2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 27
Alright, this is what I have so far. If anyone can help me figure out which ones I'm missing, and how to obtain them, I'd really appreciate it.:

Acquired Content (So Far):

-Kroger Azure Warthog Coating -(Gratitude to Diamond_joe from the r/halo subreddit!)
-Nabisco Promotion Monarch, and Granular Coatings, Oscillation, and Delta Diamond Player Emblems, and Oscillation Armor Emblem
-Butterfinger Decipher, Azimuth, Ashrisen, and Draco Emblems
-Meijer Monster Adrenal MK50 Sidekick Skin -(Big shout out to Hxrn from the r/halo subreddit!)
-Snapchat Monster Promo Adrenal BR75 Skin
-Grocery Store Monster Promotion VK78 Commando Skin
-Monster Energy Survey Player Emblem
-GameStop Promotion "GameStop Armor Coating"
-Monster EMEA Promotion Adrenal Assault Rifle Skin -(Very big thanks to Jam 2D from this forum!)
-Amazon Mega Construx Promotion Mega Construx Emblem
-Funko Blue and Yellow Mark VII Figure Game Add-On
-Wicked Cool Toys Spartan Collection 6" Figure Armor Coating
-World of Halo Toys Game Add-On Code
-Mega Construx Warthog Rally Game Add-On
Friggin hell, I thought it was just the Monster skins.
Welp, so much for my completionist style. I dont think Ive got time to get all of these now. Let alone if any of my stores have them...
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Welp, so much for my completionist style. I dont think Ive got time to get all of these now. Let alone if any of my stores have them...
Same. 😅 I think I’m gonna stick with my Adrenal, Red Shift, Nerf, Monarch, and Azure coatings. Anything else is just overkill.
We’ve got less than a month til the promotion ends and still no word on if the US is getting the assault rifle??? This has to be a joke
lamnid wrote:
We’ve got less than a month til the promotion ends and still no word on if the US is getting the assault rifle??? This has to be a joke
Yeah 343 industries and Monster Energy should've explained this promotion as clear as possible from the start.
lamnid wrote:
Yeah 343 industries and Monster Energy should've explained this promotion as clear as possible from the start.
That would have been nice...honestly I dont think we're getting it. Its like that CAMS emblem for H4 back in the day you could only get in the UK.
Which is...kinda dumb, really. The ARs the weapon we start with, whys it only in the UK?

mattrl117 wrote:
Same. 😅 I think I’m gonna stick with my Adrenal, Red Shift, Nerf, Monarch, and Azure coatings. Anything else is just overkill.
Red Shifts from Gamestop yeah? Where's Monarch and Azure from? I think Azure's the one from Kroger? Remind me if Im wrong, cause I can actually get something from them if need be (assuming its still going on)
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Hey, I recently purchased one of the Halo Infinite themed Monster Energy cans. Do we have an update on when the promotion will go live? The snapchat qr code doesn't work yet, nor does monster have anything on their site yet. All it says is save the receipt.

Update: their site says to come back September 1st for an augmented reality experience. Nothing about code redemption though.
I've just entered a code from the code to Waypoint and has given a Green and Black themed skin for a gun, it shows a map of what you'll get every time you redeem a code. I have seen a giveaway contest but when I tried looking into it, it redirected me elsewhere which is a bummer. Wouldn't mind a free Xbox lol
Red Shifts from Gamestop yeah? Where's Monarch and Azure from? I think Azure's the one from Kroger? Remind me if Im wrong, cause I can actually get something from them if need be (assuming its still going on)
Yep, Red Shift is from GameStop! Monarch is from a buying few select Nabisco products (you get emblems the more you buy, as well), like Oreos. The Azure coating was from Kroger, but unfortunately, the promotion ended yesterday. 🙁
Alright, this is what I have so far. If anyone can help me figure out which ones I'm missing, and how to obtain them, I'd really appreciate it.:

Acquired Content (So Far):

-Kroger Azure Warthog Coating -(Gratitude to Diamond_joe from the r/halo subreddit!)
-Nabisco Promotion Monarch, and Granular Coatings, Oscillation, and Delta Diamond Player Emblems, and Oscillation Armor Emblem
-Butterfinger Decipher, Azimuth, Ashrisen, and Draco Emblems
-Meijer Monster Adrenal MK50 Sidekick Skin -(Big shout out to Hxrn from the r/halo subreddit!)
-Snapchat Monster Promo Adrenal BR75 Skin
-Grocery Store Monster Promotion VK78 Commando Skin
-Monster Energy Survey Player Emblem
-GameStop Promotion "GameStop Armor Coating"
-Monster EMEA Promotion Adrenal Assault Rifle Skin -(Very big thanks to Jam 2D from this forum!)
-Amazon Mega Construx Promotion Mega Construx Emblem
-Funko Blue and Yellow Mark VII Figure Game Add-On
-Wicked Cool Toys Spartan Collection 6" Figure Armor Coating
-World of Halo Toys Game Add-On Code
-Mega Construx Warthog Rally Game Add-On
I missed out on the Meijer one. Finished well before I even knew it existed. Then on top of that, there's no Meijer locations in my state.

