2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 27
After going to that site it says its under construction so im not sure what to do there lol
It’s not a site you go to—just an email domain! Send ‘em an email explaining what the problem is. They got back to me a little over two days after I sent my report.
mattrl117 wrote:
After going to that site it says its under construction so im not sure what to do there lol
It’s not a site you go to—just an email domain! Send ‘em an email explaining what the problem is. They got back to me a little over two days after I sent my report.
Ok I've gone and emailed the address you gave me, hopefully i get a response, thank you for the help.
Just to check, we've still got until the end of the year or so for all of this right? I actually need to redeem my points for the XP before I forget.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
well I've just maxed 120 mark for the codes so i don't need anymore so heres 4 Codes that will work on the UK website if anyone wants them.

-28V36NCRJ2
-H9T4F7LN9P
-P43T3JK7VT
-RNC3927RXK
Im going to assume these vanished the moment they went up?
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Ok I've gone and emailed the address you gave me, hopefully i get a response, thank you for the help.
No prob! Happy to help. Hopefully they’ll be able to fix the problem.
well I've just maxed 120 mark for the codes so i don't need anymore so heres 4 Codes that will work on the UK website if anyone wants them.

-28V36NCRJ2
-H9T4F7LN9P
-P43T3JK7VT
-RNC3927RXK
Im going to assume these vanished the moment they went up?
Yeah Lepidus snatched them up to finish his.
So no word yet on the assault rifle skin?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Sent you a PM regarding the AR skin :)
Got my Sidekick one now thank god. Now the Commando and the AR
If anyone is missing the Adrenal MK50 Sidekick skin, I have a few spare codes. Haven't seen the AR skin yet.
i'm surprised anyone is getting any codes at all, i can't even get a receipt verified for some double xp time let alone any skins, this promotion is such a massive joke
I gave up even trying these kinds of promotions
Unfortunately I am from Chile and these promotions never reach this part of Latin America, if someone could help me I would appreciate it from the heart
i'm surprised anyone is getting any codes at all, i can't even get a receipt verified for some double xp time let alone any skins, this promotion is such a massive joke
Have you starred the product on your receipts (that means drawing a star next to the product)? I had that trouble until I figured it out. The bot that verifies them has difficulty spotting the product unless you star them.
Have you starred the product on your receipts (that means drawing a star next to the product)? I had that trouble until I figured it out. The bot that verifies them has trouble spotting the product unless you star them.
I had the same problem with the meijer promotion. Separate transactions 30 seconds apart and they only approved one receipt. Sent an email over a month ago to the support email and haven’t received a response. Did the same thing for the butterfinger promotion and one receipt was accepted while the second was denied. Followed the same procedure of contacting their support email and they fixed the error within 2 days. Not sure what’s up with Monster lately (presumably their bot recognition software). Still waiting on the double xp for my sons account as well (approximately 3+ weeks now).
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
If anyone is missing the Adrenal MK50 Sidekick skin, I have a few spare codes. Haven't seen the AR skin yet.
Thank you for sending my dad a code for me! It worked!! Thank you so much 😊
I will gladly take an AR adrenal skin if anyone overseas has it. Here in the US it’s currently unobtainable.
Have you starred the product on your receipts (that means drawing a star next to the product)? I had that trouble until I figured it out. The bot that verifies them has trouble spotting the product unless you star them.
I had the same problem with the meijer promotion. Separate transactions 30 seconds apart and they only approved one receipt. Sent an email over a month ago to the support email and haven’t received a response. Did the same thing for the butterfinger promotion and one receipt was accepted while the second was denied. Followed the same procedure of contacting their support email and they fixed the error within 2 days. Not sure what’s up with Monster lately (presumably their bot recognition software). Still waiting on the double xp for my sons account as well (approximately 3+ weeks now).
I guess they're response time went in the toilet (Monster) since I did mine, because when I was having trouble with one of my receipts, they responded within a few hours with an e-mail, and manually approved my purchase.

With Butterfinger, it might help to do a bulk purchase, with your purchases listed on the same receipt (I did 8 on 1 receipt) to get it approved. Mine was approved about a week after submitting it (7 and a half days), with all the codes (the 4 player emblems) listed with said codes in my e-mail.
I guess they're response time went in the toilet (Monster) since my time, because when I was having trouble with one of my receipts, they responded within a few hours with an e-mail, and manually approved my purchase.
Same here. The Monster receipt support email got back to me in less than 48 hours. It genuinely bums me out for other people that it’s gone down the drain.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 27