3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 27
mattrl117 wrote:
I guess they're response time went in the toilet (Monster) since my time, because when I was having trouble with one of my receipts, they responded within a few hours with an e-mail, and manually approved my purchase.
Same here. The Monster receipt support email got back to me in less than 48 hours. It genuinely bums me out for other people that it’s gone down the drain.
From what I've read, it seems the longer you wait to act on these promos, the worse the customer service is. Lots of success stories from those who attempted communication early on in the promotion timeline.
From what I've read, it seems the longer you wait for these promos, the worse the customer service is. Lots of success stories from those who attempted communication early on.
For sure. I think they’re already starting another promotion with Xbox and CD PROJEKT RED for Cyberpunk 2077, so it’s possible that they’ve decided to shift most of their attention away from the Halo sponsorship.

EDIT: My mistake—it’s Rockstar Energy that’s doing the Cyberpunk promotion! I guess Monster Energy just decided to dial back on their support for the Halo promotion now that less people are redeeming codes.
mattrl117 wrote:
From what I've read, it seems the longer you wait for these promos, the worse the customer service is. Lots of success stories from those who attempted communication early on.
For sure. I think they’re already starting another promotion with Xbox and CD PROJEKT RED for Cyberpunk 2077, so it’s possible that they’ve decided to shift most of their attention away from the Halo sponsorship.

EDIT: My mistake—it’s Rockstar Energy that’s doing the Cyberpunk promotion! I guess Monster Energy just decided to dial back on their support for the Halo promotion now that less people are redeeming codes.
Oh, haha! XD I was fixing to look it up to see what was going on!
i'm surprised anyone is getting any codes at all, i can't even get a receipt verified for some double xp time let alone any skins, this promotion is such a massive joke
Have you starred the product on your receipts (that means drawing a star next to the product)? I had that trouble until I figured it out. The bot that verifies them has trouble spotting the product unless you star them.
I had the same problem with the meijer promotion. Separate transactions 30 seconds apart and they only approved one receipt. Sent an email over a month ago to the support email and haven’t received a response. Did the same thing for the butterfinger promotion and one receipt was accepted while the second was denied. Followed the same procedure of contacting their support email and they fixed the error within 2 days. Not sure what’s up with Monster lately (presumably their bot recognition software). Still waiting on the double xp for my sons account as well (approximately 3+ weeks now).
I guess they're response time went in the toilet (Monster) since I did mine, because when I was having trouble with one of my receipts, they responded within a few hours with an e-mail, and manually approved my purchase.

With Butterfinger, it might help to do a bulk purchase, with your purchases listed on the same receipt (I did 8 on 1 receipt) to get it approved. Mine was approved about a week after submitting it (7 and a half days), with all the codes (the 4 player emblems) listed with said codes in my e-mail.
Same thing here. For monster I had one receipt rejected then emailed them and got a response a day later. The butterfinger purchase was rejected because the receipt was submitted with the same date but the time was 30 seconds off. They eventually approved it though
I think I sent in a receipt text to Monster wednesday morning for the Commando skin and I still haven't received a response.
Rune174 wrote:
I think I sent in a receipt text to Monster wednesday morning for the Commando skin and I still haven't received a response.
Try support (the e-mail) using this address: support@receiptprocessor.com. It could help. They're being really dodgy right now, but it's worth a shot! They will want a picture of your receipt, and the phone number you used, so include those in the e-mail to get quicker results when they hopefully respond.
Rune174 wrote:
Try support (the e-mail) using this address: support@receiptprocessor.com. It could help. They're being really dodgy right now, but it's worth a shot! They will want a picture of your receipt, and the phone number you used, so include those in the e-mail to get quicker results when they hopefully respond.
Thankfully my text just came in. It was like it was rejected at first, then 10 minutes later, I got the confirmation code and entered it right away. So now I have all four of the darn codes entered here. Got the Azure Warthog too. That just leaves the Red Shift and I'll be happy.
Rune174 wrote:
Rune174 wrote:
Thankfully my text just came in. It was like it was rejected at first, then 10 minutes later, I got the confirmation code and entered it right away. So now I have all four of the darn codes entered here. Got the Azure Warthog too. That just leaves the Red Shift and I'll be happy.
Coincidentally, I'm going to my local GameStop to pick up a Halo Infinite Funko POP! to get the Red Shift armor coating.
can anyone help me finding support for the double xp i sent in my recipt two weeks ago and havent heard back
Cro waif wrote:
can anyone help me finding support for the double xp i sent in my recipt two weeks ago and havent heard back
good luck man I submitted a receipt on the 3rd and it still hasn't been verified, i've sent in multiple emails to their "support" they only thing they say is that they is that due to the large number of support emails they are getting they couldn't respond faster then nothing, the customer service at monster or fandango or whoever is in charge of the promotion is a joke and they probably won't help at all even if you get a hold of them.
Anybody noticing the Halo Monster cans with snap codes are getting phased out of stores?
Cro waif wrote:
Here you go!: support@receiptprocessor.com
Alright, this is what I have so far. If anyone can help me figure out which ones I'm missing, and how to obtain them, I'd really appreciate it.:

