a month til the promotion ends. Hopefully whatever is remaining can be found and resolved.
This might sound like a redundant question, but I wonder.... can a person purchase any of these items online from a specified retailer as directed, and use the online receipt to validate the appropriate credentials so we can get the Meijers unlockable Sidekick code?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 26