Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Monster Energy Promotion

OP UnSYNCHaBle

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 27
Lepidus wrote:
I have a few MK50 Sidekick skins if anyone needs just PM me, and if anyone has a BR or MA40 skin kicking around it would be greatly appreciated.
The BR75 coating is super easy to get. There’s no purchases or trading codes needed! Just go to this page, create an account, and enter the following codes:

Code 1 (September): 343
Code 2 (October): A235HJKRTF
Code 3 (November): X175KWSQUP

After that, just press enter—and voila! You have the battle rifle coating.
Unfortunately that option is unavailable to me as im in Canada wish there were more ways to earn them here other then just chance. Thank you anyways
Lepidus wrote:
I have a few MK50 Sidekick skins if anyone needs just PM me, and if anyone has a BR or MA40 skin kicking around it would be greatly appreciated.
The BR75 coating is super easy to get. There’s no purchases or trading codes needed! Just go to this page, create an account, and enter the following codes:

Code 1 (September): 343
Code 2 (October): A235HJKRTF
Code 3 (November): X175KWSQUP

After that, just press enter—and voila! You have the battle rifle coating.
Unfortunately that option is unavailable to me as im in Canada wish there were more ways to earn them here other then just chance. Thank you anyways
Hence the VPN thing right? Region locked?
0
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Unfortunately that option is unavailable to me as im in Canada wish there were more ways to earn them here other then just chance. Thank you anyways
If you still don’t have it, let me know! I can use my school email to make another account and get it for you.
Lepidus wrote:
Unfortunately that option is unavailable to me as im in Canada wish there were more ways to earn them here other then just chance. Thank you anyways
If you still don’t have it, let me know! I can use my school email to make another account and get it for you.
Using school accounts in 2020=putting doom on school servers for everyone to play
@Kris P Bacon198, got it. Thanks. Looks like I missed the Azure Warthog dates for Kroger, but will have to get the grocery Commando skin. Also, completely forgot I redeemed the Monster Energy Survey Player Emblem until I read your list lol.

@Brutal Vengence, the Snapchat for December is pretty cool. Shows several Covenant races in an encyclopedia type fashion. Read about the elites, brutes, etc with a rotating 3D model in your room via AR.
xJAGOx wrote:
@Kris P Bacon198, got it. Thanks. Looks like I missed the Azure Warthog dates for Kroger, but will have to get the grocery Commando skin. Also, completely forgot I redeemed the Monster Energy Survey Player Emblem until I read your list lol.

@Brutal Vengence, the Snapchat for December is pretty cool. Shows several Covenant races in an encyclopedia type fashion. Read about the elites, brutes, etc with a rotating 3D model in your room via AR.
Yeah I was hoping it would be something different and be a surprise for US customers to get the AR skin.
xJAGOx wrote:
@Kris P Bacon198, got it. Thanks. Looks like I missed the Azure Warthog dates for Kroger, but will have to get the grocery Commando skin. Also, completely forgot I redeemed the Monster Energy Survey Player Emblem until I read your list lol.

@Brutal Vengence, the Snapchat for December is pretty cool. Shows several Covenant races in an encyclopedia type fashion. Read about the elites, brutes, etc with a rotating 3D model in your room via AR.
Yeah I was hoping it would be something different and be a surprise for US customers to get the AR skin.
Guess not.
0
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
xJAGOx wrote:
@Kris P Bacon198, got it. Thanks. Looks like I missed the Azure Warthog dates for Kroger, but will have to get the grocery Commando skin. Also, completely forgot I redeemed the Monster Energy Survey Player Emblem until I read your list lol.

@Brutal Vengence, the Snapchat for December is pretty cool. Shows several Covenant races in an encyclopedia type fashion. Read about the elites, brutes, etc with a rotating 3D model in your room via AR.
Yeah I was hoping it would be something different and be a surprise for US customers to get the AR skin.
Guess not.
But thats the November code. They didnt put out a december one
Oh snap....yeah. I did it 11/30. So was thinking 12/1... I have the cans still. Are we sure there's even a December code? Can test if so.

Sept - AR Warthog
Oct - AR Drop Pod
Nov - AR Covenant Races
Dec - ... anything?
xJAGOx wrote:
Oh snap....yeah. I did it 11/30. So was thinking 12/1... I have the cans still. Are we sure there's even a December code? Can test if so.

Sept - AR Warthog
Oct - AR Drop Pod
Nov - AR Covenant Races
Dec - ... anything?
Test it now
Confirmed. No change from 11/30 to today. Same Covenant races AR. Same code.

So what's up? AR skin details only in UK right now?

IIRC their codes were more straight forward. Similar to how Mt Dew codes were just under the caps in the day.
xJAGOx wrote:
So what's up? AR skin details only in UK right now?
I might be misremembering, but I believe someone on here or r/Halo asked Monster’s support about the assault rifle coating. The answer was something along the lines of “one of the promotional items will not be available in the US”.
Any more news about the AR skin being made available to the US, its the only skin I need besides the red shift coating
Any more news about the AR skin being made available to the US, its the only skin I need besides the red shift coating
Nada. Its starting to sound like its the one that wont be avalible in the US (see above)
0
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Any more news about the AR skin being made available to the US, its the only skin I need besides the red shift coating
Nada. Its starting to sound like its the one that wont be avalible in the US (see above)
What a shame then in that case
I bought two Monster Energy drinks. Am I supposed to share it and upload a photo of the receipt to Snapchat? How does that work because there was no code on the receipt at all?
I bought two Monster Energy drinks. Am I supposed to share it and upload a photo of the receipt to Snapchat? How does that work because there was no code on the receipt at all?
you just go the monsre energ website ( http://earnrewards.com/mosterhalo ) and upload the recipt also the snapchat is a seperate site ( http://earnrewords.com//mosterhalosnapchat ) and needs a separate account
Seems like Monster energy and 343 are careless about this promotion and did a poor job at explaining the details. The fact that the AR skin is available in other countries and not the US is baffling
Seems like Monster energy and 343 are careless about this promotion and did a poor job at explaining the details. The fact that the AR skin is available in other countries and not the US is baffling
Not anymore baffling than the sidekick being region locked within the US or any promotions in Canada/US not being offered in other regions. They had to play to each market I suppose. Still hard against all items like this not being offered across the board. Only items that should be locked in are the ones offered in the different tiers of the purchase of the game (standard, collectors/limited, legendary, etc.).
Seems like Monster energy and 343 are careless about this promotion and did a poor job at explaining the details. The fact that the AR skin is available in other countries and not the US is baffling
Not anymore baffling than the sidekick being region locked within the US or any promotions in Canada/US not being offered in other regions. They had to play to each market I suppose. Still hard against all items like this not being offered across the board. Only items that should be locked in are the ones offered in the different tiers of the purchase of the game (standard, collectors/limited, legendary, etc.).
True
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 27