Acquired Content (So Far):

-Kroger Azure Warthog Coating -(Gratitude to Diamond_joe from the r/halo subreddit!)
-Nabisco Promotion Monarch, and Granular Coatings, Oscillation, and Delta Diamond Player Emblems, and Oscillation Armor Emblem
-Butterfinger Decipher, Azimuth, Ashrisen, and Draco Emblems
-Meijer Monster Adrenal MK50 Sidekick Skin -(Big shout out to Hxrn from the r/halo subreddit!)
-Snapchat Monster Promo Adrenal BR75 Skin
-Grocery Store Monster Promotion VK78 Commando Skin
-Monster Energy Survey Player Emblem
-GameStop Promotion "GameStop Armor Coating"
-Monster EMEA Promotion Adrenal Assault Rifle Skin -(Very big thanks to Jam 2D from this forum!)
-Amazon Mega Construx Promotion Mega Construx Emblem
-Funko Blue and Yellow Mark VII Figure Game Add-On
-Wicked Cool Toys Spartan Collection 6" Figure Armor Coating
-World of Halo Toys Game Add-On Code
-Mega Construx Warthog Rally Game Add-On
-NERF MA40 Weapon Skin, and Weapon Charm *Just Got This For Christmas! :D
Man... been busy with work past month or so & looks like I've missed a lot of new developments since page 9 of this thread lol. Snuck in my Snap Chat BR75 skin today. Reminder it's the last day for part 3 of that claim.

Have 13 hours double XP. Nowhere near 60, but I'll take it.

@Kris P Bacon198, refresh my memory. For Kroger warthog & grocery Commando what # do I text the receipt image to? Nice list above... hitting Google on others I missed the news on.
Cro waif wrote:
Here you go!: support@receiptprocessor.com
i tried that and they told me that is only for the commando grocery program
quote "we are support for point 5 - grocery program - we could only assist you with this program promotion"
xJAGOx wrote:
Man... been busy with work past month or so & looks like I've missed a lot of new developments since page 9 of this thread lol. Snuck in my Snap Chat BR75 skin today. Reminder it's the last day for part 3 of that claim.

Have 13 hours double XP. Nowhere near 60, but I'll take it.

@Kris P Bacon198, refresh my memory. For Kroger warthog & grocery Commando what # do I text the receipt image to? Nice list above... hitting Google on others I missed the news on.
For Kroger, you have to send a picture of the receipt (make sure to star the product!) to this site: https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/xbox-kroger-promotion.html

For the Grocery store VK78 Commando skin, you have to text "Monster" to 47056, then text "Y" when prompted. After that just follow the instructions it texts you.
Rune174 wrote:
Rune174 wrote:
Coincidentally, I'm going to my local GameStop to pick up a Halo Infinite Funko POP! to get the Red Shift armor coating.
Good luck when you do ^^
Man, I just hope they make these items available to get in-game like with what they did in Halo 5. Cuz I feel like a good majority of people aren’t gonna get all of these promotional items, except for the ones who actively try to be completionists. Props to all the people who’ve actually managed to get all these items, cuz all I’m probably gonna get is the Monster BR skin due to running out of time.
Anyone happen to try scanning the IR code on a Monster can yet? Curious as to what may pop up for December
Alright, this is what I have so far. If anyone can help me figure out which ones I'm missing, and how to obtain them, I'd really appreciate it.:

Acquired Content (So Far):

-Kroger Azure Warthog Coating -(Gratitude to Diamond_joe from the r/halo subreddit!)
-Nabisco Promotion Monarch, and Granular Coatings, Oscillation, and Delta Diamond Player Emblems, and Oscillation Armor Emblem
-Butterfinger Decipher, Azimuth, Ashrisen, and Draco Emblems
-Meijer Monster Adrenal MK50 Sidekick Skin -(Big shout out to Hxrn from the r/halo subreddit!)
-Snapchat Monster Promo Adrenal BR75 Skin
-Grocery Store Monster Promotion VK78 Commando Skin
-Monster Energy Survey Player Emblem
-GameStop Promotion "GameStop Armor Coating"
-Monster EMEA Promotion Adrenal Assault Rifle Skin -(Very big thanks to Jam 2D from this forum!)
-Amazon Mega Construx Promotion Mega Construx Emblem
-Funko Blue and Yellow Mark VII Figure Game Add-On
-Wicked Cool Toys Spartan Collection 6" Figure Armor Coating
-World of Halo Toys Game Add-On Code
-Mega Construx Warthog Rally Game Add-On
I missed out on the Meijer one. Finished well before I even knew it existed. Then on top of that, there's no Meijer locations in my state.

World of Halo Toys??? I didn't know this existed. Got more intel on this?

Edit: Oh. World of Halo is the 3.5" Wicked Cool Toys promotion. Gotcha.
Would anyone be able to help me get the Canada/EMEA Monster Can Code?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 27