World of Halo Toys??? I didn't know this existed. Got more intel on this?

Edit: Oh. World of Halo is the 3.5" Wicked Cool Toys promotion. Gotcha.
Would anyone be able to help me get the Canada/EMEA Monster Can Code?
"Oh. World of Halo is the 3.5" Wicked Cool Toys promotion. Gotcha."

You guessed correctly! If you would like to work out a trade, or work something out with with me, I would be more than willing to help! :D
lamnid wrote:
That would have been nice...honestly I dont think we're getting it. Its like that CAMS emblem for H4 back in the day you could only get in the UK.
Which is...kinda dumb, really. The ARs the weapon we start with, whys it only in the UK?

mattrl117 wrote:
1.) "Red Shifts from Gamestop yeah?"

Yes! Please follow this link to find this qualifying Funko POP! Halo Infinite figure at a nearby GameStop! The code will appear on your receipt, as I can personally attest to!: https://popfindr.com/inventory/gamestop/216529?title=POP!%20Games:%20Halo%20Infinite%20Spartan%20Mark%20VII%20with%20Shock%20Rifle%20Only%20at%20GameStop%20:%20New&img=https://media.gamestop.com/i/gamestop/11102476

Unfortunately, you are correct about the Kroger code. It just ended yesterday (unless I am remembering wrong). Here is the link to the redemption site for reference: https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/xbox-kroger-promotion.html
hey hey American friends, I have a bunch of spare AR codes(10+)(They were given out like Candy here in Canada) So if anyone wants one just dm me. (and if anyone wants to trade for the warthog skin or that gamestop one that would make me happy!)
lamnid wrote:
This really ticks me off and I wish I knew why. Like they’re just skins but it still gets on my nerves that they wouldn’t properly lay out the rules
lamnid wrote:
lamnid wrote:
This really ticks me off and I wish I knew why. Like they’re just skins but it still gets on my nerves that they wouldn’t properly lay out the rules
Same
Anyone in the UK only not been able to get Monster cans I've got 8 ring lid codes ready to give away if anyone wants them

Edit: All gone Cro Waif was the lucky person to get them
Anyone in the UK only not been able to get Monster cans I've got 8 ring lid codes ready to give away if anyone wants them
could i have those code please
lamnid wrote:
lamnid wrote:
COVID most likely had something to do with it, as did the sudden delay of the game.
THAT SAID the advertising did seem to represent that you could get everything from codes on the cans themselves. Whereas...yeah. Obviously not fully the case here.

Still, if we're lucky, perhaps we'll see them in game as a real money purchase. 343s gotta fill up the MTX stuff SOMEHOW.
lamnid wrote:
lamnid wrote:
COVID most likely had something to do with it, as did the sudden delay of the game.
THAT SAID the advertising did seem to represent that you could get everything from codes on the cans themselves. Whereas...yeah. Obviously not fully the case here.

Still, if we're lucky, perhaps we'll see them in game as a real money purchase. 343s gotta fill up the MTX stuff SOMEHOW.
I didn’t pre-order Halo 5 from GameStop and I still got the Rampant visor and the Hunter armor through REQ Packs. I hope they’ll do the same type of thing with these promotional items in Halo Infinite
Any word on the AR skin yet? Plus Im still missing the commando skin.
They started a contest to win a minifridge but no word on the skins
I have a few MK50 Sidekick skins if anyone needs just PM me, and if anyone would be able to get me a BR75 coating that would be greatly appreciated as i am in Canada and not able to participate in the snapchat promo without a VPN
I have a few MK50 Sidekick skins if anyone needs just PM me, and if anyone has a BR or MA40 skin kicking around it would be greatly appreciated.
The BR75 coating is super easy to get. There’s no purchases or trading codes needed! Just go to this page, create an account, and enter the following codes:

Code 1 (September): 343
Code 2 (October): A235HJKRTF
Code 3 (November): X175KWSQUP

After that, just press enter—and voila! You have the battle rifle coating.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 27