OP UnSYNCHaBle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. ...
  7. 21
You guys have individual codes for the different items? I seem to just get things in order starting with the assault rifle skin, I live in Sweden though, maybe we have a different system?
Rune174 wrote:
This might sound like a redundant question, but I wonder.... can a person purchase any of these items online from a specified retailer as directed, and use the online receipt to validate the appropriate credentials so we can get the Meijers unlockable Sidekick code?
Monster lets you do that. But im not sure if other stores look et you
You guys have individual codes for the different items? I seem to just get things in order starting with the assault rifle skin, I live in Sweden though, maybe we have a different system?
The EU systems far more straightfoward unfortunatly.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Does anyone know how to get the assault rifle skin in the US? I check the Monster Gaming Instagram page periodically, but they don’t have any posts about it. It’s the only weapon skin I haven’t unlocked yet. 😭
lamnid wrote:
Does anyone know how to get the assault rifle skin in the US? I check the Monster Gaming Instagram page periodically, but they don’t have any posts about it. It’s the only weapon skin I haven’t unlocked yet. 😭
No word yet.
Some of us dont even have the others yet tho.
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
lamnid wrote:
No word yet.
Yeah it's pretty sad how little info we are getting with this Promotion. I entered all 3 months worth of the Instagram codes and apparently only got one skin and I have yet to even get one code through the Bonus XP thing if that's how you get the rest. Could at least tell us if we have to enter a certain amount of receipts. At least the Nabisco one was easy. Just enter 5 codes and you get all the items and the Kellogs one is just scan one receipt. Don't know why the Monster one has to be so crytic especially since they are the ones I want the most.
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
lamnid wrote:
No word yet.
Yeah it's pretty sad how little info we are getting with this Promotion. I entered all 3 months worth of the Instagram codes and apparently only got one skin and I have yet to even get one code through the Bonus XP thing if that's how you get the rest. Could at least tell us if we have to enter a certain amount of receipts. At least the Nabisco one was easy. Just enter 5 codes and you get all the items and the Kellogs one is just scan one receipt. Don't know why the Monster one has to be so crytic especially since they are the ones I want the most.
And what's even more irritating is how easy and streamlined the UK version of the promo is. Just 9 cans nabs you everything and then 10th onward are sweepstakes entries
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
lamnid wrote:
No word yet.
And what's even more irritating is how easy and streamlined the UK version of the promo is. Just 9 cans nabs you everything and then 10th onward are sweepstakes entries
yeah see that would be nice. I've done like 5+ cans just because it was just xp and even then I haven't even gotten one item.
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
lamnid wrote:
No word yet.
yeah see that would be nice. I've done like 5+ cans just because it was just xp and even then I haven't even gotten one item.
Pretty sure its just the XP from the cans, yeah...and even that has a limit on it.
There is some note of this apperently in the weekly update so I'm gonna look into that, see if it has anything on this.
well I've just maxed 120 mark for the codes so i don't need anymore so heres 4 Codes that will work on the UK website if anyone wants them.

-28V36NCRJ2
-H9T4F7LN9P
-P43T3JK7VT
-RNC3927RXK
well I've just maxed 120 mark for the codes so i don't need anymore so heres 4 Codes that will work on the UK website if anyone wants them.

-28V36NCRJ2
-H9T4F7LN9P
-P43T3JK7VT
-RNC3927RXK
You are an absolute lifesaver. That assault rifle skin and the two emblems were the only three things I was missing—until now! Thank you so much.
You can access your 14 Day game pass using the code below:

Code: 6CGJC-YD3W3-79HX7-GR3GR-XWQFZ

Code: 93GJG-KR762-J6D7H-FM4DC-VQP3Z
Anyone else Manage to get the VK78 Commando Monster Skin? I've Texted more then 7 Receipts to the Number and have yet to get any codes, its been more then a month and definitely more then 48 hours for each receipt.
Anyone else Manage to get the VK78 Commando Monster Skin? I've Texted more then 7 Receipts to the Number and have yet to get any codes, its been more then a month and definitely more then 48 hours for each receipt.
Did you get a confirmation text when you originally sent the pic of the receipt? It only took about 48-72 hours for me to get the codes after they sent a text confirming they’d received my receipt.
Don’t get me wrong I like the idea with Monster to get something “special” but I don’t like it to be only in the US and where it might be. I think such things should be global not region locked.
(btw this comes from Germany)
Lepidus wrote:
Did you get a confirmation text when you originally sent the pic of the receipt? It only took about 48-72 hours for me to get the codes after they sent a text confirming they’d received my receipt.
Yes it sent me a confirmation text saying it would respond within 48 hours, Mind you the last Receipt i sent was on the 10th of November and its now the 22ed and still no code.
Yes it sent me a confirmation text saying it would respond within 48 hours, Mind you the last Receipt i sent was on the 10th of November and its now the 22ed and still no code.
Dang, that’s weird… I hope you’re able to get to the bottom of it. Did you contact Monster’s support?
Lepidus wrote:
Dang, that’s weird… I hope you’re able to get to the bottom of it. Did you contact Monster’s support?
I dont even know where to go for monsters support, i seen some monster support stuff but nothing for the promotions
I dont even know where to go for monsters support, i seen some monster support stuff but nothing for the promotions
A couple of weeks ago, I got an error text from the promotion number saying that one of my receipts had already been redeemed (even though it hadn’t). It told me to email support@receiptprocessor.com. I reported the issue, and they were able to get everything cleared up!
Lepidus wrote:
A couple of weeks ago, I got an error text from the promotion number saying that one of my receipts had already been redeemed (even though it hadn’t). It told me to contact support@receiptprocessor.com. I reported the issue, and they were able to get everything cleared up!
After going to that site it says its under construction so im not sure what to do there lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. ...
  7. 21